Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:22:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5109 times)
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

Like money, Bitcoin can also be used as a medium of exchange, calculating units, payment tools, capital formation and transfer tools and wealth hoarding tools. Bitcoin has accelerated amazing functions from just technological products to 'idols' wealth. Not a few people of the world believe in Bitcoin will become a superior and powerful future currency.
Bitcoin has indeed captured the market opportunity so well. The trend of increasing internet users worldwide is a strategic moment for the presence of Bitcoin. Especially with the development of the potential of the global e-commerce business that encourages the global community to conduct cross-border trade transactions.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Yes, what you want is also what I hope in the future. As technology evolves, cryptanalysis is the optimal solution for "fast, easy, convenient, anonymous" payments. Human needs are increasing, time is of the essence, reducing the loss of time for payment procedures I just hope Cryptocurrency in the future is a good choice.
skdistumbarg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

I think following a multi year cryptographic money market will develop all the more quickly. I figure the high unpredictability will be lessened in future as more individuals mindful about this innovation at that point.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

I am looking forward for the huge adoption for the incoming more years and it will recognized by the government who are declaring negative thoughts about crypto currency. That is why if we are have a chance to have bitcoin much better to hold it and sell until right time comes.

Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

I think following a multi year cryptographic money market will develop all the more quickly. I figure the high unpredictability will be lessened in future as more individuals mindful about this innovation at that point.
From the user's point of view, Bitcoin is nothing more than a mobile application or computer program that provides Bitcoin wallets and allows users to send and receive bitcoin. This is how Bitcoin works for most users.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

In my opinion, bitcoin still don't have reality applications, BTC just a product of technology blockchain. And I do not know Bitcoin price high to do?
I just hope blockchain technology will develop in the future and will have the new coin benefit more realistic
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

There are a lot of possibilities in the future for bitcoin considering the continuous changes happening on it every day, week, month and year. We cannot be certain at one assumption. Anything can happen anytime. All that we can do is to continue supporting and investing on bitcoin so that it will still reign as the strongest up until the future.

PeachPam

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

It's gonna be the best currency ever and will replace fiat currency maybe
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

There are a lot of possibilities in the future for bitcoin considering the continuous changes happening on it every day, week, month and year. We cannot be certain at one assumption. Anything can happen anytime. All that we can do is to continue supporting and investing on bitcoin so that it will still reign as the strongest up until the future.
bitcoin could rising or down in future, i am agree with you the thing we could do to support bitcoin is only hold all asset we had.dont sell it although market down sharply.only our faith could help this.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

Buying stuff in supermarkets for btc could be widely adopted only in case its price relatively to fiat stabilizes.
As for now I can't see any prerequisites for this to happen since a huge number of coins is concentrated on whales' wallets - and they will never allow this market to relax and thus lose their profit.

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

I think that in a few years bitcoin will show its best side and the price will grow significantly but we first need to survive this correction which was delayed.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

I think that in a few years bitcoin will show its best side and the price will grow significantly but we first need to survive this correction which was delayed.
Bitcoin in several years will be a great, it has for sure a great value when that happens and for sure that people at that time will provide great advantage in bitcoin, those  who have hodlings and those people who has investment with it after several years there life is already change, and that is what I am aiming too, I will hold now as long as  I can.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

I am believe in next several years, bitcoin become blue chip investment and the price getting higher. Bitcoin become internet currency and people will store their asset in bitcoin because its more safe.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

Bitcoin has a promising future, there is no doubts about this. Looking at how Bitcoin is able to withstand and survive these governmental attacks, it is quite obvious that Bitcoin has got the trust and support of its users. After this wave of governmental attacks subsides, Bitcoin will make an incredible boost in its price on the market, This will create additional demand for it as the FOMO sets in.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

I am believe in next several years, bitcoin become blue chip investment and the price getting higher. Bitcoin become internet currency and people will store their asset in bitcoin because its more safe.
it could happen if blockchain technology implemented in any field and government legalize cryptocurrency.when it happen we chould use our bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in any retail stores.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

Thinking about cryptocurrency for payments in many stores with technological growth is very logical but I'm not sure this idea will be implemented, because besides technology growth we also have to think about world economic growth. I myself think about how cryptocurrency will be released from current conditions in the coming year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

In several years i see cryptocurrency investments would become better choices than invest in market stock. Bitcoin will still become primer coin for ICO and i do think the price will be much better caused by ETF. Wall street will start to sell cryptocurrency, and we might able to buy anything from grocery store or from small retailer by using bitcoin.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

Well, as years go by, more and more projects are integrated with Bitcoin and ither crypto currencies so that they'll have more use. The more use they have the more people will buy crypto currency and Bitcoin for their transactions. The more people use Bitcoin the more Bitcoon will be stable. I just hope it does happen.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

I think that after a few years it will be worthless money, I think it will continue to develop and develop, because now there will come a new crypto era
I see two very contrasting statements in your post if I understand it correctly. About the advancement you are talking about, of course in the ext few years, Bitcoin would have spread more than today we can speculate.

Also the number of users would have increased as thereby rising the market demand and hence market value. This prospect of development might pose severe threat to the international currency like dollar because it would be much convenient to use Bitcoin for the dealings.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

Well, as years go by, more and more projects are integrated with Bitcoin and ither crypto currencies so that they'll have more use. The more use they have the more people will buy crypto currency and Bitcoin for their transactions. The more people use Bitcoin the more Bitcoon will be stable. I just hope it does happen.
bitcoin usage and acceptance in any stores make its demand rise sharply in future.more over if government legalize it , so bitcoin as cryptocurrency has legal standing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: