Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum futures, good or bad news?  (Read 854 times)
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Have seen this news about what will the future of Ethereum according to Nerayoff said Monday on CNBC’s that there are billions of dollars being poured into the ecosystem right now — maybe 10 times more projects this year than last year, which could easily lead to a doubling, probably a tripling in price by the end of the year.

This is a much better news to trust with, also noticed there are more and more companies and project running the Ethereum blockchain which mean the demand is always there and it will never stop. I highly believed in the usefulness of the Ethereum blockchain!
Of course it is a good news for Ethereum, because futures can increase the value of ETH and it can be 2000$ per coin.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

Ethereum future is good news! The ethereum network is functioning as it should though the price is down, there is definitely development taking place and people are banking on ethereum to make good money with new investment from institutional investors  coming into ethereum!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

Why should one predict the future of a coin, the prediction of all coin should be a successful project in future and since crypto is going to make it way in the world, that means all coin will have a great future and the future will depends on how they are known by people already, for eth is already here and will be the second after bitcoin so why worried about the future which is already clare enough for those who buy and hold.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
roueen

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

I would say that you do need to worry about it's future very much cause the it is going good on the market but yes we need to to very careful and conscious our activities are also very important instruments which can fall impact on it position
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

if you analyzed the market on your own then you will understand that how good it conditions on the market now so  I don't think that we should worry about it much but yes nothing can be ensure in this online world situations can be changed anytime time
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

I think the news is good news for Bitcoin but bad news for Altcoin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...

News is rumors, can right can wrong. Wait the reality is good and from there we can take the right step to built our future from this bad market situation. I can't blame people which use news as their parameter but the chance is 50/50 also need to understand. Follow the trend and patience my friend.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

I've seen this news, but so far no one is talking openly about launching futures for the etherium. If things go any further, then the etherium will become a bargaining chip, nothing more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

I am confused by the news of Ethereum. I am holding a little bit of ETH and hope prices will increase in the future.
RomaFin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

The problem is that the quantity is not limited, but in case they buy out coins from the market, which provokes defitsit, then you can tell that the price will start to rise. But futures for ETH so far you can only dream of
Wandly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

I also have heard of that news although still not confirm whether it's true or not. But I think if this happens there would be less chance of the market to be dumped.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

I also have heard of that news although still not confirm whether it's true or not. But I think if this happens there would be less chance of the market to be dumped.
thinking about good things for the ETH, of course it continues to do. well, in the future, the development of ETH might be in harmony with bitcoin. the development of high bitcoin, will trigger the development of ETH. I am certainly positive thinking about the development of ETH in the future.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Eth Futures are good for Bitcoin but nt good  Eth holders as we already know Btc prices are efforted because of EFT so now eth is going to feel the heat of etf uncertainty news
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

In future ethereum will become more stable and more profitable because people are investing on this project and they believe price will raise more.

Majority says that eth will be having a good future because nowadays, many investors decided to invest and to put their trust in eth because we all know that it is one of the most known coin in the market. If the value of btc tends to increase soon, the eth will increase too.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...

News is rumors, can right can wrong. Wait the reality is good and from there we can take the right step to built our future from this bad market situation. I can't blame people which use news as their parameter but the chance is 50/50 also need to understand. Follow the trend and patience my friend.
I am very much positive to the future of ethereum that it will come a time that this Cryptocurrency will gonna have a better future. This crypto has a big possibility that it could have a great value in the next days. Ethereum is now creating a great trademark in the market because of the progress it make.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

In future ethereum will become more stable and more profitable because people are investing on this project and they believe price will raise more.

Majority says that eth will be having a good future because nowadays, many investors decided to invest and to put their trust in eth because we all know that it is one of the most known coin in the market. If the value of btc tends to increase soon, the eth will increase too.
Although market is on dump and worried about in a future but having a positivity in minds probably gaining moneys, yes it affects the coins demand but still ethereum exist and they will be more stronger. There's something bad thoughts with them but they can't manipulate crypto.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Broure

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Like BTC futures, ETH futures is also appreciable to me. I think it will create some extra advantages for the investors and traders as well.
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

I dkmau that this is a good idea because Bitcoin already exists, but many people have etherium and also want to try this feature!

serejandmyself (OP)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:15:15 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

In long term it is good news. More people will now about it.

In short term, it can go both ways so we will see about it i guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: