Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum futures, good or bad news?  (Read 854 times)
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

I think ethereum has a pretty good future, the movement shown will continue to increase, more and more interested and look good at ethereum. The ethereum platform is still used in the ICO so it has good strength for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

neither, it is fake news Cheesy

there has never been any ETH ETF and there never will be. SEC is rejecting all bitcoin ETF's on the grounds that it may be manipulated. and that is bitcoin we are talking about the only solid coin that exists.
SEC will not even consider a centralized coin's ETF while it is 100% manipulated and it is known by everyone!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

Etheruem has a good future in every people. Price are totally deeply down, but this coin has a big potential on growing up faster.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

~~

For me, nothing is bad news for Ethereum. Ethereum one of most famous and potential currency on crypto industry . So this kind of news will never reflect on Ethereum. Current situation is for all alt coin, not only for ethereum. There is several reason for that. Ethereum will more improve day by day due to ERC20 open source platform. Most of ICO using ethereum platform to create token. So it's increasing usage of ethereum. We will see more good position of ethereum on future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jordan1989

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

This is just a prediction, I don't know the certainty that will occur in the future. and I think everyone is also difficult to give certainty. I think ethereum in the future will shine like bitcoin. ethereum will be very beneficial for the holders.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

I think it is a good news for ethereum platform and to the investors that invested and hold ethereum. Surely, this good news will have a reflection soon enough. But as of now it cant make a recovery because of the current market condition.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

Last time CBOE introduced BTC futures in last year and it had strong impact on the whole crypto market. Now they are doing this with ethereum. I think this will also have great impact on market, hopefully in positive way
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

the first time i heard about Ethereum futures it was last year when bitcoin Futures was getting hyped up and it was purely for pumping purposes that they spread this fake news.
now nothing has changed. the news is still as fake as this topic and it won't ever happen.

although it would be interesting to see how additional shorting opportunity and big money shorting ETH coming in can result in the finality of ETH dumping price.
even bitcoin had some trouble because of the manipulation and futures dumps since they were shorting bitcoin. an altcoin like ETH which is already getting dumped can be damaged severely and have much bigger drops.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

I consider any spread of the cryptocurrency always a plus for the whole system, may not happen as we want, but I think the main problem now is that the need to attract more people into the crypto environment and just futures Etherium great move in this direction.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

Ether is the best coin along with btc but its price is a bit more pleasant, you can buy it now and hold for some time until the market becomes green. To my mind, ether will have good future
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

"Google BigQuery, Google Cloud’s Petabyte-scale data warehousing solution, has made the Ethereum dataset available to enable the exploration of smart contract analytics, the company announced on a blog." More new, more future. Always believe in Ethereum and crpto future.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Ethereum is a bright future coin. I made a large part of my investments on ethereum.

Ethereum is the biggest coin ever since Bitcoin. Many tokens come out on the market with an ethereal base.

I trust Ethereum very much. I hope it makes good money.
Abiodun99

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

It is the first to put up real competition for the well cemented Bitcoin as it differentiated itself strongly on different points.Ethereum is the biggest coin ever since Bitcoin
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

Last time CBOE introduced BTC futures in last year and it had strong impact on the whole crypto market. Now they are doing this with ethereum. I think this will also have great impact on market, hopefully in positive way

Though it helps drive the price of BTC up but we have lost all the gains that was made since, there are alot of theories that futures contracts are responsible for manipulating the price of BTC. On Ethereum I would rather sit on the fence and see how it affect the price because for now the price is currently low and don't think it can drag it down further

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

I think this news is not good news for altcoins. I think this’s good news for bitcoin & bitcoin holders. And I do not think it will last long. But it is true that for a while the Ether will be cheaper. Now the price of ETH is low, so people are investing on this project and they believe price will raise more in the future. So if you want to invest on ETH and take advantage of the low price, you can buy ETH now.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

I think this is great news and the price of Etherium will go up, very strong news maybe just not enough for the growth of the coin. I keep the Eth as a long-term investment and was very upset when the price started to fall sharply, I think now things will get better.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

I think the future of ethereum is good. I think it will good bull run like as bitcoin because it have some good project ongoing also the features is pretty amazing.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...

I think we should rather consider it a fake news by default before some major trading floor actually confirms that they are going to start trading these futures. Other than that, I don't think we should expect much out of that even if the news turns out to be true in the end. Bitcoin futures failed as far as I know. No one was trading them since professional traders which live on exchanges like CME can't be fooled into such dubious things so easily. Then why should we really expect that ethereum futures are going to fare any better?

So the short answer to your question is, it is a non-news. If anything, it is not something that should influence your trading decisions, just ignore it and you won't get distracted from really important things.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

to be honest it is really hard to ensure anything future in here which is so unpredictable and unstable but I can predict that in the future ethurem will do quite will if things goes as per our plans
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

Have seen this news about what will the future of Ethereum according to Nerayoff said Monday on CNBC’s that there are billions of dollars being poured into the ecosystem right now — maybe 10 times more projects this year than last year, which could easily lead to a doubling, probably a tripling in price by the end of the year.

This is a much better news to trust with, also noticed there are more and more companies and project running the Ethereum blockchain which mean the demand is always there and it will never stop. I highly believed in the usefulness of the Ethereum blockchain!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: