Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26598 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

The reaction of people varies when it comes to education on cryptocurrency especially bitcoin since it is the most popular. I believe most people are still finding it very difficult to understand the amazing world of bitcoin. Anytime, I tried explaining crypto to some of my friends they find it very difficult to comprehend.

Yes, some of them are having difficulty in understanding what's the purpose of bitcoin and as to how it is used. Some of them are asking me as to how I am earning from it. Some of them are not in favor of it due to the fact that it is not regulated and somehow it would give them the perception that is is illegal. The news as well has a big contribution in how they would perceive bitcoin because they heard that someone got scammed because of it so they would immediately conclude it is just a scam.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teh Kotak

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

My friend's reaction when I explained crypto currency, most of my friends ignored my words about crypto money. And they said that crypto money was only fake and fake, and some of my friends listened to me when explaining crypto currencies and they asked what crypto money was like and how it was and how to use it. I am happy when some of my friends listen and ask when I explain crypto money.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

Good thing is that when I share information about crypto is that they totally take full attention to it. I'm glad that they are open minded in terms of getting them a good investment, most probably they know how cryptocurrency works so I dont need to talk so much for them to understand everything. Its just that they just need a couple of information to understand how this thing works.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

I have ask my friend for joining cryptocurrency at investment with bitcoin or altcoin, but many of them do not allowed for my asking and more interested for joining other job, I am tired and joined cryptocurrency by my self.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:46:55 AM

after I invited a few friends to invest in crypto currency it turned out they were very enthusiastic and willing to invest and there was also ignoring it turned out they were disappointed after seeing the success of my friend who had invested in crypto currency.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

When I introduce this wonderful opportunity to my friends, some people do not care, do not believe it and think it is a virtual world. They also advised me not to invest in it, because I can lose all
because crypto is now viewed and known as something illegal, so most people don't want to approach crypto, it's natural that your friend tells you to stay away. they don't know anything about crypto and the amount of profit they might get, I myself would not pay attention to their response
And there's nothing that would go wrong if they won't believe you, we can't blame those people who got a negative impressions about this industry, though they also have ideas how successful some people who really engage with this business they don't mind that and just focus with negative news
that they've heard about crypto currency, if they don't want to listen don't be bothered instead continue and prove them the worth of your new found
success.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

They often connect it to scams or it is just a scam. When they knew you were in bitcoin, people you give that look that your money did not come from legal. I don't like that feeling but it's hard to explain when some of your friends are not open-minded people. The best thing I can do is for the  adoption to change their perspective about it.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

I also want to spread the good news about cryptos to my family and friends. As i start to this forum, i invited them also here even for their extra activities. They ignore me and just continue their normal job.  As time past, i gain a bigger profit than what they are earning from their job. They are so amaze about what i have at that moment and then started to gain interest in cryptos. I told them, if they just listen to me at that time, maybe we can have same destiny in gaining an extra profit while doing their main job.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

When I introduce this wonderful opportunity to my friends, some people do not care, do not believe it and think it is a virtual world. They also advised me not to invest in it, because I can lose all
When i introduce them about bitcoin they take some interest. But they didn't take any knowledge from me. All they did start in vesting and expecting for the profit. Later they start loosing it they become panic and sell there coins.
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

It's normal for the new people if they don't care about crypto, because they don't understand the advantage of it yet.
About my friend reaction? Some of them are joining crypto now, but some other also do not care about it. And it's up to them, I just try to tell and share the advantage of crypto, if they want to join then it's good but they don't want then I can't force them.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

They often connect it to scams or it is just a scam. When they knew you were in bitcoin, people you give that look that your money did not come from legal. I don't like that feeling but it's hard to explain when some of your friends are not open-minded people. The best thing I can do is for the  adoption to change their perspective about it.

I personally prefer not to be vocal about my participation in this kind of dealing. There would be times when need arises that one could share about it but it has to be on limitation. I don't want to let them think that this is a kind of scam or networking so if they would want to know about this, they would discover it themselves. And know how interesting this market is.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

many of my friends are not sure about the future of bitcoin, they just want to know but have no desire to learn about bitcoin,
now I join the crypto community so I have many friends who can be invited to share information and experience in crypto

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

I am a bit difficult to explain the cryptocurrency to friends because they don't understand so they think it's just a scam. I have a hard time explaining in words and there is always rejection because they are too scared if crypto disappears, and I show proof of the benefits I got, and my friend became interested in cryptocurrency.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

because crypto is now viewed and known as something illegal, so most people don't want to approach crypto, it's natural that your friend tells you to stay away. they don't know anything about crypto and the amount of profit they might get, I myself would not pay attention to their response
Mate I would say please have patience, later on in future they will be sad and you will be happy, just hold your coin and later on sell for high price, so you will get better income and they will be sad for not investing their money to bitcoin, rise of price will make you more than billionaires, personally all of my friends likes bitcoin and they always appreciate my wise thinking about making investment in bitcoin.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Even if you dont say anything you cannot escape them online. Everywhere you visit you see something about crypto from some ICO to exchange so with some additional information about its not that easy to gather some info. In some words sometimes it not that they dont understand its that they dont want to know.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

Most of the people's reaction when we tell them about crypto currencies,"what?you are joking".But those people will regret it later when they comes to know crypto currencies become the future of our payment system.I don't bother to convincing those idiots once they don't accept it.I am bit selfish. Grin

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

Many of my friends just do not believe that cryptocurrency is the future and that this can make a great money. When talking about cryptocurrencies-the first thing I hear - is the bubble I said here bitcoin grew to 20,000 and where it is now - everything is gone. The money you transferred to the stock exchange is not refundable and all that.
I am silent and think what they fools! I hope that people will eventually accept this and I like many others will be right that there is no future without blockchain.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Matt Hardy

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

I believe that to gain something we need to build faith over that. And I have build a strong faith on crypto as well as bitcoin. But since the process is not so simple, most of my friends also reject me. Since I have failed to make them convinced, I have started to do more and more study. I think one day I will make them understand. Setting that objective, I have joined the forum and am continuing my learning process with case study.

Please share your thoughts to enrich my knowledge to make one positive regarding bitcoin and altcoins. Thanks !
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

my friend expression was nothing he think that crypto is just an ordinary digital currency, Well I don't know want to explain further about cryptocurrency because he don't interested it.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

My friends they don't have a good or bad opinion about Bitcoin. It just that they have a strong conviction about crypto. I never suggest to them to invest , I am just telling them we are becoming digital and they have to look into it and read all positive and negative things about crypto and its up to them to decide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: