Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to recruit other person to join Blockchain technology?  (Read 16912 times)
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

To give a positive idea to Blockchain, cryptocurrency, I think it's hard and boring, not everyone accepts happily, what we do must be proof in this case so that people are more easily accepting this Blockchain which is a heavy welcomefor those who developed this technology, but I'm sure by itself the blockchain can be accepted by ordinary people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

Depending on how they react and how you present about bitcoin. This applies also to everyone except to people who think that bitcoin is an investment for future and interested in it but don't know where to start. This is a good step. The more people know bitcoin, the higher the price. If many countries use cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, this will make us easier as bitcoin users.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

it depends on the personality of each person, from my own experience there are people who like to invite other people to join. those who don't want others to join because they are arrogant and afraid to be rivaled.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
They don't want to spread the mechanism of it. And that is very wrong for me.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
This is also for the good of our industry .
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.
It is good to invite people to enter the cryptocurrency market because we the users who will be benefited. The cryptocurrency market will become more powerful if many people will enter to it, so we need to promote it for the market to become more popular and also for its capitalization to increase more. 
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:28:49 AM

I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.

I dont think we are selfish. Many people think cryptocurrency is a buble and when we introduce them about cryptocurrency, they dont believe us and think we going to scam them. Some people have a knowledge about crypto and some dont.
gudfavourBTC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

Yes its good to recruit other person to join blockchain technology. But the problem is, its hard to convince other people to join. Because of those negative news that are coming out against blockchain technology.
Yes it is not easy to convince people to invest in Bitcoin because it looks risky business and I think that risk is something that creates ambiguity in the output of the investment and this is the reason why it is not easy to convince.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

Yes its good to recruit other person to join blockchain technology. But the problem is, its hard to convince other people to join. Because of those negative news that are coming out against blockchain technology.
Yes it is not easy to convince people to invest in Bitcoin because it looks risky business and I think that risk is something that creates ambiguity in the output of the investment and this is the reason why it is not easy to convince.
I`m against convincing others to join blockchain, nobody had to convince me into that, I found out what it is by myself and I stayed. When you convincing other into something, when they lose money they blame you for that, when they make money they will forget that you push them to join, they will say how they knew that. Either way you are losing time and energy but big question is what you get.
People needs to figure it out alone, to know what is economy in the first place and how our lives depends from economy. When they figure that out, they will get why and how blockchain can help people on this world. Speak to them what you are doing here, your experience, but dont force anyone, let them to make the decision about joining alone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

Actually to spread cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is good, but I'm sure there are some things that might have a bad impact on us, for example, some people you recruit suffer losses and blame you or people you recruit make noise by spreading FUD or things that have a bad impact , I myself am better to silence and if there is according to someone who deserves to know cryptocurrency and blockchain then I will recruit, as experts say that "blockchain and bitcoin technology is only for the right/smart person".

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jeremyscott

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

educate them but not force them to join. let them understand it thoroughly and make them really accept that you don't get rich overnight.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

I don't recruiting people just to adopt blockchain technology or investing some cryptocurrencies as well. You know why? because if they get failed from their investment just like what happens now in the market, it's too low the price of all crypto's coins. So, the possible happen there is blaming people against you, they don't understand what is blockchain technology and what is the pros and cons that might they encounter in the future. Let them discover themselves and if necessary you are the mirror of them.

carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

educate them but not force them to join. let them understand it thoroughly and make them really accept that you don't get rich overnight.
It doesn’t work for everyone, so you shouldn’t tell everyone you see. My family knows that I’m into cryptocurrency, and a few of my friends, especially those I trust very much knows about it too and some of them are interested. But it never worked for any of them. I did tell them to invest and have patience cause if next year there might be a Bull run, although I’m not even sure of that.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

Nobody is being selfish here, if they don’t want to tell anybody, then its none of you business. And for your information you shouldn’t go around telling people about your source of income, cause if you do that, one day you might likely get yourself in trouble.

If you find out about something, stay low-key and enjoy it while it works for you. Another thing you got to know is that if cryptocurrency works for you, it might not work for another person. You might have found out about it when things were good and during a Bull run and you invest and make profit. If you decide to introduce to another person, they might invest and lose and then start to blame you for misleading them.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

Yes it is good to recruit more to come in this community of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
The more people we get to be member and use crypto will be good to add for more faster adoption of the world.
Number of users is a big factor in this currency.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

There are millions of youtube videos already explaining what crypto or bitcoin is. Believe it or not, I have tried explaining to someone how blockchain and bitcoin works and all he just said was that, I'm amazed how you trust such digital currency without central authority lol.  You see centralization is what we eliminate here but its what they want/.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

In my opinion, it is good to spread the blockchain technology to others in order for it to grow and encourage the people to try it out and be part of it in that way blockchain technology will develop more and be at its best. There is no need to hide it to others particularly to those who are interested in learning it. Spreading it will gain new prospect in investing and trading.

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

In my opinion, it is good to spread the blockchain technology to others in order for it to grow and encourage the people to try it out and be part of it in that way blockchain technology will develop more and be at its best. There is no need to hide it to others particularly to those who are interested in learning it. Spreading it will gain new prospect in investing and trading.
For me,spreading the good news about blockchain technology is really a good idea but having them to recruit to invest in crypto is one thing i never do.I used to tell to others how cryptocurrency changes my life but i also made them aware how risky it is.If they are willing to invest in crypto,it should be from their own decision and not because i am recruiting them.Because honestly i don't want to be blame when crypto suddenly loses its value in times where people don't trust it anymore.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

Things are never that simple, I will love to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but in my experience people are very irresponsible when it comes to their money if they invest in a coin that turns out to be a scam they are not going to blame themselves for their mistakes, they are going to blame you that convinced them to invest in that market and if there is something that I do not want are problems like that.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

I think cryptocurrency will not be extinct anytime soon, maybe 2 3 5 or 10 years.  I don't think we need to spread about blockchain technology operations, but what we have to do's to disseminate how to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies including its performance and risk so that people's views on cryptocurrency, become more positive.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

You have a point but sometimes we need to consider somethings because not all people are have ability to know about the cryptocurrency even we explain it over and over again. Because if the person I willing they will succeed in crypto  even its risky.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

I think cryptocurrency will not be extinct anytime soon, maybe 2 3 5 or 10 years.  I don't think we need to spread about blockchain technology operations, but what we have to do's to disseminate how to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies including its performance and risk so that people's views on cryptocurrency, become more positive.
Because blockchain is also a good and useful technology , yes its good if you can introduce it to others and recruit to join this technology, together with bitcoin , I think it is more productive if the bitcoin and blockchain will go together and produces positive output in the cryptocurrency world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: