Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5104 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

The story of Bitcoin up to date should tell each crypto user that the ideology of Bitcoin is a revolutionary one and has come to make positive change in our lives. It started as cheap as it was used to purchase candies, pizza, ice cream etc by some people who never understood the concept and significance. Bitcoin is now selling at $6500 within 9 years. This is incredible and it means the future holds greater values for Bitcoin. Keep believing!

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:10:38 AM

maybe after several years from now on, much government legalize the cryptocurrency market.and much futures market add bitcoin and altcoin as commodity in their platfrom.when it happen we will see all price rise.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Even the community here will give their own opinion, speculation be remain. Because no one knows what will happen tomorrow how much more the future after several years. Don't you think that what important is now as in " NOW " because there is time for increasing and time for decreasing in the market.
So, the things which I only see is bitcoin in the near future would become world currency.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

I've heard rumors that bitcoin may increase into 200$ after several years and I think it would be true because if the demand of bitcoin increase it also may increase very high. Bitcoin may get higher and higher amount of value after several years and mining will be hard to do when that time comes.

KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I think that it will become more mature and stable, it will probably come out of current crisis really strong, there's no doubts for me about it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

I suppose that it will turn in a much wider net with plenty of possibilities. It is much more convenient than cash-money and much safer than credit cards. Bitcoin can decide a lot of problems if society lets it to.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

No body actually knows what can happen to bitcoin a few years from now. At the moment, most people are scared to invest since most investors lost a lot of money after a massive bull-run last year. However, if we will look back, this already happened to crypto market before. Everyone thought that cryptocurrency is about to die, then suddenly the bull-market started.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

I think that it will become more mature and stable, it will probably come out of current crisis really strong, there's no doubts for me about it.
bitcoin will not be stable because the price can go down or rise at any time and cannot remain. of course coming out of the crisis is something that must be done by bitcoin, otherwise bitcoin will continue like that and there is no development. let's all continue to support and promote bitcoin so that bitcoin is widely used by people because of its benefits to life and a country.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I think that in a few years we will see not only BTC but also other altcoins at a significantly higher price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

Bitcoin prices will rise to 500,000 Dollars. Liew's investment is currently quite extensive. Not only Bitcoin, but also investing in multimedia companies.

Do you really think that it can happen? I cannot guess that it is possible. Probably, Bitcoin can reach such a price but not earlier than in 5-10 years. Now, the price of BTC will stay rather stable as I think.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

I am sure that BTC will be a new breakthrough for the economy today, BTC always the leading trend and most popular. At the time of technology development, BTC was born to meet the happiness for them by bringing great benefits and opportunities. I firmly believe that BTC will grow dramatically in the near future and that countries will legitimize it to become the most valuable Coin in the world.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

Bitcoin prices will rise to 500,000 Dollars. Liew's investment is currently quite extensive. Not only Bitcoin, but also investing in multimedia companies.

Do you really think that it can happen? I cannot guess that it is possible. Probably, Bitcoin can reach such a price but not earlier than in 5-10 years. Now, the price of BTC will stay rather stable as I think.
So I am sure about it bitcoin will get at the higher price, 500k dollar will be the max price of bitcoin, it is not connected to the stability but it is about the investors and the holders, in this digital age we can expect even bigger than this, nothing can stop our journey of success if we will not panic, I can see bitcoin as legal and worldwide used currency, I hope price will be more than our expectation.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

So I am sure about it bitcoin will get at the higher price, 500k dollar will be the max price of bitcoin, it is not connected to the stability but it is about the investors and the holders, in this digital age we can expect even bigger than this, nothing can stop our journey of success if we will not panic, I can see bitcoin as legal and worldwide used currency, I hope price will be more than our expectation.

I think on that time government implemented and legalise bitcoin as a currency. Many supermarket and bussiness stablishment accept bitcoin worldwide. And the price is stable and higher than ever.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:25:54 AM

I think on that time government implemented and legalise bitcoin as a currency. Many supermarket and bussiness stablishment accept bitcoin worldwide. And the price is stable and higher than ever.
that possible to happen when all government legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency.moreover all stores accept bitcoin as their payment methode.it is possible to reach $500k

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

I'm also sure BTC will continue to be great, it's only a matter of time, the Crypto community is increasing every year, patience is the key to making a profit
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

Although no one really can predict about the future of bitcoin, but anything can happen, it can either be great or fall but because we know that bitcoin is unpredictable we all expect something good to happen, something positive and can really be profitable, even the condition of marketplace.

promich21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Can't say anything and i am not sure in future bitcoin will survive. Not only bitcoin all other cryptocurrencies are losing there price and people are slowly leaving the market. The reasons is its contentiously banned in some countries.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

I see bitcoin after several years will become powerful beyond the crypto crisis now.I believe it gonna blow surprise for all bitcoiners sake.l believe there's a hope in the future.
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

It is hard to predict what will happen to BTC in the near future considering its unstable development way up to this point. Most predictions are just wishful thinking that the price will rise significantly, but my point of view is more moderate: the price will be around the same value as it is now, it may bounce back to about 10k maximum though. Somehow it makes me less stressed - I would feel safer with less violent fluctuations.
As for popularization and usage in common life, it will depend on the country in question. I doubt that coy tries like China will lift Crypto ban, although there is a high chance that more and more other countries will start adopting Crypto.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Whenever the price increase some government agents spared wrong news about bitcoins. Media is also taking a part which case bitcoins fall. I don't see bright future of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: