Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

Maybe bitcoin will survive until the next few years but about the price we never know what price will be achieved in the following years so that bitcoin prices become uncertain
I'm surprised by your lack of faith on bitcoin, bitcoin is not going to survive just for a few years, bitcoin is going to be around for at least a few decades if not more, bitcoin is a technology that is going to completely change the way we understand the economy and transactions all over the world, bitcoin is probably going to be one of the greatest inventions in the century, it is just that people do not realize it yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Is kinda hard, but i think bitcoin will rise up it's price again since many people will demand into bitcoin because of it potential. Bitcoin is currently successful and i think after several years, it will be become more successful.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Is kinda hard, but i think bitcoin will rise up it's price again since many people will demand into bitcoin because of it potential. Bitcoin is currently successful and i think after several years, it will be become more successful.

What we need is a major spike. The user-base continues to rise despite the negative sentiments all around. If a major trigger happens, such as the approval of an ETF or the declaration of BTC as a legal tender by countries such as China or US, then the exchange rates can rocket upwards.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

What we need is a major spike. The user-base continues to rise despite the negative sentiments all around. If a major trigger happens, such as the approval of an ETF or the declaration of BTC as a legal tender by countries such as China or US, then the exchange rates can rocket upwards.
all of cryptocommunity wait that news.the only thing that able to make cryptocurrency price recovered again maybe only ETF approval and BTC acceptance/
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

After a few years, Bitcoin will become more stable in price. That is my own thinking. More precisely, the price movements of Bitcoin will become smaller and not appear more. Bitcoin was not universally acknowledged at that time, but it was time for people to learn and gradually eliminate prejudice about it.

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

Because we are in a modern word and some of us are now relying in the interner, its not imposible that bitcoin can become the most powerfull crypto currency in the world. But for now lets just enjoy it and trust it. Continue to support it and lets all gain big profit in the near future.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

I think bitcoin will become so very useful after several years. Years passed bitcoin become so popular because of the people who are using this and the advantages of bitcoin. There are many ways to earn and use bitcoin and that is very easy and fast so that many people become so very curious to bitcoin therefore they started to try and buy bitcoin.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

maybe we all hope that the same thing where btc in the next few years can be used as something that is really useful can at least be a digital world currency, but that may still be much to be reviewed because it is seen from the market today there are still many who use btc as an investment tool like gold and btc turnover is not appropriate for the tool to exchange in the digital world as it should be made btc
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

Bitcoin after several years will grow even more, that is the reason we should not sell our coins immediately in order to have more profit in the future just like how early investors did become rich right now.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Bitcoin after several years will grow even more, that is the reason we should not sell our coins immediately in order to have more profit in the future just like how early investors did become rich right now.
I think Bitcoin has the potential and capability to rule the market and give competition to the Fiat currency.So in the coming future it can be said that Bitcoin can become a global currency.But this will take a lot of time.Now a days the price of Bitcoin is very down and the demand of Bitcoin has also decreased.The investors are withdrawing money from Bitcoin because they are suffering from losses.But it has been noted that there is a slight increase in price of the Bitcoin which is a good sign for all of us.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

My opinion about bitcoin in several years are quite positive , I believe that bitcoin will get a huge number of investors as the day passes by. People will choose bitcoin over banks and bitcoin will give a lot of opportunities tp its investors. Bitcoin will have a lot of improvements especially in transactions.

novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

The future of Bitcoin is significant to anyone who understands the economics and the related technology.Understanding why this is likely for the price of Bitcoin to continue to increase significantly is not difficult.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

I agree that with more time we will see more adoption of crypto in a lot of countries. Right now crypto adoption is still in the early phase and a lot of people don't know how to use crypto but if crypto become more popular later then we will see platforms that will make crypto adoption a lot easier and normal people can use crypto without the need to understand how blockchain works.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

I think bitcoin after the next few years the price will be very expensive because it is supported by a very limited total supply of bitcoin and demand is getting higher from day to day which makes prices expensive.
Yes, it is true that this is the time when demand is increasing every year because many new investors have come to join the cryptocurrency and I am sure that all crypto will be very good in the future.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

Way back 2009 bitcoin was too cheap in terms of its value, and many critics don't believe that Bitcoin has a potentials to increase more. But look what happened now after 9 years Bitcoin was 6400+ each where majority of the critics didn't expect that to be happened anyway. so, after a years now according to the experts bitcoin by 2025 will become 100K$ each though it is just an speculation for now.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

r

For almost 10 years bitcoin value continued to grow year after year so theres no doubt that you are right

This dip is not enough reason to lose hope since the markt still high and not showing of losing everything

If we will only support and have faith in this community not only bitcoin but all of the altcoins and tokens then this market will progress
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

The future of Bitcoin is significant to anyone who understands the economics and the related technology. That’s why we continue to see industry insiders with very bullish predictions for the price of Bitcoin, over the next few years. Understanding why this is likely (for the price of Bitcoin to continue to increase significantly) is not difficult. Bitcoin has a fixed supply of 21 million total Bitcoins, of which 17 million have been mined (created), to date.

Units of value with a controlled supply, such as Bitcoin or Gold, tend to maintain their purchasing power, and/or increase in value over time. Units of value with uncontrolled supplies, such a fiat (national) currencies tend to reduce in value, and thus, in purchasing power, over time.Two years ago today, Bitcoin’s trading volume was under $244 million, at a trading price of $604.
I would suggest that these figures represent a trend, indicating increasing demand for Bitcoin over time.I would also suggest that current price vacillations, which have actually stabilized quite a bit recently, and speculative run-ups as we saw toward the end of last year, matter far, far less than do consistent year over year increases in value.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

I have high hopes for BTC and Crypto because I think there is still good hope for the future even though recently the price of BTC itself as a crypto pillar is experiencing a rapid decline, and if we still have hope it is not impossible that BTC will return rising like in early 2017
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

I think it's gonna be a bigger thing than just a currency with which you pay for your groceries. At least because it's not stable enough for that.

engrawaz

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

I think Bitcoin will see much more adoption, as a result it will be worth much more. hopefully bitcoin will be used as an independent currency and not pegged with USD to determine the price of goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: