Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5104 times)
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Yes of course! I also seeong that for the several years to come but here on my country I use bitcoin in some establishments to pay my bills and I think our government accept bitcoin even it is not yet legal here. I use like a local currency that can pay any transactions that needed to pay.
I think of more legalization of bitcoin in many countries. There is more development could occur in bitcoin as long people continues using bitcoin their is growth happen. After several years more adoptions can happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

in my opinion , that bitcoin will be accept by most of all country and will become acceptable payment on everything
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

The development of bitcoin in several years is very rapid, this is what makes more and more people like and actively use bitcoin, especially the presence of bitcoin ATMs that make bitcoin more popular.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

After several years later bitcoin price will be growing up and become more higher price, I have see how many people have interested with bitcoin and always get think more profit getting by investment with bitcoin than have hold money at the bank.
from bitcoin developtment and adoption we could earn profit if we invest on it.moreover it institutional broker list bitcoin as commodity , bitcoin demand could rise extremely.and maybe it could happen when bakkt trading launched.

Bakt trading platform will give high volume to the crypto and also in the long run we will see ETF approval which will mean that bitcoin will be more easily accessible and tradeable. Good days are coming back for the crypto industry.
Marial Carter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

I believe that in the years to come, Bitcoin will show its strength in the world market and affirm its position in financial industry that many people will change their lives by investing in Bitcoin
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

If there are still government in other countries who banned and do not accepts bitcoin, it would still be the same in several years. But it does not, maybe bitcoin will have a more a good value and almost everyone in the world are using bitcoin and blockchain technology for online transactions.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

Base in cryptocurrency situation I think bitcoin will still survive in the future. Look at cryptocurrency why how much the government to pull it down but still it has firmly standing right now and I think it will also affect the coins especially bitcoin.
I think after several year the government will really see the real value of bitcoin and I think because of that they will also support other cryptocurrency. I think not only bitcoin will survive in the future but all solid coins like ethereum and litecoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

After several years Bitcoin will be more advance  and the technology flaws already harness but the most important Bitcoin should be in the mainstream.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Yaram90

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Everyone knows that Bitcoin was nothing but it makes many persons millionaire, once it was traded with low prices but every year the Bitcoin price have raised more than expectation, Every year Bitcoin having corrections and then it rise again. in 2017-18 there is a huge price rising and now people are witnessing the blood bath. Bitcoin price is at very low compare to last year. I don't know what will happens next may be it may hit $2000 or not but I am sure that in year 2019 and 2020 it may reach again to $20,000.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

in my opinion when in the future bitcoin remains the main currency in cryptocurrency then maybe next bitcoin will become a global currency that can be used anywhere, like the dollar. and I think in the future crypto will grow rapidly. because the growth of people who carry out faithful crypto transactions year by year is increasing so maybe in the future. In 10 years crypto can replace fiat money.

Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Bitcoin is a popular digital currency at the moment in the world. so many people love bitcoin. day by day accept bitcoin increases in the world. i think after several year bitcoin will do stable currency in the world. people can use shop market bank bitcoin. so we are hoped for bright future bitcoin in several year.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

in my opinion when in the future bitcoin remains the main currency in cryptocurrency then maybe next bitcoin will become a global currency that can be used anywhere, like the dollar. and I think in the future crypto will grow rapidly. because the growth of people who carry out faithful crypto transactions year by year is increasing so maybe in the future. In 10 years crypto can replace fiat money.
but so far bitcoin is more widely used as an investment tool, if  government legalizes it, and bitcoin is side by side with fiat currencies, it might develop rapidly later

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: