Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2802 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

MinedBlock project looks realistic. Giving out payments monthly from mining profit using a smart contract and based on a percentage could work out. If the value of btc is low or gets high, payment would still be done. Unlike mostly facilities that promise theoretical profit and wouldn’t deliver.

i read somewhere that they will be mining top cryptocurrencies i believe that is a very wise move from them doing so will help create more profitable scheme

I think the team need to sit down and do a good job. They need to be specific on coins to be mined. Btc would be a good choice, but we got more coins coming in and being a bit stable too. The team should make a choic and based on this make estimates on profits.

i don't stable coins are mineable or I haven't read anywhere that they are though
Right now the best coin to mine remains BTC cos of its strong value which is why I am glad about team choice of mineable token

I think BTC will be the best coin to mine long term, it holds the most value and due to recent events and developments, its mining difficulty has decreased. ETH is till extremely difficult to mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:19:26 AM

It shifts a lot it’s a debatable thing especially as new ASICS come out that affect older ASICS and that’s what really drives difficulty up and if bch fails a lot would move back to btc
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

most mining companies or farm or pools would give an estimation of how much they would pay in their mine. but with a percentage like minedblock gives, there needs to be a strategy to make the amount of tokens mined transparent to investors. i think without that investors would be paid off with any amount.
whats minedblock transparency plan?

I agree with it, They must really have some transparent plan for their investors. It will going to help them also to get some people or possible investors attention that might join the project.

I don't see any percent of revenue sharing mentioned,  but I have not checked all the documents as of now. If I see any such information,  I will update here.

They would give 75% of mined tokens converted to eth and distributed to all holders of minedBlock. It’s stared on the website. That would mean they would hold 25% of mined tokens.
How about maintainance of the facility? And electricity? Would 25% of mined tokens always be able to pay for that?

Hhmm. They giving too much shares of the mined tokens to their investors or share holders, The same question comes on my mind too on how they will going to maintain the facility needs if they will going to have 25% only for it.

i guess 25 percent is not bad for the company shares since they need some cash for maintaining the facility and to cover some expenses. Since  the project is build for a long term investment i guess  its fair enough for the team and investors.

I wonder about the tax, if the project needed to pay the tax for the facility and for the project depends where the facility is located. i hope  the remaining 25% can still pay it if ever they need to pay the tax since  they are building a big facility

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

most mining companies or farm or pools would give an estimation of how much they would pay in their mine. but with a percentage like minedblock gives, there needs to be a strategy to make the amount of tokens mined transparent to investors. i think without that investors would be paid off with any amount.

I agree with it, They must really have some transparent plan for their investors. It will going to help them also to get some people or possible investors attention that might join the project.

I don't see any percent of revenue sharing mentioned,  but I have not checked all the documents as of now. If I see any such information,  I will update here.

They would give 75% of mined tokens converted to eth and distributed to all holders of minedBlock. It’s stared on the website. That would mean they would hold 25% of mined tokens.
How about maintainance of the facility? And electricity? Would 25% of mined tokens always be able to pay for that?

Hhmm. They giving too much shares of the mined tokens to their investors or share holders, The same question comes on my mind too on how they will going to maintain the facility needs if they will going to have 25% only for it.

i guess 25 percent is not bad for the company shares since they need some cash for maintaining the facility and to cover some expenses. Since  the project is build for a long term investment i guess  its fair enough for the team and investors.

I wonder about the tax, if the project needed to pay the tax for the facility and for the project depends where the facility is located. i hope  the remaining 25% can still pay it if ever they need to pay the tax since  they are building a big facility

I don't think it's possible to share 75% revenue with token holders. It might be possible when say Bitcoin price is at 20k USD and mining cost is below 5k.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

Right now BTC confirmation is not smooth due to the fact that BTC is trading below the cost of mining and electricity, what do you do in this situation? How do you manage this?

Yea, that's a good question and i will also love to know how they intend to battle with such, not to mention the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market,what happens to the profit revenue when the market goes below as we are experiencing?, i remember a friend of mine stating that he spent hours online before he could get a confirmation from his transaction

Keep in mind that they are not limited to BTC it can extend to other coins as well. So whatever renders profitable can be mined. If BTC is not profitable there is no reason to stick to it.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

It shifts a lot it’s a debatable thing especially as new ASICS come out that affect older ASICS and that’s what really drives difficulty up and if bch fails a lot would move back to btc

With current market conditions I don't think any token mining will give profit. Crypto is the future, it's growing Baby juts needs to go through some more hiccup.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:33:05 AM

It seems many people liked minedblock project already.  Lot of discussions happening here. I see Minedblock team also responding to the queries asked here.

Yea. I noticed that too. They are obviously following up with discussions in here. I know such task can be very difficult to keep up with especially when there are more visitors to the thread.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

MinedBlock project looks realistic. Giving out payments monthly from mining profit using a smart contract and based on a percentage could work out. If the value of btc is low or gets high, payment would still be done. Unlike mostly facilities that promise theoretical profit and wouldn’t deliver.

i read somewhere that they will be mining top cryptocurrencies i believe that is a very wise move from them doing so will help create more profitable scheme

I think the team need to sit down and do a good job. They need to be specific on coins to be mined. Btc would be a good choice, but we got more coins coming in and being a bit stable too. The team should make a choic and based on this make estimates on profits.

i don't stable coins are mineable or I haven't read anywhere that they are though
Right now the best coin to mine remains BTC cos of its strong value which is why I am glad about team choice of mineable token

is it confirmed the MinedBlock would be mining BTC alone?
there are some other coins like eth, eleectroneum, monero but none of these atm would be more profitable than btc mining. MinedBlock team should fix a specific token. that would make investors make a realistic estimation on profits.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

is it confirmed the MinedBlock would be mining BTC alone?
there are some other coins like eth, eleectroneum, monero but none of these atm would be more profitable than btc mining. MinedBlock team should fix a specific token. that would make investors make a realistic estimation on profits.

It is stated in the front page that they will be mining the top 50 cryptocurrency listed on the coinmarketcap rankings. I think this should be good as they will be getting profits from all sides.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

With current market conditions I don't think any token mining will give profit. Crypto is the future, it's growing Baby juts needs to go through some more hiccup.

time will certainly reveal a lot for all we know BTC is not the holy grail may be some other crypto will take its place, ETH will have to solve its scalability or risk been replaced by other platforms. the field is still fresh

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

It depends if they are using ASICS then yes btc is normally best but if they go the gpu route they get a lot more flexibility of their target coins and some of those can be more profitable than asic ones

yeah, it all depends on the team i would suggest they take the GPU route because no one is certain about the direction of the market and mining more than one coin can be very profitable.

In the whitepaper page 5 , they said that they have ASICS and custom GPU for mining, and its already tested in United Kingdom. They said that they will build a mining farm for Bitcoin and bitcoin cash first. Also they will keep monitoring to their mining activities , and they will look for good alternative cryptocurrency to increase profitable.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

I learnt your ICO was a success, what was your soft cap set at?

exactly my point, there is nothing as sweet as transparency. I would also love that the team make a transparent report on their website or other medium on the progress of the pre ico and the general activities of the project, so that investors won't be in the dark.

As regulation comes in project will have no choice but to be transparent
If they aren't the long arms of sec will catch up and investors will be scared
Minedblocks do not have much of a choice here

Yea, regulation is the way to go if the blockchain industry truly want to become stable,you know the industry was built on the belief of get rich quick syndrome, so when individuals stopped seeing that scenario of overnight wealth brought about by scammers, they withdrew their investment and some got seriously burnt, but now, the environment is getting cleanse
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

It depends if they are using ASICS then yes btc is normally best but if they go the gpu route they get a lot more flexibility of their target coins and some of those can be more profitable than asic ones

yeah, it all depends on the team i would suggest they take the GPU route because no one is certain about the direction of the market and mining more than one coin can be very profitable.

In the whitepaper page 5 , they said that they have ASICS and custom GPU for mining, and its already tested in United Kingdom. They said that they will build a mining farm for Bitcoin and bitcoin cash first. Also they will keep monitoring to their mining activities , and they will look for good alternative cryptocurrency to increase profitable.

maybe in the future as the project develop the project will consider to mine other coin aside for the top 50 coin only, we all know that top 50 coins in the market seems stable in the market and hope all of this coin continue till 5 or 6 year in the future. For this, the investor have a lot of choices to mine in their dashboard aside from the top 50 so they can maximize their profit in any market situation whenever the marke is in bull or bear market

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

I really have to look up on this two mining machines and mechanism and learn more
As an investor that do not know much of the technicalities, profitability remains the big deal for me, well I speak for myself

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

I really have to look up on this two mining machines and mechanism and learn more
As an investor that do not know much of the technicalities, profitability remains the big deal for me, well I speak for myself

ASICs are best for BTC and the likes but not for other altcoin and especially those that do not depend on proof of work. However striking the balance between GPUs and ASICs is the trick here.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

Probably some videos with the core team member sharing their Plan and Progress with the Community could really be a good idea!
They should consider doing That ! 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

I don't think that 25% can really maintain those expenses. They must also put some percent about the developments or it's also on that 25%? But if they chose that they will going to be fine.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

75% of the mined revenue being distributed to token holders is quite a large amount. But what is the guarantee that this project will be successful given the current market situation and that other mining companies are folding up.

You said it yourself. 75% is really much and that’s the catch. Some mining companies would offer lower percentage but with minedBlock willing to give up 75% woah, they got my interest already.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

I don't think that 25% can really maintain those expenses. They must also put some percent about the developments or it's also on that 25%? But if they chose that they will going to be fine.

We need to check what is mentioned there. I mean 75% profit (after all expenses) sharing or 75% revenue sharing? This makes huge difference.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

We need to check what is mentioned there. I mean 75% profit (after all expenses) sharing or 75% revenue sharing? This makes huge difference.

I have not checked whitepaper, but people here mentioned that it will be 75% revenue sharing. I think it's maximum % of revenue they will be sharing. And % might change depending on value of coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: