Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

Maybe bitcoin will survive until the next few years but about the price we never know what price will be achieved in the following years so that bitcoin prices become uncertain
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:48:54 AM

For me Bitcoin will be still the best as alternative investments as long as people will fully support the regulations and market price manipulation will be neutralize or will eliminated. If Bitcoin will be fully trusted in the coming years then expect many nations will follow the path of Japan and Germany making Bitcoin as world currency.
Saripondso

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

We just hope for bitcoin's bright future and we can not predict what exactly will happen in the future.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

This is something that is pretty hard to speculate because the situation of bitcoin depends upon many factors such as government , community , its competitor etc. But this is true that bitcoin will always be remember as a month of block chain.
i agree with this, especially about the government, the government that have the power to make regulation, there may be a possibility that crypto will be banned

I can't understand how the government bans crypto? because currently the government has not just legalized crypto currency, bitcoin can be banned if all countries prohibit it
strunberg

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

For me Bitcoin will be still the best as alternative investments as long as people will fully support the regulations and market price manipulation will be neutralize or will eliminated. If Bitcoin will be fully trusted in the coming years then expect many nations will follow the path of Japan and Germany making Bitcoin as world currency.
regulation, adoption and etf trader could be main trigger for bitcoin price in future.when all of it already done, we will brigth future for bitcoin especially and cryptocurrency commonly.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

the price of bitcoin will also be very high, because of the many people's interests to own it.Obviously it will grow even more because the statistics in the market right now is showing a fibonacci sequence which has the value that keeps on increasing even more in every year.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

We don't know what are possible to happen in the bitcoin in several years , maybe they still alive and maybe many online stores can accept bitcoin as payment and even the stores in our supermarket and this is great opportunity to bitcoin pump the value.

But high chance also we cannot see bitcoin in the several years because possible bitcoin die after few years I think.
boty

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

I think bitcoin in the foreseeable future might be very expensive because the demand for bitcoin in the future will be very much and make the price of bitcoin very expensive because it is increasingly difficult to obtain.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

I’ve been into this topic several times also but my opinion is that several years from now I think bitcoin would become more popular. Its usage would become high and many people would become crypto users. They’ll know the advantages and profitability bitcoin could give to them.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

I think bitcoin will still be a good investment in the coming year, people will fully support and participate in investing in bitcoin. I am sure that if bitcoin will be increasingly attractive to people and will grow in other countries, the economy of a country that uses bitcoin will get even better. For this reason it is good to use Bitcoin as well as possible.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Bitcoin has already seen massive trips in the price in just the last few months. Although no one knows how Bitcoin will continue to spread into the larger financial world, it seems likely that a limited supply of currency could lead to higher prices. There are also stocks of inactive coins that are stored all over the world, the largest stock of which belongs to the person or group that founded Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. Perhaps this proposal, consisting of about a million bitcoins, deliberately persists during the time when the global supply is facing an increased level of demand.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I think bitcoin will be a part of everyone's digital life, especially in paying online orders, like groceries, food, some stuff. Bitcoin will be the most trusted means of payment than to show your bank account to the internet and later exposing your identity.

They can still impose taxes on payments in bitcoin. But it will be like a payment in a convenience store.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

I think bitcoin can be very good after a few years to come and can be very expensive because the demand for bitcoin will be even higher and prices will become very expensive.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

Many people use bitcoin to store assets because of its reliability and security. Over time, bitcoin will gradually replace old-style currency. I believe so.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

Can't make sure that for the next few years bitcoin will be used as a payment instrument and received by the supermarket, to be used as a currency, bitcoin must get approval from the government first.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Antu3032

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

i think that, Bitcoin after several years will continue to grow further from now and most likely. so hoped more accessible for the people where more cryptocurrency exchanges will be visible in malls and cities globally.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Bitcoin will still be moving around the globe since it won't be easily diminished by other coins. Perhaps many establishment will open their transaction to used bitcoin as mode of payment. Bitcoin will be started to get known by many people
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

As to what we currently have right now, we can say that the bright future of bitcoin is slowly fading and we can only make it possible again if we are going to keep on supporting it amidst all the criticism and doubts showing up nowadays. As technology rises more and more, we can say that bitcoin will take advantage with it and improve together with it.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

I think we can't believe how much bitcoin developed after 1 2 years. at this point, I would advise you to invest with as little as possible. We will not see these points for a while. You must invest a little in order not to spend your life in goodness.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

I think bitcoin after the next few years the price will be very expensive because it is supported by a very limited total supply of bitcoin and demand is getting higher from day to day which makes prices expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: