Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5104 times)
Exclusives

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

I just want bitcoin in the future to be a trading currency that can be used to buy all the necessities on the internet, only that is no more because if we buy goods with bitcoin everything becomes easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Many experts predicted that bitcoin in the future will be very expensive. They make prediction bitcoin price will be reach $100k and some analys confident bitcoin price will reach $250k. But one thing i am sure is bitcoin is good investment and having good future

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
KridNewoj

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

Bitcoin after several years ,will be more stronger and more popular than ever ,because bitcoin is very successful kind of coin in the coin market cap, and for this more customers and investors are willing to join for this kind of cryptos. 
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

I think bitcoin will become very expensive in the future because this bitcoin condition has very good potential and can be a very useful coin for the future.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

The prediction of the value market of bitcoin in several years from now on are not can not be predicted because of the volatility and we don't know if the users will invest again in bitcoin if there are new altcoins is more awesome than bitcoin so honestly bitcoin will be useless but in other way bitcoin will remain for me as a king of all coins even bitcoin surpassed by other coin or token.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

bitcoin is limited and is expected to truly have a market at a natural price in 2021 after the miners only work for transaction rewards (fees), this year cannot be used as a reference because there is still a lot of speculation that can be developed

I think bitcoin will advance even though this year many things have hampered price development.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

I believe that it will happen in the future, bitcoin becomes a global currency that can be used for all kinds of transactions, because the popularity of bitcoin will be able to make bitcoin a currency.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and there is no doubt that it will gain more popularity in the future so it will not take too much time to spread all over the world.

Due to its public friendly features and functions people will get attracted to it and those who can not access to the Bitcoin according to their low savings then they can start with less valuable coins. All this is also important for you to master yourself in it as it will be using worldwide in future.
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

Bitcoin after several years there is a bunch of merchants use bitcoin as the main course of cryptocurrency we can see more informative about bitcoin and blockchain technologies as the time pass on
Yeah we can see more adoptions for Bitcoin in the coming years as more people will utilize bitcoin as way of digital payment.
towakravec

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

Cитyaция c биткoйнaми ceйчac cлишкoм пeчaльнa из-зa низкoгo знaчeния кaждoгo тoкeнa. Ho я вepю, чтo биткoйн быcтpo вoccтaнoвитcя.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

a future is unpredictable, but it can be predicted, the more advanced technology that a country has, the more I believe bitcoin will continue to grow, not only in banking but can be used in a number of supermarkets
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

I am very confident that bitcoin will come in the next few years and in the future bitcoin is very useful and even bitcoin can be one of the best solutions for the world economy in the future.
We are actually in the line of seeing things develop faster than we would have expected and most of the developments and attempted activities that occurred this year apparently shows that this space is looking for a huge level of development than where it is and would definitely bring about some good growth in the space eventually. Good for laggards who will be coming in later on when we reach far more than the growth phase.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

bitcoin will continue to increase with the demands of the times.

No doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, this is what makes us not panic when prices drop, the demand for bitcoin will continue to increase so that prices will continue to rise.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

We're a long way before true global adoption but we are certainly in the right direction. There is no easy way as incorporating crypto into our daily payments is a huge feat. Pair that with our current system, it would take more than several years in my opinion.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I am very positive that bitcoin in several years will expand more members ,will have more customers and investors, who trust really this cryptocurrency, then I look  at bitcoin ,to be more progressive , reliable ,and more stable cryptocurrecy in the coin market cap.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

I am very positive that bitcoin in several years will expand more members ,will have more customers and investors, who trust really this cryptocurrency, then I look  at bitcoin ,to be more progressive , reliable ,and more stable cryptocurrecy in the coin market cap.
maybe several months after sec approved about etf , crypto community especially for bitcoin supporter would expand extremely.and most of them buy bitcoin as investment portofolio.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

In my personal perspective, bitcoin will fly higher than it is now. It will ve more successful and be develop and advance. As a matter of fact, the evidences of the great success of bitcoin is now visible and opened to us such as being accepted by some places legally and I just recently read in threads here that some bank are supporting it now. Although lots of people still against to it, we cannot deny the fact that the population of the user and believer of crypto like bitcoin is still increasing.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

It is hard to predict of what will happen in bitcoin after several years but i know it will rise and rise and market price will increase too and many people will try bitcoin not for there income but for expenses that they want if they get a big amount of BTC.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

Since blockchain technology, virtual currency together with digital wallets will reign in the future, Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin in several years since we are towards cashless society. It can also be use as mode of payments anywhere and everywhere, and that its goal.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

Since blockchain technology, virtual currency together with digital wallets will reign in the future, Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin in several years since we are towards cashless society. It can also be use as mode of payments anywhere and everywhere, and that its goal.
Like the price for anything, Bitcoin’s fundamental price depends primarily on demand and supply. Demand for Bitcoin is primarily driven by two factors: the number of active users, and how much they transact.I hope they will grow in the future.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Like the price for anything, Bitcoin’s fundamental price depends primarily on demand and supply. Demand for Bitcoin is primarily driven by two factors: the number of active users, and how much they transact.I hope they will grow in the future.
Yes and it will happen if bitcoin is accepted as a payment option everywhere.
Im not really sure because bitcoin really needs to be stable first to make it happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: