Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5111 times)
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

I remember those Bitcoin $50k-$100k price predictions for 2018 in the end of 2017.. instead, it is $6.6k today and even $20k nowhere to be seen.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

I think bitcoin for the next few years will be more stable and can continue to increase to reach 20k, but if bitcoin is used as a currency, I think it will be difficult because the world is not ready to use crypto currency as a payment instrument.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I also. Let's keep positive faith. That is always good because it helps the market get more honest investors. Blockchain technologies are highly valued in some countries such as Sweden, USA ... that is a good sign.  Grin

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Bitcoin and all crypto coins will get bigger both by volume and by number of investors. We need more real world applications of crypto currencies. Having just only blockchain applications is not enough.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:02:30 AM

maybe bitcoin can be one of the coins that is the best solution for the world economy and make it better than using fiat currency. And bitcoin after a few years might make bitcoin very expensive
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

in my opinion Bitcoin is the best crypto currency invented. It is definitely number one coin. Bitcoin is our future, and ever single altcoin is following Bitcoin, in the shadow. Other altcoins are going to be dead in the next few years but Bitcoin will stay. I think Bitcoin is going to be higher than 40 000 dollars in the next few years, when exactly? I don't know. We will wait and see.

NeeNts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

I think that after a few years it will be worthless money, I think it will continue to develop and develop, because now there will come a new crypto era
I see two very contrasting statements in your post if I understand it correctly. About the advancement you are talking about, of course in the ext few years, Bitcoin would have spread more than today we can speculate.

Also the number of users would have increased as thereby rising the market demand and hence market value. This prospect of development might pose severe threat to the international currency like dollar because it would be much convenient to use Bitcoin for the dealings.
In my opinion after several years the price of bitcoin will be more than $50000, and those who hold their coins for long time and do not sell their holding in time of need for money will be richest persons of their communities in the future. it needs patience and courage to hold coins for such long time. as we saw the earlier investors made thousands of dollar from their holdings.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

I believed more and more nations will adapt Bitcoin that it will dominate the whole world as they will follow the path of some leading nations that declared Bitcoin is legal to use in their country. If this will happen then for sure the Bitcoin value will become more expensive per prediction of the famous experts in Crypto like John McAffee.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

As far as global adoption is concern, we are very far from it. Just look at how governments around the world react recently, bans or tight regulations. So I don't think that we are going to see bitcoin being used as currency to buy things in supermarkets. We even have problems from merchants being accepted in on-line so I doubt that we are closer that everyone thinks. What I see though its that bitcoin being used as cross border payments scheme, Asia and Africa are a big target. Probably bitcoin will survived, but I'm not sure if its going to be a SoV (Store of Value), or the micro payment scheme that we all wanted it to be.

Bitcoin will be here, we already had experience on the Bitcoin Existence for almost 10 years now, the Crypto Currency Market is Growing Business globally. A lot of issue that Crypto  is confronting now, the good news it remain viable on the market. Yes, we had seen the ups and down of the market price of some coins yet it goes back again after the market correction. I am optimistic that it will be here with us for a longer time we could possibly dream of.
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

the more bitcoin prices will be better, bitcoin will invest so much, so that bitcoin in the future will be even better, the development of bitcoin is progressing year by year and increasingly favored by the public

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Currently Bitcoin is going through a hard phase as compare to last few months.Though value of Bitcoin is taking a  leap   forward.It's growth rate is slow and it will take time to achieve a good value.The chances of it being accepted by different governments is still not clear and in the future if the government finalizes their decision regarding it then the state of Bitcoin of being stable and being accepted by masses will be decided.If accepted widely then it can become an alternate to fiat currencies and if not then the other digital currencies will still be popular because the future is going to be fully digitalized and blockchain technology will be used for new cryptocurrencies as well as digital fiats.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

the more bitcoin prices will be better, bitcoin will invest so much, so that bitcoin in the future will be even better, the development of bitcoin is progressing year by year and increasingly favored by the public
bitcoin developtment especially lightning network could be main trigger for its price in future.this transaction speed become faster than visa.so when it happen there will much investor buy bitcoin as their payment system.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

bitcoin after a few years will definitely continue to grow and many people will invest in bitcoin, maybe the government will also support bitcoin and start accepting bitcoin
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

The continuous crisis occuring in bitcoin makes it harder to predict what its future will be. We can say that it may survive up until the future but we cannot assure that its future will be bright and better. We need to keep on supporting it so that it will still have the chance of having a successful future while we are benefiting from it.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

The continuous crisis occuring in bitcoin makes it harder to predict what its future will be. We can say that it may survive up until the future but we cannot assure that its future will be bright and better. We need to keep on supporting it so that it will still have the chance of having a successful future while we are benefiting from it.
I think Bitcoin will be ruling the market after several years because it is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and even though after the fall in price it is the most expensive and valuable digital currency in the market.It has all the capability and potential to become a global currency because a lot of people are enrolling themselves in Bitcoin and earning a lot of profits.The market of Bitcoin is slowly increasing because the price is also increasing.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

maybe that will happen with the price of bitcoin after a few years to come maybe this bitcoin price can be very expensive and bitcoin will be very difficult to find and make the price can be expensive.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 07:12:03 PM by ophyrim

1- The price will maybe more than X10 ( I expect min 100k according to gold ETF)
2- we are going to use BTC in real life like to pay some bread or milk etc...
3- Many countries are going to use BTC for their trade instead of the American dollar.

Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

well i just attended a seminar regarding this blockchain technology, and the speaker and other bitcoin user concludes that after 10 years the price of bitcoin will rise up very high.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

I also remain very optimistic about the future of bitcoin in the coming years, because after the great uncertainty that prevailed for several years regarding the possibility of being banned worldwide by the centralized financial system, things seem to improve widely and it seems there is a growing openness to its massive adoption as a valid payment system.

And another thing that seems to improve the bitcoin's outlook is that after the huge speculative bubble of 2017 the financial sector and investors in general seem to have understood the true nature and usefulness of cryptocurrencies, which has been reflected in greater stability and lower volatility, an indispensable factor for its adoption as a means of payment.
Saripondso

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

From my point of view, several years later, bitcoin will become the 1st global currency and will replace fiat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: