Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5111 times)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

If bitcoin survives too long in this world then it may changes lot of factors in our life other than using it in the daily life,crypto currencies can reduce our tax wages greatly and makes all of us to be the investors.DO you know the investors are the only people who can be millionaires without much hardwork.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

I think after several year cryptocurrency market will grow more rapidly. I think the high volatility will be reduced in future as more people aware about this technology by that time.
Badu1

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

I can boodly testify that after several years of being with bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large, there has been some financial breakthrough I have benefited. Wish we all enjoy such.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

I also expect adoption to be more active after several years I mean, businesses, merchants and other services will pop up more than what we have today. Bitcoin community will also become huge like being doubled or tripled as what we have now, prices will be rising to the moon. I do hope that my country will still be embracing Bitcoin during that time and I am also looking forward for something like buying cars, house and lot, shopping malls to accept Bitcoin payment here in my country after several years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

After several years, definitely the crypto market will have very high status i.e there will be a rapid growth. After 4-5 years, btc is expected to reach $50k. Moreover btc might be treated as a legal tender across the world. I see a very bright future of bitcoin in the near future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

Same here I give you my 2 different outcome of scenario in this situation that I think that will happen.

Nunber 1. Your in a position that bitcoin was surpass by someone that would say good luck ( a fact that maybe it could happen ). So, it is a common since that somethung new was invented that got through bitcoins crushing down to shitcoin.

Number 2. Which I think nothing will happen in the end of year because they is no sign that bitcoin is going down, down, down.

Now, if everyone is thinking that bitcoin may go down one day no ot will stand until the end for the reason that bitcoin stay that way because the going up and down is normal as if the correction itself.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

After several years the bitcoin is good and now the market is highly influential and it's value in the market is rising and after several years the price is rise and still it will grow more in the present time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

I think because bitcoin has very little practical application, except for the fact that it began the crypto era, we will have another coin replacing bitcoin after several years.
I think is technology keeps developing. We never know how much people can develop and go further with the blockchain.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

I do not just think I am sure that bitcoin will soon be used everywhere and by everyone.It remains to wait quite a bit

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

I think after several year cryptocurrency market will grow more rapidly. I think the high volatility will be reduced in future as more people aware about this technology by that time.

Obviously it will grow even more because the statistics in the market right now is showing a fibonacci sequence which has the value that keeps on increasing even more in every year.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

I know that Bitcoin will grow in the next few years to come but not as you have described it, I’ don’t even know why most of you all are fond of exaggerating stuffs like this.

Conventional currencies will continue be the main thing, or haven’t you heard of the QR Payment which let’s you scan a barcode with your bank mobile app and make payments quickly? There are lots of stores that has it these days, and there are also POS. The only way bitcoin is taking over is in the internet, people will only be interested in using Bitcoin on the internet, because it is internet money.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

Bitcoin prices from year to year have experienced very rapid growth which is directly proportional to the number of investors who invest their capital in this crypto currency commodity, and I think this will continue for the next few years as the rewards from the mine decrease due to the enactment of halving day
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

Bitcoin improves very significant, since it was created in 2018, it has been growing very fast. It is used almost in world wide. It is becoming a trend to get extra income, an investment, or other transactions. I see that it will be continue growing up in future, the world comes to the digital era now and Bitcoin is comfort to the world challenge.
I can Imagine if it is use globally and all country legalize the use of bitcoin for any transactions. People perhaps no need to go out home, because it offers simplicity transactions.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

after a long time bitcoin, bitcoin actually rose and many bitcoin users because bitcoin benefited a lot from real work.
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

As predicted this will become the expensive digital currency as more people will invest bitcoin and hold until the price rise higher due to limited number Bitcoin.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

as we all know, everything has changed an improved little by little in this era, almost everything. Payment system is one of them. People are rarely carrying money on their pockets these days. Yes, bitcoin can be a replacement for it in several years ahead since it is simple and easy to use. I believe, people will leave their currency one day and use bitcoin more to pay anything, it means bitcoin will improve very well in several years ahead.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

This is a great gain has been on ground before slot of coin or programmes and has last for so long and has not change for worst but getting better for the future
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Within a few years, Bitcoin will be better known by the wider community, Bitcoin will continue to grow and progress. the price of bitcoin will also be very high, because of the many people's interests to own it.
Alubert

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

This is a great gain has been on ground before slot of coin or programmes and has last for so long and has not change for worst but getting better for the future

The bitcoin has more users now than a few years ago. This trend will continue and the price will rise as a result.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

As I observed when Bitcoin was started 2009, in every years came up,  the value of Bitcoin rising up little by little. Until last 2017 it reached almost 19K$ each Bitcoin. This is shows that after several years I do really agreed that Bitcoin will become more higher though this is just a thoughts or speculations of mine but it could be happen or not, because its value was very unpredictable anyway.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: