Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto pump channels on telegram?  (Read 2102 times)
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

Pump groups carry a risky business. It's better to buy coins with good concept and hold them for long

sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:01:39 AM
Merited by marcuslong (10)

It is better to be careful and remain vigilant about any pump group, everything that happens so fast that caution must still be encouraged. Looking for as much information as possible to avoid this, it is likely that many crypto pump channels will appear, so be careful.

I guess these people who sprouted pumps fake news around social media, was those been part of fake news techniques for bitcoin to go down. Apparently this has been affecting lots of people who panicked and dumped their assets. Now they started to manipulate the people through fabricated data which isn't believable.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

Palm channels are very limited if this channel takes you very easily, then you have to understand that you may need to be careful in that case. And you may be concerned about your security at that time.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

There are many pump channels in the current crypto market those who attain people by showing many offers like if you join with them the price will be increased. So, those are nothing but fake groups.
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

we should not trust on these type of telegram group. in crypto market is very sensitive and risky market. we have to deal with our own idea. if we take someone's idea we should verify this.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

trusting that much on these telegram group is not good idea. as you invest in cryptomarket you should careful and analysis the market properly instead of get suggestion from telegram group.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

yes, do not be too confident in the suggestions or directions of the pump channel or signal channel. they predict without foundation, even plunging so that we are trapped for their personal interests, trading with greater capital
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

All the pump channels are scams..please don't follow them..only pump group admin will get profits but all other will lost their hard earned cryptos..please be aware of those kind of pumps..

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

Honestly, it depends on your choice. I think, mostly scams is active in the market now a days. We should take any step carefully.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

dealing with cryptocurrency on basis of telegram group that's not the wise decision. you should take idea from these telegram group and before investing you should analysis the market properly.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

Such channels are created for fraudulent purposes. Based on the information received from them, you will not earn anything. This is a fact)

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

I think not all the telegram signals in the trading are legit or correct as they are because others do not go wrong or those that they are supposed to buy will increase the price of altcoin and that price is not rising. I also know that some others or telegram pump signals are just as good as they say but not all are rising the price so double just careful with trading signals.

CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Yes, the pump groups can increase the price of the crypto coins. But the main problem is most of them are fake and it is not wise to join with them. They will just take money from you and then will be vanished.
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

The pump groups are fake. They will just buy you shitty coins and will show you that the price is increasing but actually at a time you will face loss again. So, don’t get trapped by those pump groups.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

We should not trust these channels, 90% of them are scam. They convince newcomers & they get betrayed. We should avoid such type of channels. These group are just created to pump a certain coin & when the coin start pumping, they dump it & only the head get profit, rest loses their money.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
So guyz be aware of these kinds of channels.

All the pump and dump channels are scam, most of them actually pump the price of coin but they quickly dump it on their group members. Therefore don't ever trust all the pump and dump groups because they want to dump the coin on you.

conevenibary

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

This is true that you can’t trust others blindly in the crypto market. This world of hidden info of a person is not suitable to rely on. This loss regularly happens due to unwise decisions by us
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

Serious investors don't open telegram channels. And to pump bitcoin they have very large funds. Besides, in order for them to do it, they should join their forces together, but it won't be the guys from telegram groups or twitter accounts to do it.
coinzen90

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

why would you believe in such groups? they want to make a huge profit and they don't care if you or other people even loses all their money.... trust only yourself!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
So guyz be aware of these kinds of channels.
Sad to hear this kind of loss, I really don’t believe on any pump and dump group because I know they are just doing that just to make money. That’s already a big amount for me, but I know you can still earn that money. I hope everyone will learn from this experience, when you invest make sure you know what you are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: