Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26599 times)
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

Initially, when I introduced Crypto to some of my friends they were like"hey you are going to be scammed".
They took my persuations with a pinch of salt.
Now, they are the ones doing crypto business more than me because they got to understand basics about crypto.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Well, actually at first they weren't even giving it a bother, just listening and ignoring whatever I told them just they used to remember was that I am somehow using bitcoin and own some. But in the end of 2017 when bitcoin was flying all over the news then they came to me to know about bitcoin and how to earn it but that was too late for them as the time to come into bitcoin was long gone for them so that was my friend's reaction about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
UsherClara

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

Quite a lot of my friends objected strongly when I talked about bitcoin, they considered it a fraudulent game of the scammers, I tried to explain but they did not understand, and I decided not to explain  it and my results will explain to them
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

My friends show some interest when i told them about cryptocurrency. And i tell what are the ways on how they can get good profit. And now they are coming to me to asked some guidance. But i tell them also that there is a possibilitu that they could lose their money. But they say that they don't care. With my guidance i think we can ear good profit together.

jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:11:00 AM

A friend of mine gave an information about cryptocurrencies at first I was hesitant about this kind of thing. I thought it was a scam but when I study it and saw my friend become successful on it, this was the time I engaged in cryptos. I hope this was not late for me.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

When I introduce this wonderful opportunity to my friends, some people do not care, do not believe it and think it is a virtual world. They also advised me not to invest in it, because I can lose all
That is how everyone who have been unaware about a virtual currency would react. And this is the reason I do not have the cryptocurrency even allowed in my country. The more people come to know about the potential of cryptocurrency, the more they would react with enthusiasm and excitement towards it.

There are controversial theories about it as well and those few who hear about it consider it a waste of time to research it. We need this to get recognized and only then the trend to invest in it will catch fire in my country.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

I think it is OK, if somebody do not care, or believe in cryptocurrencies, we are all different, and so if my friend has different opinion (which happens quite often, crypto is really not for everybody yet) I can live with it.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

Talking  crypto with ohers always reactions are negative.  They dont believe crypto and always tell its a scam even i gave some experiences of mine into crypto. I respect their opinion but if they really understand crypto it was a big help for them.
We should not force them to like crypto, just wait the time that they will be like or adopt and they will be one to introduce it to others.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

Haha, I mentioned cryptocurrency with few of my friends and most of them don't have really an idea, they can uhmmm, hmmm... I even mentioned to them the opportunity that I was able to earn something in advertising for the ICO's and they just replied, "ok", nothing follows. Many people don't have proper understanding with cryptocurrency and even media is like promoting cryptocurrency on the negative view.
PaulRobertT

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

some my friends fell curious when I introduce to them this chance , however, most of the others don't have good view , they think bitcoin is a virtual world involving with scam and scam Grin
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
You can blame the other people that they not understand about crypto when you explained some if them is scared to scam and frauds instead to understand it they not want listen. Not all are open minded about crypto so push your self to them.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

Personally, when I talk about BTC with my friends, some will be interested in it and want to find out about it (there are questions I am willing to answer and answer them). On the contrary, there are some who do not want to hear and most of them only care about whether or not they are profitable and how they can get that profit.
So, in the end, most people are interested in profit and the economy. If it can meet that need then all the problems may be easier.
I studied with a college friend and i introduced him to Bitcoin and he refused me. He presented me as virtual currency and then two years later he came to me and asked me to advise him. We are very passionate about the crypto market and trade continuously. By i think the trend of the 4.0 technology era and who knows how to make use of that rich will soon.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

My friend never trust about how can I get much profit with cryptocurrency, but I will give them more proof about how can I get much money with cryptocurrency, I will give them step by step the way how can get profit with cryptocurrency investment.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Akermayya

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

People pay close attention to the cryptocurrency of Bitcoin fever in mid-July this year. My friends have started to pay attention to the crypto market, profit, and recession.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

My friends ask me "Can we really earn on crypto? then I said yes! but they were hesitate to join. But i told them don't worry just learn on it, give time then you will earn token.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

My friend never trust about how can I get much profit with cryptocurrency, but I will give them more proof about how can I get much money with cryptocurrency, I will give them step by step the way how can get profit with cryptocurrency investment.
Because in my country cryptocurrency is prohibited, many friends who have negative thoughts, don't even like it. But I patiently explain about cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. They slowly understand and I show that bitcoin has made many people prosper.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

My friends reaction was some of them are believing in crypto currencies but they are not interested to enter on crypto because they heard some of their friends also that crypto was a scam. Ill think to those people said that was have no idea in what crypto currencies it is. But ill ignore them on what the talking about, But for me ill earn enough in crypto and ill don't care about them also if they not believe on crypto.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

my friends are using with me Smiley I think it is part of our lifes for long ages till bitcoin was 100$  Embarrassed

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

Often they will not trust me and see me as a scammer. They realize that money is never easy to find and when I say the benefits of entering the crypto market, they do not believe me because of the high income. So I think I need to make more money to show that I am a person who can make a lot of money from the crypto market.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

Often they will not trust me and see me as a scammer. They realize that money is never easy to find and when I say the benefits of entering the crypto market, they do not believe me because of the high income. So I think I need to make more money to show that I am a person who can make a lot of money from the crypto market.
maybe they have bad experience from other market.or maybe lied from multi marketing or ponzi scheme .such as 3M or others.so hard for them to trust us about benefit from crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: