Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5113 times)
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I think the existence of bitcoin will continue and grow bigger after the next few years.
Bitcoin is now known to many people and they even believe that bitcoin is a very profitable future asset.
Most people in the richest countries around the world already know what is bitcoin, they have at least heard a little bit about it but they have decided not to invest in it right now, they are feeling too comfortable with their investments in other assets and that is why they are not invested in bitcoin but I'm sure that many of them are going to regret not investing in bitcoin when it finally skyrockets.
Yeah it is right after several years the situation will be very different from that of today. More people will put their money in bitcoin and the use of bitcoin will also increase. More countries will accept bitcoin and allow their people to trade in bitcoin. Gradually more and more countries are accepting bitcoin and after several years this number will, more than triple.
ngawethu1

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I have the same thinking like you. the blockchain technology would be the revolution next time. After several year, i think bitcoin would be used in many application. It would be viral worldwide. we would trade or deal through bitcoin currency. Its like legit currency for any transaction. At this time, i think we should buy more BTC for store. I hope that the bull run would happen in the end of this year.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

I think that after a few years it will be worthless money, I think it will continue to develop and develop, because now there will come a new crypto era
Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

BTC will definitely be important part of our lives. I believe that it'll change the society and it will be involved in many deals.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:26:59 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay. If we look at the graphics of the life cycle of the adoption of Technology and the price of Bitcoin, we can see certain similarities.

Bitcoin is currently in the Chasm phase, where the technology adoption cycle has a pause, That means losing interest and value for an indefinite period of time. We don't know exactly how long it will take to recover, but something says that Bitcoin has reached the lowest point. and after that Bitcoin will experience massive adoption.

That's right, you must have heard rumors all over the news, where some the big companies like Samsung are starting to see Blockchain technology that made possible by Bitcoin.

Bitcoin growing fast since created. Its more than people imagine because when first time created, every body think its not spendable and right now people talking about bitcoin and the profits.
I am believe in next several years, bitcoin will more known by most people and finance institution make investment on bitcoin and cryptocurrency
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

No one can predict the future, 2017 is the time when Bitcoin exploded, maybe now it is gearing up for the next long run, I am not sure about the price of Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin will continue to grow, it will have more chance to become greater and greater. Be patient.

Indeed, bitcoin really doing great thing in 2017. But in 2018 bitcoin price drop more than 70% and if we believe on bitcoin, its good time for buying more bitcoin. I am believe 2019 will be good year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency market because more people will join and ETF trading will approved
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

It cannot be denied that the existence of bitcoin is still very great and I think that in the next few years bitcoin will still have a very high value. I think in the digital era like this time the role of bitcoin as a crypto currency will greatly affect all forms of transaction activities because bitcoin has a level of convenience and also the level of speed in transaction activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

It cannot be denied that the existence of bitcoin is still very great and I think that in the next few years bitcoin will still have a very high value. I think in the digital era like this time the role of bitcoin as a crypto currency will greatly affect all forms of transaction activities because bitcoin has a level of convenience and also the level of speed in transaction activities.
for next several year bitcoin existence will be increasingly recognized by many parties.moreover it adopted and implemented as global payment system for international trade.finance institution and government will use is as alternative system.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

buying something in the supermarket using bitcoin I think can be done in a country that supports bitcoin, but to buy in supermarkets, all countries in the world cannot be done because the financial system of each country is different, but seeing very fast development maybe 10 years will change looks very significant.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

bitcoin after a few years might make bitcoin very expensive and maybe bitcoin can be one of the coins that is the best solution for the world economy and make it better than using fiat currency.
legalization and acceptance in real life could support bitcoin price rise higher than before.but it will need time and our struggle to make it realize.as long as we have strong faith , it can be fact.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

We can’t tell, but I do believe that Bitcoin is likely to be something different in next few years coming. Maybe it will be the biggest platform for investing, or maybe banks will start accepting it, or maybe the government may get into it, the price might also get very high… I just can’t tell. But I just hope that whatever it turns to in future, it should better be for good and not for bad.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

It depends on us, If the foreign governments make it legally sure the demand will grow and many investors will be encouraged. It can also fall and lose if governments do not accept it and are considered illegal.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

Bitcoin's prices are not really stable as the results have been different from last year and up to this year experienced very easy growth that is directly comparable to the number of investors who want to invest their resources in critical commodities money, and for me it will continue to be in the next few years because the bonuses from the fall of their mining, due to the execution of equally days.
nyobaanweh

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

I think bitcoin in the coming year will be used as a legitimate payment tool because the bitcoin here is already legalized in several countries because basically the development of technology aims to make it easier for humans and it is in bitcoin because it facilitates payment without the need to carry cash wherever we go
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

I think bitcoin will remain popular in the future, and bitcoin will be more and more enthusiasts who want to have bitcoin which will be used as an online transaction tool or through internet network access, and I only hope that in the future in all countries it will legalize bitcoin and can used as a payment instrument in various supermarkets, I hope that is because in my country it has not been legalized, although there are some countries that have legalized bitcoin I will remain positive and believe bitcoin will bring us to the moon.
Fideend

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay. If we look at the graphics of the life cycle of the adoption of Technology and the price of Bitcoin, we can see certain similarities.

Bitcoin is currently in the Chasm phase, where the technology adoption cycle has a pause, That means losing interest and value for an indefinite period of time. We don't know exactly how long it will take to recover, but something says that Bitcoin has reached the lowest point. and after that Bitcoin will experience massive adoption.

That's right, you must have heard rumors all over the news, where some the big companies like Samsung are starting to see Blockchain technology that made possible by Bitcoin.
I don’t believe any news and statement about the future of bitcoin. I believe only the current situation of the market and the market says that bitcoin is red these days and there are no signs of improvement. If people invest their money in bitcoin the price will also increase and if this growth continues for long time then I can say that after several years everyone will hold bitcoin.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

bitcoin after a few years will certainly continue to grow and many people will be interested and invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that will someday be accepted and used in several countries and become a profitable digital currency
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Already now many shops accept bitcoins, which means that in a couple of years at least every 2nd store and every 2nd company will accept bitcoins if the governments of all countries will give to this green light. In the same way, in a couple of years, bitcoin technologies will reach a new level that will help humanity create incredible opportunities and will give prosperity to us through this.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

I think bitcoin will be still bitcoin, which means it will be still the number one cryptocurrency in the world. Many establishment both private and public, will accept it as mode of payment. A standard regulation will be implemented. All people both rich and poor countries are knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency works.
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

bitcoin is currently declining, because this is caused by unresolved problems, but I believe that one day its value will return as a few years ago it was very high and it would be very profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: