Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum futures, good or bad news?  (Read 854 times)
joseherrera04

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

I think ethereum is an altcoin that can get to the point that bitcoin has, and that is because the amount of confidence it gives to it's investors, plus, it is already a polished and established project, something most of the current projects lack.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

The market fluctuates, and many changes occur this year. But I think coins like Ethereum are controlled by many interests, and I believe this is a matter of market volatility. Market trends can be influenced by news, or news can be controlled by market trends. It's just that I believe if we buy Ethereum at this time, then chances are we will find it bigger by the end of the year.
serejandmyself (OP)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:01:35 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:15:33 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...
I think we are expecting a good news about ethereum soon. it will become more stable. as of now the market isn't that good that is why bitcoin and altcoins prices are dropping down.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

Of course news can be positive or negative on every coin, but I think volatility and market trends are more important. We know that Ethereum is a global coin, and we can take an example of what happens when Bitcoin is banned during a bull market. But anyway, we still have to be prepared.
dammytol

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:03:34 AM

Ethereum is a very good and awesome project with a use case and solid team so I believe it will do well in the future
Packagetol

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

I think the product is good and the project is a solid one so we just have to be positive and wait for the price to get better
solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

The market is very strange right now.  Just when the bankers and governments want to get in we have massive price crashes.  Seems to me we need to be accumulating right now as I'm sure that's what the bankers are doing. 
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

the market is very volatile.
and it is so hard to predict what will happen next.
but for me, i have faith about ETH.
it will be survive and the price will increasing.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

It's hard to predict the current market price, which last night had a pretty sharp value, finally this morning dropped drastically and was really unpredictable.
But seeing a sharp rise in movement makes it a difficult phenomenon to be changed again. But optimism is still built in order to believe that the market is enough to give the best for eth coins.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

Until now I still believe that Ethereum has a good future in the future, because many investors in the world of Crypto are investing ethereum, and many investors who have already benefited from ethereum. Indeed, ethereum prices are currently unstable but I am very sure ethereum will shine again in the future.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

Trading futures on Ethereum in the long term should be beneficial. Many investors were waiting for futures trading...the fact that now we see a low price is the trend of the entire crypto - currency market.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

It's hard to predict the current market price, which last night had a pretty sharp value, finally this morning dropped drastically and was really unpredictable.
But seeing a sharp rise in movement makes it a difficult phenomenon to be changed again. But optimism is still built in order to believe that the market is enough to give the best for eth coins.

Yes, usually violent fluctuations will usher in a new growth point. But this year's sharp fluctuation brings a more rapid fall. So the market is really unpredictable.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

Yes, usually violent fluctuations will usher in a new growth point. But this year's sharp fluctuation brings a more rapid fall. So the market is really unpredictable.

Eventhough there are certain issues that it will continue dropped ETH but In my perception I still like to buy ethereum because as I look in history of crypto has ,ethereum was already proven to grow it's prices than others.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:23:33 AM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...

I think altcoin is getting more and more now, and competing with each other. We can be surprised by Ethereum's current situation, or think this is just what the market wants. But we all believe that coins like Ethereum have the ability to carry out their own cycles, even though the global situation remains the reference.
selectorcrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

For me this is good general news. Especially for those who will play in Altcoin namely Ethereum. I don't think it will last long and will continue to run in the future, but for the time being Ethereum will drop in price and be cheaper than before. And one of the few ways to make money is futures. That's what I can explain now.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

From the point of view right now, It doesn't seem like there is anything good for the coin Ethereum in the next couple of months,and this will badly affect its progress in the coming years. I think that at this point, the coin should go easy at how much it is coming down. f it continues with this trend, it is definitely bad news.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:47:04 AM

High probability of 2018 will be a bad year for Ethereum. Currently, ETH's exchange rate has dropped to below $ 200 and will continue to decline shortly. So this time instead of worrying, I think you should look for a job to do at the time the market falls in exchange rates at the moment.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

I don't rely on news that much when it comes to pricing because there is no way predict the coin price. I don't want to rely on news for the coins that I have purchased. The way I trade is simple, if am happy with the price I will buy it. Same as the way I sell. What I am focused on is to earn daily but there are coins that I am hodling for long term.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:21:05 AM

I think a good side for bitcoin as well. This deep is too much to say that it will be a healthy market for ethereum. I doubt that this could only affect Ethereum but all coin in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: