Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum futures, good or bad news?  (Read 854 times)
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:33:37 AM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...

It is good news, the more investment possible in any way into crypto the more we can benefit from the increase in prices that it entails. Even the dot coms recovered.
the progress of the Ethereum capable of making a future for itself very capable Ethereum for trusted and relied upon.
 with this developing Ethereum will be very capable of carrying the progress that continues to grow and makes it so precious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

in my opinion Ethereum still has a good future because in the past year ethereum prices continued to grow very fast even though Ethereum is currently experiencing a large decline.

The OP was not actualy asking if Ethereum has a future, we all know it does. He was more on seeking opinion on the possibility of Ethereum Futures just as with Bitcoin Futures.

To shed some light, you might want to read on here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/06/18/an-ethereum-futures-future-u-s-commodities-giants-lie-in-wait-after-sec-surprise/#51fe426938fd

It explains the interest of Cboe and CME to launch Ethereum futures and what are the difficulties they are looking at.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:30:48 AM

ethereum bright future is for the ones but stick with it, there are a lot of countries who havent used the crypto to grow so theres a lot space to do it, and when whole countries took the eth platform and a lot of them are goin to be more efficient

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Follow Diar reseaching, there are about 3,7 million ETH belong to ICOs company, ~ 3,7% total supply of Ethereum. 5 month recently, they have sold about 900k Ethereum, this mean they still hold about 2,8million ETH. I think when they sold all of their ETH, ETH value will dump so hard. recent dump is the evidence maybe related with ICOs company.
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

This should be good news, because it will attract investors in the futures market to pay attention to the cryptocurrency market, which is a very good thing!
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

The future of Ethereum is a very good news because Ethereum has the tendency of surviving in the near future.  It's not going to end anytime soon. Ethereum is one of the great coins after bitcoin so never lose hope in it.  Keep investing in ethereum now and be happy later.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

I am inclined to believe that Ethereum will have a very good news background in the autumn, plus Ethereum futures will open in December
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

We are still didn't know ethereum future ahead because we can't predict what will happen next. As i see now all the market conditions is bad especially in eth because there are many scam ICO that already gathered money from that ICO and sell ETH massively. Some people must be tired and retired from crypto but there will be a new comer too and the community will grow much stronger.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...

The market is really unstable right now and what ever happens to bitcoin affects other altcoins including bitcoin but next to bitcoin is Ethereum and i would rather advice anyone to invest in Ethereum that to invest in Bitcoin because ethereum is way more profitable
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

Ethereum's downtrend lately has made some of its investors worried as it continue to fluctuates. But now, it seems that ethereum is giving a fair fight as there is an evident progress that's going on to its market price and capitalization. Hopefully it will continue until the end of this month or even before this year will end. Ethereum will always have a bright future.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

I do not think that the launch of Ethereum futures trading will greatly affect its price. Before that, many believed that the fall in the price of Bitcoin was caused by futures. But if you objectively look at the situation, it becomes clear that it was only a strong overbought of Bitcoin. In any case, at the very beginning of trading, the volume of futures trading will be very small.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

In my opinion ethereum wil be a much stable coin because most of the ICOs using erc-20 platform to launch their coins. Generally good or bad news effect the market no doubt about it. I see market majorly moves on either side on news. I believe if ethereum developer implement some security features on myetherwallet like google authenticator that would be good move for ethereum. But we have to wait till the launch of ethereum futures.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

I think ethereum also depends on the price of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin remains the choice of many people.
Ethereum can do anything he wants but don't forget the value of Bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

ethereum future will depend on what will happen to bitcoin as well. When it's good then ethereum certainly also be having a pretty good improvement. Although this time the price of the ethereum looks pretty bad but basically the existing system from ethereum is still pretty good. just need to wait when these coins will rise again like the previous times.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

Ethereum will be more stable and more profitable in future because nowadays many people are investing in ethereum.

eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

Of course we hope good news for ethereum, hopefully for the future the increase for ethereum will increase and more will invest in ethereum
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

The future of Ethereum that I believe in is that it will drop to below $150.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

I think the future of Ethereum will be full of hope and praise for the rising of ckins in the market. I think ethereum will increase more and many will invest on it
serejandmyself (OP)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:16:07 AM

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: