Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26600 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

I have a special friend whom I shared cryptocurrency with her and all these ICOs and bounties etc., sad to say haven’t proven anything yet to her about the profitability of crypto since until now it is still unprofitable. Been scammed also so I really am disappointed and feel sorry for her.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

I am a bit difficult to explain the cryptocurrency to friends because they don't understand so they think it's just a scam. I have a hard time explaining in words and there is always rejection because they are too scared if crypto disappears, and I show proof of the benefits I got, and my friend became interested in cryptocurrency.
I also experienced the same difficulties, even though I explained about bitcoin but they still could not understand, they also doubted about the future of bitcoin, actually at first I also doubted but after learning and understanding about bitcoin, I believed in the future of bitcoin and gained benefit from bitcoin

amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

Well, those i introduced to crypto accepted it in good faith but then they have all back off from crypto after a period of few weeks. Right now, at the mention of crypto to them, then they start nagging and make all sort of unnecessary noise. The bottom line is, after going through a little bit of stress, they gave up on crypto. I am pretty sure by the time they might be willing to make a u -turn into crypto, it will be too late for them.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

a lot of different reactions from friends and relatives about crypto and this depends on their understanding of crypto, the tendency to think negatively if they don't know crypto widely and just listen and see negative news
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

Not all of our friends are optimistic about cryptocurrencies because some of them are just skeptical on it. They have they own perspective but at least, you will not be blame if time comes that your other friends who believe will become rich already.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

Not all of our friends are optimistic about cryptocurrencies because some of them are just skeptical on it. They have they own perspective but at least, you will not be blame if time comes that your other friends who believe will become rich already.
let them do it , when they see we become rich from this market they will feel regret why dont follow us.so keep working and let them see our future.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

when you find a friend who ignores the crypto currency. yes, never mind, that's their thinking, you better keep quiet. one day they will surely understand for themselves that there are many benefits and can earn income from the crypto currency. I myself will do that, when there is a friend who doesn't believe and ignores all about crypto. and I also think positively with them, maybe they also have thoughts that they feel are best in addressing all about cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

Don't allow such a situation to stop you from getting focused and pursuing a great course. I have equally had such experience where some friends didn't respond but I continued. I was surprised to see that many of them later called me to teach them.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Most friends are adamant to change unless they see a concrete evidence. Initially, i had three of my friends doubting and disbelieving me when i talked about Bitcoin and crypto investment to them. Now, these three friends are crypto advocates after i made a huge profit during the December, 2017 bull market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

My family and friends have very little interest in crypto because the cryptosystem differs from the traditional financial system. While crypto adopts a claim or withdrawal system fast, easy, comfortable and secure. More people will be involved in crypto.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

it is very difficult to explain to lay people and my friends they always think of investment negatively without certainty and only speculation is there, after that I was foolish with my friend the most important thing for me now is that investment with crypto currency is profitable if we can use what we invest
Schmidt Abrams

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

That's fun but my friend refuse to heard about crypto currencies. They don't believe in bitcoin and crypto world. Since bitcoin was called a bubble last Dec, people don't believe in it anymore. Anyway, I am still in crypto world, no matter what people think about cryptocurrency. They will regret if they don't join.
Schmidt Abrams

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

Many of my friends objected vehemently when I heard about bitcoin. They do not understand and they hear negative information such as bitcoin is virtual does not bring real value, it is just a scam.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

When I introduce this wonderful opportunity to my friends, some people do not care, do not believe it and think it is a virtual world. They also advised me not to invest in it, because I can lose all
So the reaction of my friends with bitcoin is now negative. Whenever i discuses with them they become angry and Avoid me.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I am a bit difficult to explain the cryptocurrency to friends because they don't understand so they think it's just a scam. I have a hard time explaining in words and there is always rejection because they are too scared if crypto disappears, and I show proof of the benefits I got, and my friend became interested in cryptocurrency.
I still remember when i introduce bitcoin and cryptocurrency in front of my friends they don't believe me. I ask them to do some research on bitcoin they did but still not satisfy.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

Many of my friends objected vehemently when I heard about bitcoin. They do not understand and they hear negative information such as bitcoin is virtual does not bring real value, it is just a scam.
That you should give knowledge to them about what bitcoin really is so they know the truth about bitcoin to them all helping spread positive effects to many people

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

That you should give knowledge to them about what bitcoin really is so they know the truth about bitcoin to them all helping spread positive effects to many people

I'm just being honest, i think it's normal reaction when a friend say, it is a scam because in this world many bad people sorround. But if you give chance to open your mind and be part of bitcoin you can say it is not a scam. It is a chance to gain a big profits someday and make my dream possible.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

My friends are curious on how I earn on cryptocurrency and some of them thought cryptocurrency is scam. I can not please them all that cryptocurrency is not scam though.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

yes, when discussing the friend's crypto currency, I thought it was doubtful because of its unclear origin and thought it was only popular in the meantime.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

It's true that our friends speak bitcoin without learning it first, they just talk, after I explain about bitcoin, they accept it and many want to learn in the forum.
Bitcoin start dropping he disappoint and sell there all coins and start blaming me. He want me to refund but that's not my problem. He never able to do patient.
Yeah you are not responsible for it, if your friend sold his bitcoin because he was not patient one so he deserves to get lose, at very frost I think one should know that if he wants profit he will have to wait and hold their coin even at the lowest price. My friends were at start not agreeing to invest but after looking at my new lifestyle all of them are happily investing in bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: