Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:35:26 AM

Right now, Bitcoin is always growing in popularity. The people are getting to know its concepts and the benefits it offers. New investors are trooping in gradually. In some few years to come, Bitcoin will be more valuable on the market due to the increase in its demand and limited supply.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

Right now, Bitcoin is always growing in popularity. The people are getting to know its concepts and the benefits it offers. New investors are trooping in gradually. In some few years to come, Bitcoin will be more valuable on the market due to the increase in its demand and limited supply.

In terms of it's price, well it is the demand, we can say that it's popularity really grew. I remember when the price is so low that you can buy one without really complaining whether the price pumps or dumps.

I do hope that a lot of investors come in this year, we will be able to see that when the price is increasing. I do think too that the price or the demand of Bitcoin will be increasing more in the future. If we will be able to predict the price of Bitcoin basing it on the price chart, we can say that the price of Bitcoin will increase more and will be more expensive than the current ATH.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Bitcoin after several years maybe it will grow much more than what it is now. Also, a lot of people will be using it now as an asset and currency to gain money and purchase products through internet. Bitcoin will be bigger and be more popular. In addition, bitcoin after several years might be accepted or embrace by all. In order for it to happen, I think bitcoin should maintain a positive progress throughout the years.

Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:06:57 AM

bitcoin will be good and better than now and for now the big thing is people demand and usage of this currency can helpful in the present time and it will be more better after several years and in the world has now time to recognize the best coins for universal currency and bitcoin have the power to become universal currency in the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:30:08 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Until now no one can know for sure the development of any crypto currency, because until now even the legality of the crypto currency in my country is still far from the legal word crypto currency can be officially valid, of course my hope is that crypto currencies will continue to grow legalize crypto currency
higgidave

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

Bitcoin prices will rise to 500,000 Dollars. Liew's investment is currently quite extensive. Not only Bitcoin, but also investing in multimedia companies.
Can't say anything and i am not sure in future bitcoin will survive. Not only bitcoin all other cryptocurrencies are losing there price and people are slowly leaving the market. The reasons is its contentiously banned in some countries.
Don’t know about future but I fell sad for those people who purchase it on December and they still hold it. Government and all there agents trying their best to make bitcoin down. The future of bitcoin seems dark.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

I think the growth of the top cryptocurrency will depend on the developments that may happen in the next several years. The bitcoin will continue to experience some sharp drop of prices and some price surges. The bitcoin ETF approval may also boost its price but might not able to reach another all-time high and the third bitcoin halving that will happen in the year 2020 might also have a positive effect on the bitcoin price.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

I think the growth of the top cryptocurrency will depend on the developments that may happen in the next several years. The bitcoin will continue to experience some sharp drop of prices and some price surges. The bitcoin ETF approval may also boost its price but might not able to reach another all-time high and the third bitcoin halving that will happen in the year 2020 might also have a positive effect on the bitcoin price.
both of them was main reason for bitcoin price in future.when etf approved there will much fund come to cryptocurrency market and its make demand  and crypto price rise sharply.maybe after 2020 halving we will see good future for bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is at least twice the current price after five years. You may not agree with my point of view, but we can wait and see. I am a supporter of cryptocurrency.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is at least twice the current price after five years. You may not agree with my point of view, but we can wait and see. I am a supporter of cryptocurrency.
that possible to happen.five years from now on was 2023 .and maybe on that time bitcoin and altcoin legalize and implemented in any stores.moreover third halving done.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mnbvcxz1122

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

Let's imagine, after a few years, Bitcoin will rule the world. Bitcoin will benefit many people.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

I think that after several years, Bitcoin will become much bigger and stronger than ever. It'll scale with the Lightning Network, allowing large masses of people to use it. By then, Bitcoin would've become scarcer in supply, contributing greatly over its value. If Bitcoin now has a price of ~$6,500 then after several years, it'll be worth more than $20,000. That's the beauty of Bitcoin, since it was designed to be a deflationary cryptocurrency after all.

Demand will rise over time, and popularity as well, making Bitcoin one of the strongest assets on Earth. It's already a global currency, but in a few years’ time, it'll be better. Therefore, there's no doubt that Bitcoin will become bigger, faster, cheaper, and stronger like never. And I'm sure that many early adopters of the cryptocurrency today, will become wealthy in the future if they hold onto their coins. Wink

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

Several years means how many years if you consider after 20 yrs then i think most of the big country would have regularised the cryptocurrency and mostly it will be running in the main stream. But still i think 50% of the world will be lacking of usage of cryptocurrency. As everyone know that still 30% of the part of world dont have internet so cryptocurrency access is not possible.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

BTC is one of the trends of economic development in the era of outstanding technology development today. With the benefits it has made it is always the currency that investors turn to for investment and long-term business aims to make long-term profits from it. It creates jobs and challenges for everyone. I believe that BTC will continue to grow and flourish in the next few years.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin in the next few years will remain the same as this, although a lot of predictions that lead to bitcoin prices will rise in the end of this year and early next year, but I am not sure about these predictions because they do not have a solid foundation for these predictions

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

I think bitcoin after several years will be more successful and less decline in the market. But of course this is just a hope we will see what will be the improvement of bitcoin in the next more years.

Everything will be like you describe. I imagine (dream) that in several years I have many Bitcoins and not only hold them but also use as the currency for the everyday life.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

After several years bitcoin price will be huge. Now many people interested in bitcoin because bitcoin is the most profitable platform in world. So few years later bitcoin price will be hit 70000-100000 dollar.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

In my opinion, I just hope that the BTC market will be less volatile in the coming years. BTC is always one of the leading trends in the field of economic development and earn more income for themselves. So many benefits from BTC has made big investors around the world pay attention to it. In the next few years, BTC will be legalized nationwide to become the most valuable currency in all transactions.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

As the best coin, of course, bitcoin will be able to survive for the next few years, trust in bitcoin will always grow and make demand for bitcoin, and more likely for the next few years bitcoin will be able to increase and even exceed 20k.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

After several years everything may happen with BTC. I am in a positive mood about Bitcoin and I can say that with every year the price of Bitcoin will only grow. I thank that someday BTC may change the world market and the world economics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: