Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum futures, good or bad news?  (Read 854 times)
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

I feel that now the hype is out we can all invest in eth as a platform. And like december is coming eth has to rise her price. ITS holiday seasom guys!! Let all embrace our capitalist spirit. It would be very temting for all neww inversors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

In my opinion, ETH is in the process of getting the lowest price ever. If you look at the trend, its not showing any signs of recovery and the pattern goes downward. This situation is bad for alts while btc is recovering and can go up to $7500-$8000. Its up to you if you want to invest on ETH and take advantage of the low price. Just expect a long term hodl when it comes to alts.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:52:21 AM

What kind of news.. missed something

This one? https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-core-devs-delay-difficulty-bomb-reduce-block-rewards-to-2-eth

If yes, looks not so bright. Also experts predict ETH fall, good for BTC, bad for alts.

Isnt reducing block reward to 2 ETH or 1 ETH better for price ? It will be harder to mine and miners definetly will not sell mined ETH for like 300$ :/ But Futures there will be no big changes , like for Bitcoin . Its just like betting site where you bet for up or down ... Does not involve even ETH .
not only is the Ethereum, Bitcoin coins with a lot of fans who continue to support. with increasing development capable to generate enough profits with it,. So the Ethereum became the future is the right option to change far more profits in the future. Very this news be good news awaited and need to be developed in the future.
EveningRock

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Yes I already read that. CBOE is supposed to bring the future of ETH along with them according to the news which is being share everywhere. But, till now it has been considered as a true new in all the other forums that I have checked. Hopefully, it will be really good for the community eventually.
Nightingale2

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

I have been seeing the same news since yesterday and almost all the community forums are being flooded with the news of it. Not sure if the news has been validated yet or just some cheap stint to bring back ETH to the play again. Either ways, we need to wait right now for it to become reality.
Oldi-mii

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

Not everything is so bad. Ethereum Classic for the past day has grown by almost 6%. Ethereum's fall fell by 2% ... Although I think that Ethereum should grow up a bit. If you fall to $ 200 - then most likely will sell. I'll buy Monero. Unless, of course, the coin also falls.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

In future ethereum will become more stable and more profitable because people are investing on this project and they believe price will raise more.

If you believe in something to be true, then it will likely happen. People took the risk and invested in Eth. Like who knows if this project is a scam or not? No one knows. But they are believing in it and spending their money on it. I believe that Eth is a successful project. The price is still not that high, but it will increase in a matter of time. The problem is that people panic and take hasty actions by selling their coins. You have to be patient in order to attain good results in the future.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

Temporarily not good news. But for a long time it is a good news. I hope that there will be funds coming in, and ETH wants to develop. It is still technically advanced, and blocking the blockchain is a problem.

CrownKit

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

BTC is recovering again even without any significant change in the worlwide scene of Bitcoin market, so the recovery is very natural. If ETH has the potential, then even without the help of CBOE's step they will eventually come on the top again among the ALT market.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

I strongly think its future is good. Not only ETH but also other coins/digital assets will be very popular very soon. People just accepting it.All we know that in markey prices may fkuctuate, but prices value of ETH still increasing. I think if they improve its transaction system and mechine code, it's future will be excellent.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

Now is a very difficult time, it often happens that the market is growing on a bad infraction and will fall on a good one. It's hard to trust anything. In my opinion, the market was already at the bottom and the downstream channel will soon be overdone
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...
The market of futures is an attempt to bring down the price of cryptocurrencies by speculating with the price without having to buy cryptocurrencies directly, so this is not a good news in my opinions you will see that as soon as those futures are approved the only thing you are going to see are bets on ethereum going down and nothing more, people need to forget about the markets of fiat, the banking industry is only trying to do to crypto the same they did to gold and silver.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Inspite of being fluctuated it's not easy to predict something about ETH. Wish there will bright future of ethereum and it should be develop it's many features too.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

There are many  differnt opinion spread out ahbout ETH. Some are saying that it's will be rising rapidly after sometimes but some are also saying that it's will be down again.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

There are many  differnt opinion spread out ahbout ETH. Some are saying that it's will be rising rapidly after sometimes but some are also saying that it's will be down again.

Up or down, manipulated it will be Wink
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...
Etherium is a good and best cryptocurrency. It will grow very much in future. If they are going to announce any news about eth then I think it will be good news.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Well to predict how they will affect someone says that good will come more money,someone on the contrary says that only then more control will all be under tight surveillance and so on,and especially will not see the money!I think this will give the market growth, explosive and which we have been waiting for,and I hope that it will come soon
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

We will not know how the future of Ethereum will be after seeing Ethereum's price development that continues to fall, but it's good if we keep thinking positively, I am a person who includes positive thinking with Ethereum prices, as we know, many ICOs use Ethereum as their token basis, with that indirectly, it will give Ethereum price increases slowly but surely, even some experts, dare to predict that this year, ethereum prices will range from 1k - 1.5k usd.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

I think it's a bad news as you know the releasing of bitcoin future contracts made the price down deeply from 20,000$ to 7,000$ because all investors are in the big groups who can manipulate bitcoin to get big profits later. Let's see what happens next after releasing ethereum futures.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

New outcome is a good thing. but ethereum now is not a good thing.
it is getting the fall even BTC is gaining up
havent you see it? BTC value getting highr which eth can't have.
yeah the value in USD is stable though BTC vaklue gettin worst! what should we expect?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: