Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26597 times)
danice15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

Well, mostly of them don't know or don't have any idea about cryptocurrency. So when i tell them what is cryptocurrencies or for example what bitcoin can do. First they will not believe unless they will see with their own eyes. They will be amazed first but still not interested. But some wants to study more about what crypto is.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

there are still many of my friends who are still low in knowledge about crypto, when I tell them about crypto they still don't believe it, many of them say that bitcoin is just like MLM
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

I live in a village that doesn't really understand technology, and when I started talking about digital currencies like bitcoin they didn't seem to understand it, maybe because cryptocurrency was new to them but my friends really appreciated what I said about the benefits of digital currency.

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Not many of my friends really care about the possibilities crypto can do in the future. They like to watch the price fluctuations of the crypto and make the most profit possible. To them it's just a no investment. Before Bitcoin reached its peak, it was time for me to hear them talk about crypto the most. Now almost no more.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

I live in a village that doesn't really understand technology, and when I started talking about digital currencies like bitcoin they didn't seem to understand it, maybe because cryptocurrency was new to them but my friends really appreciated what I said about the benefits of digital currency.
Its hard to convince people when they really have no idea much about the technology but for sure if you will guide them they will understand it. I only tell my friends about cryptocurrency but I never force them to invest because I know its too risky for them. Some people may reject you in the first time but don't force them to listen time will come and they will just come to you asking for your help.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

Strangely enough, when I brought up the topic about crypto to my friends, they were all ears and actually interested in the underlying technology. This led then to do their own research and realise that it can also be used as an investment tool of some sort.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

I try not to tell my friends that I'm dealing with crypto currencies. I think this is extra  unusefull information for them. Honestly, I do not care how they react, because my it is personal space, my secret and it is important for me. In conversations about crypto-currencies among friends I usually act more as a listener.

I think informing friends a good idea because you would know which friend to tell and whom not to. So knowing friends help as they may have better knowledge and can help us to let us know which coin will be a better or how to treat crypto considering future etc.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

I do not think to invite people to join this kind of investment, it is very difficult to convince them of this. and after all I don't want to be blamed if for example one day they experience a loss with their investment. too risky
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

Strangely enough, when I brought up the topic about crypto to my friends, they were all ears and actually interested in the underlying technology. This led then to do their own research and realise that it can also be used as an investment tool of some sort.
When I get this up as a topic, it seems like I am an outcast. Even they seem interested and listen when you are speaking, they never get to involve with it. Your friends are open for the extra income which not become hard for you to explain because they search about it after hearing from you. We cannot pushed someone to be in crypto because they might blame you when get lose on it.

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

unlike myself, though when the goodnews about cryptocurrency first came my path, i took it with levity but later on i got interested and did research about crypto and bitcoin, then i adopted the idea and till now no regrets. But to some friends, they always want to remain at the window, they are indecisive and unwilling to take risk, always want the easylife. Well it good this way because there are always early adopters and late adopters in every products or services, but for bitcoin, the earlier adopters will be glad they did.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

My friend initially underestimated the cryptocurrency, after they found out now they even asked to learn a lot from me
This will keep on going in the same direction. As the knowledge expands and people come to know about the technology of cryptocurrency, they will accept and endorse the importance of crypto and will invest in the currency which is the first flung.

Those who understood the importance of cryptocurrency and invested in the initial stages are better off and happy in the business as compared to those who try to defame the market and do not contribute in it.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Well, I would say that some of my friends have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and some of them are even actively venturing in it in different areas. In fact, I, myself, have learned and had an understanding of the ins and outs of the cryptocurrency market because of a friend during the time I was looking for an online part-time job a few years back. I have also tried to convince some of my closest friends to try their hands and venture in the market; however, I have learned that such feat is a hard one to pull off even when you are talking about people who are close to you because it involves money, time and effort to make it in the market. And so, I have stopped on the department long ago. For now, I have a handful that do different ventures, mostly bounties, and we often talk about the different projects that we can enter for better chances of having success.

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

not many people know about crypto currency and I have a friend who asks about how I can get money even though I don't have a job, then I tell him about crypto currency, at first he doesn't believe but after he sees how I do then he believes
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

Dude it’s a matter of choice and you don’t expect everyone to have the same choice, opinions will be a lot different. I have introduced Bitcoin to a lot of my friends, just a few of them liked, but don’t mind what I just said now, I’m not the type of person that goes around telling people about Cryptocurrencies, I only tell those with interest in the area that has to do with investment etc. Most of them are not interested at all, they will rather go for something else.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

I try not to talk about my business with crypto currency, because I think this is not a safe exercise, in terms of persecution.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

Based on my own experienced, the initial reactions of my friends regarding cryptocurrency was they are all really excited to know the basics on how they can start engaging into this type of currency as well as industry we are all into. They are really curious on how they can be able to earn from this stuff so they wanted to know every single thing so that they can understand how does this work so that they can eventually stand on their own exploring the wide wolrd of cryptocurrency. Well, it is just normal for them to be discouraged at the first place because they are just newly recognizing this type of cryptocurrency so as a response for it, I explain to them what was really happening so that they will not be alarmed and cause into a panic or worrying of what is happening in the cryptocurrency status in the market.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

I try not to tell anyone that I'm dealing with crypto-currencies, but some of my friends know and they are very interested. Until I heard negative reviews, only positive.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

I have several friends who have different reactions, some are interested and want to stay in Crypto, but there are also those who do not believe and even think that Crypto is a fraud
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Maybe I was a lot convincing and persuasive but most of my friends that I have talked to about cryptocurrency got the gist immediately. It is not like they really should not understand the risk, but when it comes to a risk worth it, it is a chance they will just have to take for the future.

Whether we like it or not though, we cannot force anyone against their will and there will always be laggards, a time will come when they will eventually feel they listened but would have been a bit late.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

I remember the time when my friends were mocking at me, the guy that decided to invest in Bitcoin. They used to send me the funny videos but now they have changed up their minds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: