Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26597 times)
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

It's true that our friends speak bitcoin without learning it first, they just talk, after I explain about bitcoin, they accept it and many want to learn in the forum.

I have many friends that are the true believers of the cryptocurrencies. I managed to persuade some guys that if they invest in Bitcoin, they to the right things.
indeed it is very easy to convince our own friends if our friend already knows the changes in our lives and the real results obtained from the crypto world. of course this is a pride because we can teach and make our friends better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

my friend's reaction to cryptocurrency is not good, some of my friends decided not to be friends with me just because I told them and forced them into cryptocurrency , I don't know their reasons, whether they are jealous, angry or they care??   from there I learned not to tell a few things, just let those who ask then I answer briefly..
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

there are some of my friends who believe in crypto, there are some who sneer at him, the most painful thing is that those who think that crypto is MLM and gambling, I can only laugh.  Grin Grin
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Well first me it's hard to explained to them because my friends is really excited and open minded about cryptocurrencies as a millenials many people now is open fir anything to learn so we can blame the others if they scared about crypto because maybe they know how risky is crypto.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

there are some of my friends who believe in crypto, there are some who sneer at him, the most painful thing is that those who think that crypto is MLM and gambling, I can only laugh.  Grin Grin
of course they will believe when they see the results of ourselves. because most people like that. in my opinion it is natural, many people with various responses. for me it's better to go on and get results

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
I have seen both positive and negative reactions and i think its a normal thing because not everyone knows about it,and knows how that works and some people will just speculate and some will do research in accordance with their interests.
if we already told our friend about cryptocurrency, it is depend on their reaction.let them think by their self about bitcoin legalization or other think.
This hilarious statement is about reaction of friends towards crypto world investment whenever you express something about it in front of your friends they take it as you are introducing something belongs from another world. But this is actually the most profitable and source full of benefits, moreover traditional business is something which will need your physical work as well but here you will handle everything from your home, office or anywhere where internet is available.

gonzadz77

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

It's true that our friends speak bitcoin without learning it first, they just talk, after I explain about bitcoin, they accept it and many want to learn in the forum.
Bitcoin start dropping he disappoint and sell there all coins and start blaming me. He want me to refund but that's not my problem. He never able to do patient.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

I once shared about cryptocurrency to my close friends. They ignored me and they thought of it as scam but I continued with I am doing. They even laughed at me and they told me that what I am saying about crypto is not true. Now that my life is getting better through it they are becoming curious.
I show them my earning and they become shock. Later i clear the misunderstanding that bitcoin is not a scam. Its a free plat form for those who want to earn money.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

There are so many negative news that came out against cryptocurrencies here in our country. So when I tell my friends about cryptocurrency. They hesitate to enter it. Because they are all afraid. The news has a big impact to them so they are so rude against cryptocurrency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

my friend's expression when my friend introduced crypto they only knew bitcoin and what was bitcoin they didn't know, and when I explained they understood crypto and coins. they argued that crypto could become a free and centralized world currency.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

Few of them invested in cryptocurrencies after I told them about crypto, but now they see how slowly is market moving.
One friend of my father told to him that Bitcoin is dead. Grin
One friend which invested in crypto says that crypto market will go to moon until this Christmas. Grin

eSurge

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Most of them simply prefer to ignore this topic as a rule of thumb.
Which is actually quite strange, considering the way crypto has come until now.

Luckily, there are just a few acquaintances still thinking that crypto is some sort of MLM / Ponzi.
10 years of crypto expansion were not in vain  Cheesy
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

Let them be. I must admit that I am like that, Crypto-nazi before. but I have come to realization, that everything that person is saying is probably true, so right then and there, I have tried pitching in some fiat then come two weeks, my small fiat returned triple on an altcoin.  Just let those unbelievers in crypto do their thing. who knows, maybe when their time comes to realize this, it is already too late for them.
You really cannot force this to them cause most people actully think crypto as a scam ponzi or a big networking group. Just let them be for a moment. Smiley

cathalary153

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

When I introduce this wonderful opportunity to my friends, some people do not care, do not believe it and think it is a virtual world. They also advised me not to invest in it, because I can lose all
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

Well, I do likewise,It’s not easy for me to convince my friends about the benefit that bitcoin brings to us when almost many people in most parts of my country don’t have any interest in digital currency anymore or just consider it as a scam. when I introduced to my friends about the fruits that btc  can bring to me, I persuade them with all my synpathy, because obviously it partly helps them to get extra income. But perhaps half of number of my friends feel like interested in, and some didn’t. I’m really happy when my friend reap fruits in this market, even now some who used to don't like to enter this market anymore, has started to come into bitcoin market.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:13:54 AM

When I introduce this wonderful opportunity to my friends, some people do not care, do not believe it and think it is a virtual world. They also advised me not to invest in it, because I can lose all
because crypto is now viewed and known as something illegal, so most people don't want to approach crypto, it's natural that your friend tells you to stay away. they don't know anything about crypto and the amount of profit they might get, I myself would not pay attention to their response
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

When I told them about this thing called crypto or bitcoin they first impression is bitcoin is likely a scam because many will use this bitcoin for legal activities worldwide, so I refresh their minds that bitcoin is not use for legal ways although many will try to use it to perform a scam and stelling peoples money but if would be helpful to us if many will use it as a main currency worldwide.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

the reaction of most of my friends about bitcoin is rejecting and ignoring them not believing and understanding digital money. of the 10 people I explained, only 2 people were interested in learning and understanding bitcoin. those who refuse to consider bitcoin are bogus investments like MMM, a big bubble that will erupt and make all investors lose. they are pessimistic people who don't like new things. they prefer to do professional work rather than having to trade or invest in cryptocurrency. but I believe the longer bitcoin will become more and more known. because bitcoin investment is very profitable.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

I once shared about cryptocurrency to my close friends. They ignored me and they thought of it as scam but I continued with I am doing. They even laughed at me and they told me that what I am saying about crypto is not true. Now that my life is getting better through it they are becoming curious.
Well almost all of my friends are aware about bitcoin but they've never invest with them. Someone give them wrong info about bitcoin. When i convene with them they start fighting me and talk wrong about bitcoins.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

The reaction of people varies when it comes to education on cryptocurrency especially bitcoin since it is the most popular. I believe most people are still finding it very difficult to understand the amazing world of bitcoin. Anytime, I tried explaining crypto to some of my friends they find it very difficult to comprehend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: