Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

I think bitcoin after a few years to come seems like bitcoin prices will become very expensive and bitcoin can be used for payments on some existing platforms and certainly the total supply of bitcoin will run out because many are looking for bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

I think bitcoin after a few years to come seems like bitcoin prices will become very expensive and bitcoin can be used for payments on some existing platforms and certainly the total supply of bitcoin will run out because many are looking for bitcoin.

Even if some couple of counties legalise the Btc the market will have a big rally and will reach the new high very soon . In future we can expect the price to be like sky high if things keep moving good and in favour of Btc .
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

I think Bitcoin will become more and more expensive over time. Now maybe you think Bitcoin is already very expensive, but in the future it will be several times this.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

there are many possibilities that will occur in the next few years, if a lot of negative news might be the price of bitcoin will be destroyed. news greatly affects the price of bitcoin.

Yes maybe. But the we cannot really say what will going to happen to the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency itself in the future. They might be alot of changes. Adoptions, improvements and such. But then we are all hopeful that maybe the  bitcoin will continue to rise and serve us for the better in the future.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

more precisely bitcoin as an investment instrument has not touched the currency globally because the rejection in many countries continues to occur. bitcoin is able to facilitate many public activities and is more transparent in recording. bitcoin will continue to exist and be valuable when the community and its users continue to exist to become an investment activist and crypto market
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

After several years bitcoin become more higher value and more profitable asset for investment, you can try for investing your money at bitcoin today and wait until two or three years, see how much profit you can get.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

I am very confident that the price of bitcoin after a few years the price will be very expensive and it is supported by the total supply of bitcoin which is very limited but has a very high demand from all people in the world want to try to have bitcoin which certainly will make the price of bitcoin can become very expensive.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

As far as global adoption is concern, we are very far from it. Just look at how governments around the world react recently, bans or tight regulations. So I don't think that we are going to see bitcoin being used as currency to buy things in supermarkets. We even have problems from merchants being accepted in on-line so I doubt that we are closer that everyone thinks. What I see though its that bitcoin being used as cross border payments scheme, Asia and Africa are a big target. Probably bitcoin will survived, but I'm not sure if its going to be a SoV (Store of Value), or the micro payment scheme that we all wanted it to be.

The Crypto Currency is growing Business, a lot of coins just posted on ICO, hoping to maintain their status in the market after the ICO posting and to be in main stream market for wider market shares, If we look back and compared the market status for 5 years period, you can see a lot more different from today's market status. Bitcoin, remains on the top of all Crypto and ALT coin as posted in the market, i am more optimistic that Bitcoin will be here with us for a long period of time.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

until now I could not find a way how Bitcoin could be accepted in the public and used as a tool to make payments in supermarkets or otherwise... I just think that Bitcoin will not disappear, Bitcoin will be increasingly publicly accepted in the future and the concept of Bitcoin will be used as a world transaction system.

quichiship

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

It is difficult to be sure of something, but we can say that perhaps not very quickly but surely the cryptocurrency market is going to develop and in the future it will be the digital currency of the future.

In my opinion with the passage of time bitcoin will take over fiat currency also. When you have digital currency for general use why you would use fiat currency. It is up to the government, if they legalize bitcoin then I think the use of fiat currency will be reduced and finally finished. There will be only one digital currency in the world and that will be bitcoin
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

many people speculate about bitcoin after a few years, but we can't know what will happen in the future, we can only hope that bitcoin will get better and be accepted in all countries and become a profitable crypto currency

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Even if some couple of counties legalise the Btc the market will have a big rally and will reach the new high very soon . In future we can expect the price to be like sky high if things keep moving good and in favour of Btc .
i believed bitcoin price could not recovered in near future.it will need long time to make investor become confidence again to put their money into cryptocurrency market.they already trauma with fuds that attack cryptomarket.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

For me bitcoin will have higher value in the next coming years and it will be more stabilized. Bitcoin will be more developed and more people will keep on investing on it.

SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

In my opinion, in the next few years, the price of BTC will drop sharply, so now consider selling them, do not hold on for a long time because BTC is a bubble, please be patient and invest in New altcoin more potential

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

For me bitcoin will have higher value in the next coming years and it will be more stabilized. Bitcoin will be more developed and more people will keep on investing on it.
Very good development every year makes me always think that in the future, bitcoin might choose a very high price, and it will certainly be stable. Well, I think we can even use it real. maybe in the future, bitcoin will be accepted as an alternative to fiat money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

In my opinion, in the next few years, the price of BTC will drop sharply, so now consider selling them, do not hold on for a long time because BTC is a bubble, please be patient and invest in New altcoin more potential
i am not agree with you dude.for next several years, there are many good fundamental that support bitcoin price.such as bitcoin halving and maybey mass adoption for bitcoin.so why you should said like this.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Bitcoin has reached its highest value since it was created in late 2017 but in 2018 the bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market fell sharply. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile due to many factors, but I believe this will be the future of the world financial market.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

I think bitcoin will remain a good investment in the future. I believe that it will not become the universal medium of exchange, it is possible that for these purposes will create another coin.
Mayve bitcoin can be known by all of people in this world after several years, and i also feel that bitcoin can bounceback more stronger in the next few years that's why if people are holding some bitcoin, do not ever sell it now ans wait until the price will recover.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

Bitcoin has reached its highest value since it was created in late 2017 but in 2018 the bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market fell sharply. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile due to many factors, but I believe this will be the future of the world financial market.
Yes the crypto were always volatile so in the future we could see a highest price in the market. And I think after several years bitcoin has many good features it has to use by the users. A lot of things could surprise us after several years in the market.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

I think bitcoin will be more expensive in the future, and more often it will be used as an asset to store money.

I don't think we'll see bitcoin being used as money to buy things in supermarkets. More convenient digital currencies will be used in the future.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: