Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

I think that within a few years Bitcoin will be finalized and may be included in the world economy as a generally accepted currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

It is still quite hard to make guesses on what may happen with bitcoin in the future considering its situation as of now and before. If we are going to look back, we can see that bitcoin was very successful but right now, it is having a crisis that is continuously occuring. Maybe things will get better with bitcoin in the future or get worst.

rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Well, i definitely agree with you about bitcoin is growing every second. But let's face the fact that this won't be a smooth journey, it's definitely going to be a tough one, since the fluctuation is up and down, and it could get us frustrated. But if you could get through it, i'm sure it's worth it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Bitcoin after several years will grow even more due to the demand in the market and that is the reason why we should always hold our coins and never sell it at its lowest price.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Bitcoin after several years will grow even more due to the demand in the market and that is the reason why we should always hold our coins and never sell it at its lowest price.
maybe before 2020 bitcoin community supporter bigger than before.they would specualate some of their money into bitcoin asset before halving.many people predit after having bitcoin price become more exspensive.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

I also think like you, I often hope that in the next few years we can use bitcoin as a payment tool, we can buy something with bitcoin from all countries. I started to add to investing in bitcoin because I hope the price will soar higher in the next few years.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

Till now bitcoin has become the best investment asset and in coming several years it will attain more heights. Since the society is becoming cashless and more digital, time will surely come when bitcoin will be under the access of evryone just like present floating money. So according to me bitcoin will achieve new goals and make wordlwide development.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
CPetersson

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Institutional money is about to start flowing into bitcoin. It will probably take a few years before Bitcoin is a normal part of people’s portfolio, but by the end of 2018 this will have started. This includes many people with millions of dollars to invest, and investment management firms each with hundreds of billions and trillions in assets to invest.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Since blockchain technology, virtual currency together with digital wallets will reign in the future, Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin in several years since we are towards cashless society. It can also be use as mode of payments anywhere and everywhere, and that its goal.
Like the price for anything, Bitcoin’s fundamental price depends primarily on demand and supply. Demand for Bitcoin is primarily driven by two factors: the number of active users, and how much they transact.I hope they will grow in the future.
Yup for growth and power of bitcoin it is very important to have good amount of investors and good number of holders, so for me right now there are a lot of people who are agree to invest which is increasing price of bitcoin and value higher, so after few years we are going to see bitcoin at top and highest profitable investment ever.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

I think bitcoin after a few years will be something that everyone loves. Bitcoin will become more popular and many investors invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more potential in the future. And will be recognized by the world. I hope that happens to bitcoin. Because bitcoin holders expect positive things from bitcoin.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

I think that btc will become even more powerful and this will happen in the nearest future. to my mind, it is better to keep it now while we have such an opportunity because the price is really great at the moment
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

Several years later, more people, not less, are using the product. Developers create features and utilities , while payment gateways balloon the use of btc for spending purposes. Many wish they had believed in why we are here right now. To bounty for the ultimate coin. Yes, it will go places. To the moon, unless you can do one of two things. 1. Convince people there is a new god father of crypto, which would entail creating an innovation that dwarfs the scale of what bitcoin was designed for, or 2. The supply somehow increases even though millions more beginning to use it.

Imagine this, if every ww2 veteran no longer lives, will the war be any less remembered in magnitude? This is us. We are the first world war of bitcoin. The next generations will surely be a part of all the same. This is almost a heritage coin.
Labay

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

I also think what you think and it will the everyday use in the world.  But we cannot sure that the fiat can kill by bitcoin or maybe they create a name of some fiat into cashless way.  There's too many possibility and maybe soon, all country do ban bitcoin until the crypto become dead.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

Their so many things that BITCOIN will certainly arising due to the fact that the fashion of the developher to its technology in the cryptocurrency world are innovating and more investor more supplies/product will be made in the global market platform which people taking part in investing, trading, selling, buying, mining, etc. BITCOIN will surely be the number one leading digital currency in networking.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

By the next Bitcoin block reward halving around end of May 2020 to 6.25 BTC per block. And all the technology advancements we should be 30 to 40k price per bitcoin level.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

Hard to predict for a long run, but surely BTC will hold highest positions in crypto and may it will be accepted more and more in the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

It is still quite hard to make guesses on what may happen with bitcoin in the future considering its situation as of now and before. If we are going to lookh back, we can see that bitcoin was very successful but right now, it is having a crisis that is continuously occuring. Maybe things will get better with bitcoin in the future or get worst.
Yes,is really hard to predict what will happen to Bitcoin in the future but we can still predict the future either base on how the merchants, schools, hotels, stores, spas, flight agencies and how common people accept it as payment. Besides, we can only predict bitcoin to go more high than before in the fufure.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

I think bitcoin after a few years will be something that everyone loves. Bitcoin will become more popular and many investors invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more potential in the future. And will be recognized by the world. I hope that happens to bitcoin. Because bitcoin holders expect positive things from bitcoin.

I hope it's all true, bro. because the development is currently experiencing a decline so we never know whether in the future bitcoin can be trusted by many people or not, so it takes time to be trusted.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

The entry of several banks that can accept bitcoin, and the increasing number of countries that have legalized bitcoin, makes us more confident the use of bitcoin in the future will potentially expand.
Portia12

Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Bitcoins will grow even more in the future so always try to invest every time the market is dropping, in order to earn more profit in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: