Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freewallet.org is SCAM !! DO NOT USE THIS WALLET !![Solved]  (Read 9839 times)
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

The main issue isnt the information he provided you. The main issue is way you blocked his account!? And dont give me that "automatic security" system excuse. Security issues have to be based on particular facts that showed a menace to the founds. Explain what was the menace that forced you to block his account. And better solve the issue fast. I have my finger on the negative feedback trigger.
Thank you always respond me !
Them still not explain how to blocked my account , and new excuses is my provide information is incorrect , that's ridiculous , them don't know my country language , and not 100% sure them reply me message is correct , them even don't use Google Transfer verification them conclusion is or not correct , just reply me "Please double check the documents you are sending." , about details , you can see my reply them topic contents, and , thank your support , again !

Hello fx911,

I am afraid part of information in this post is misleading and creates the wrong impression about our actions.

As you admit, you sent another person's details in order to prove the fact of the transaction between both of you. However, we requested you to send details for personal verification.

We are scrutinizing the details provided upon our requests with the help of native speakers.

Please get back to our support reps and proceed with further verification. Thank you.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 01:47:46 PM by r34tr783tr78

The main issue isnt the information he provided you. The main issue is way you blocked his account!? And dont give me that "automatic security" system excuse. Security issues have to be based on particular facts that showed a menace to the founds. Explain what was the menace that forced you to block his account. And better solve the issue fast. I have my finger on the negative feedback trigger.
Them still not explain how to blocked my account , and new excuses is my provide information is incorrect , that's ridiculous , them don't know my country language , and not 100% sure them reply me message is correct , them even don't use Google Transfer verification them conclusion is or not correct , just reply me "Please double check the documents you are sending." , about details , you can see my reply them topic contents, and , thank your support , again !

Hello fx911,

I am afraid part of information in this post is misleading and creates the wrong impression about our actions.

As you admit, you sent another person's details in order to prove the fact of the transaction between both of you. However, we requested you to send details for personal verification.

We are scrutinizing the details provided upon our requests with the help of native speakers.

Please get back to our support reps and proceed with further verification. Thank you.

Only scammers say they may freely block a customers account without the need to present any reason! The forum is full of scam reports against you. Everyone is reading what you are writing. If I was your customer I would remove my money as fast as possible. You are saying the documents he sent you are not from him, what a surprise!
OP did you send them your ID?

fx911 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Hello fx911,

NO ! , i already say it ,this is a fact  !! , that's your excuse !! i provide your information is my private information , and your language consultant think that is other people information , this is unreasonable !
and your excuse is my provide your information is other people information , and i already proof that's is my information .
i already provide your my identity id image , handing identity in hand image , bank card image , and use bank card fiat money buy bitcoin record image
and you still ask more about person information , what's wrong with your ?? i can make sure i say anything is fact , no lies , no trick , only your have excuse again and again , and your still not provide your company information give me sue to your!!
fx911 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Hello fx911,

Only scammers say they may freely block a customers account without the need to present any reason! Remember, everyone is reading what you are writing. If I was your customer I would remove my money as fast as possible. You are saying the documents he sent you are not from him, what a surprise!
thank your respond !
YES ! ,that's my only way to get back money , and now time , that's look like is scammer actions , them just want more private information !
and i can proof that's information is my private information , and i already proof it to them . them still say that's other people information , because them language consultant think it , i already send Google Translate result to them , proof them language consultant is wrong , and them still choice believe himself !!
Also , i already send my Bank card images , use bank card fiat money buy bitcoin record images , and identity id images , held in my hand identity id images, and them still ask more information excuse to proof "make sure our customer is real person" ,that is unreasonable!!
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

Hello fx911,

Only scammers say they may freely block a customers account without the need to present any reason! Remember, everyone is reading what you are writing. If I was your customer I would remove my money as fast as possible. You are saying the documents he sent you are not from him, what a surprise!
thank your respond !
YES ! ,that's my only way to get back money , and now time , that's look like is scammer actions , them just want more private information !
and i can proof that's information is my private information , and i already proof it to them . them still say that's other people information , because them language consultant think it , i already send Google Translate result to them , proof them language consultant is wrong , and them still choice believe himself !!
Also , i already send my Bank card images , use bank card fiat money buy bitcoin record images , and identity id images , held in my hand identity id images, and them still ask more information excuse to proof "make sure our customer is real person" ,that is unreasonable!!

We will not move with your case any further until you provide all the information we’ve requested in compliance to our security procedure.

Unfortunately, we don’t understand a word of your long message

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
fx911 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

Hello fx911,

thank your respond !

We will not move with your case any further until you provide all the information we’ve requested in compliance to our security procedure.

well , everyone can see you company finally say it , i already send your asking information , and your still ask me provide again ?? that's 100% Scammer actions !!
Please tell me your company information , i ready to sue your company to defend my bitcoin amount . please don't look for an excuse .
about long message , what your don't understand ?? i mean i already send a log of my private information , your still ask more information ,please explain it !!
now look like your forcing users provide you want any information , even users provide information is correct and your still excuse that's information is incorrect or is other people information !
Please explain it , now time ,your still deny recognition your is wrong and steal users money !!
Crashing

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Hello fx911,

thank your respond !

I never seen a so blatant clear case of scam as yours! Freewallet you are a dam liar and scammer. The OP even sent pictures of him holding his documents.
OP he won't give your money. But you can help avoiding this scammer to scam again. Try to gather information about him like his name and pictures or emails and address and publish all of it here on the forum.
Forum members help burn this scammer.
fx911 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

Hello fx911,

thank your respond !

I never seen a so blatant clear case of scam as yours! Freewallet you are a dam liar and scammer. The OP even sent pictures of him holding his documents.
OP he won't give your money. But you can help avoiding this scammer to scam again. Try to gather information about him like his name and pictures or emails and address and publish all of it here on the forum.
Forum members help burn this scammer.
thank your respond !  i already gather information to sue them , but them not dare them company information !
i will posted this topic about ticket email record , and them excuse images to proof them 100% scammer ,
and i already call policeman , police already start gather information to investigate
this posted will warning other people don't use this scammer wallet ! if you use it , please send out your coin immediately
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

Hi,

It would be easier to go through your post point by point:

Scam proof:

We are not sure about the information the link you provided reflects as we see a list of failed transactions. Since they weren't successful, the coins are still with you.

Failed transactions:

There must be a specific reason why the transactions failed to go through and we are confident that our support team looked into your case. If you'd like an update here, let us know the ticket number.

Blocked account:

Due to repeated transactions, our security algorithm was triggered causing in your account being blocked. It's actually a good thing because it has been proven effective in stopping malicious activity.

Long response time:

If it's a difficult case with many specifics, our team needs to look into it and exclude possible reasons for failed transactions one by one. However, since you triggered the security algorithm, our priority will be to verify your identity before proceeding further. In any case, we always follow up with our users, please verify your spam and promo folders for a reply.

We are looking forward to your update. Let us know!

Really? I can't login in app. Why?

Your "great security team" say that i will have access to minereum token on app last year, just to wait 30 days, and after i ask again "team" say again to wait. Already passed more than a year and i can't even login.

Why you not offer users possibility, in case that have there tokens or coins that can not be sent with your app (even if
MNE minereum is on supported list) , to export private keys?
fx911 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:36:09 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 02:49:26 AM by fx911

Hi,

Scam proof:

We are not sure about the information the link you provided reflects as we see a list of failed transactions. Since they weren't successful, the coins are still with you.

Failed transactions:

There must be a specific reason why the transactions failed to go through and we are confident that our support team looked into your case. If you'd like an update here, let us know the ticket number.

Blocked account:

Due to repeated transactions, our security algorithm was triggered causing in your account being blocked. It's actually a good thing because it has been proven effective in stopping malicious activity.

Long response time:

If it's a difficult case with many specifics, our team needs to look into it and exclude possible reasons for failed transactions one by one. However, since you triggered the security algorithm, our priority will be to verify your identity before proceeding further. In any case, we always follow up with our users, please verify your spam and promo folders for a reply.

Your "great security team" say that i will have access to minereum token on app last year, just to wait 30 days, and after i ask again "team" say again to wait. Already passed more than a year and i can't even login.

Why you not offer users possibility, in case that have there tokens or coins that can not be sent with your app (even if
because them will steal your money , when your receive coin , them will quickly transfer your all amount to new address , and just show you a number , them can choice give you or not !
and you export private keys just new wallet , not origin receive wallet , so , that's just trick ! if you see my encounter , can clearly find out them just a big scammer !!
so if you now use this wallet , please send out your all coin ! my bitcoin amount still been blocked by them security team (7000$ can't get back)
if you don't trust them , please help me use this link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1177176 to mark them is scammer !! thank you !
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Hi,

Scam proof:

Failed transactions:

Blocked account:

Long response time:

Hello Adriano, I am not familiar with your case, yet. Can you share your User ID or ticket number, please?

Crashing

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

Hi,

Scam proof:

Failed transactions:

Blocked account:

Long response time:

If you have a low balance they probably will help you, but if you have high balance, you are in deep trouble. Freewallet is a damn scammer.
fx911 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:42:30 AM

Hi,

Scam proof:

Failed transactions:

Blocked account:

Long response time:

If you have a low balance they probably will help you, but if you have high balance, you are in deep trouble. Freewallet is a damn scammer.
Yes, it is !  them steal my 1 BTC and not get back ! , still ask utility bill information , i ask them explain it , and 2 days not reply anything !
if you don't trust them , please mark them is scammer , link is :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1177176
please help me ! thank you !
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

These assumptions are very far from the truth.
We've facilitated a great number of big withdrawals submitted by customers who claimed to have an issue.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

Hi,

Scam proof:

Failed transactions:

Blocked account:

Long response time:

Yes, it is !  them steal my 1 BTC and not get back ! , still ask utility bill information , i ask them explain it , and 2 days not reply anything !
if you don't trust them , please mark them is scammer , link is :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1177176
please help me ! thank you !

Dear John, please check your email for an update from our support team.

r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

OP don't give up on your money. Keep fighting.
Alvin Hagg and it seems also his wife Hanna Hagg are the owners of freewallet.org
https://freewallet.org/press-releases
https://hr.linkedin.com/in/alvin-hagg-08a910125 (his profile)
https://minergate.com/blog/minergate-partners-with-freewallet-to-deliver-an-easy-free-withdrawal-method/
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/11/21/freewallet-releases-first-bitcoin-gold-wallet/
https://medium.com/@freewallet/freewallet-a-year-in-fast-forward-185d5034fadb
Try to contact alvin directly. There is a half picture of him on the Internet. Someone scammed received his money by contacting the Interpol.
More accusations against freewallet.org
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3061350.0
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6guas9/is_freewalletorg_legit_how_can_the_owners_be/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6gtrmd/freewalletorg_scam_millions_stolen/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7m01j0/freewallet_just_stole_all_of_my_money_and_access/
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7zt2ew/freewalletorg_stolen_my_ltc_biggest_scammers_rip/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7gbdbo/bitcoin_wallet_on_google_play_store_is_a_scam/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7dqjex/never_use_any_freewallet_product/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4jmk1g/warning_to_1000_users_of_ethereum_wallet_by/
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/freewallet-org-terrible-experience.17427/
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/freewallet.org

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

r34tr783tr78, we are working on John's case; however, so far, he has never provided us with the documents requested in the second row.

fx911 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:53:18 AM

r34tr783tr78, we are working on John's case; however, so far, he has never provided us with the documents requested in the second row.

i currently preparing your ask electricity bill or home phone bill !! that's need time !!
your reply me email need 2 days , of course i need time to print your ask information !!!
fx911 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:55:55 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 01:07:00 AM by fx911

thanks a lot ! that will very helpful with me !
i will sue them company ! that's forcing me provide them taken with the "attention" images,
that's images link : https://imgur.com/a/75RU5Nh
if them do any criminal behavior , them can say that's users behavior , good excuse !
To provide users with information that facilitates their crimes !
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Hello John,

Sorry to see you are suffering from this time gap.

Let us remind that we've requested the mentioned documents more than a week ago and no progress has been made since then.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: