Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35265 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

It is very difficult to say how long this fall will last and when the new season of market growth will begin. I think we have 10 months to prepare.

Most people believe that the bulls will come earlier, this winter. I am on the side of these guys who are the optimists. Yes, you might be right but I want to have this hope and live with it - it supports me a lot.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

We are waiting for a new wave of growth and new investors, growth is inevitable, the timing is the beginning of mid-2019.  So far, institutional investors for the most part remain outside the crypt. They are literally waiting for the go-ahead to enter the cryptocurrency. Those who risk working with cryptocurrencies now, open both long and short positions, besides there are few such investors and they have little influence on the General condition of the crypt.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:01:55 AM

still can't see where the wave of market growth are at this moment, the market are still look like stagnant & in some way it is so bored. But at least at the last of 2 month we are seems like stable on 6k level support. I believe the market will growth even more better, but maybe not at this month let says at the first years or after SEC result.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

I am sure that, significantly increasing crypto always happens at the end of the year, now is the right time to buy before it's too late, buying any coin is good as long as we are sure of the team and devs. behind the project.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

A new wave will emerge soon but we must be patient because at the moment the market price is still down. But we must always think positively and for now, we have to collect lots of coins. And when new waves emerge we can trade by selling coins and we can benefit.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

I am sure that, significantly increasing crypto always happens at the end of the year, now is the right time to buy before it's too late, buying any coin is good as long as we are sure of the team and devs. behind the project.
last year market demand rise faster this year.but i am sure this year cryptocurrency price could recovered again, although on limited price.price range around $9.000 - $10.000 maybe good enough.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

A new wave will emerge soon but we must be patient because at the moment the market price is still down. But we must always think positively and for now, we have to collect lots of coins. And when new waves emerge we can trade by selling coins and we can benefit.
It good to be positive but there are some certain things which are impossible and one of thing is the new wave you guys believed will emerged soon which is not possible because things are easy to destroyed but hard build. The crypto market experienced blood bath and correction for almost a year now and you except the market to bullish just like that.

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Yes, there will be a new wave of market growth. The only thing we need to have now is 'patience'. People who are losing faith on cryptos and are selling off their coins will regret later.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

Many people bilieve in this strategy. Me too. But now i also concentrate my mind on how to earn right here right now...

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

When soon will happen? We are nearer and nearer to December as the last month of 2018 still hoping of the bounce back of crypto most specially bitcoin. I also believe that in due time bitcoin will gonna back on tract again because of the possible massive demands in the future. Still have hope and be optimistic

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Of course this is good news, but we have to be patient to wait for that moment to arrive, I believe it will happen but it cannot be predicted when it is time, keep positive thinking and confident about the new wave of market growth
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
That is a bonus from accuracy. Almost all people in the world in 2013-2014 think the same as us now, but what distinguishes it is that more projects must be analyzed and best chosen from the best if not then we will lose, I am sure of crypto going forward will be good and only time can answer it
puzatagomz3

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

Indeed, it's a promising and great job, where it's intriguing to work. They win well and this can not but rather celebrate, the most vital thing is to please. Time is constantly most importantly, particularly in any business, not promptly will be a colossal benefit, you have to pause, at that point pause.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

Seeing from the topic, that is a positive mentality, and I like this type of mentality. For sure all hopes are not gone, things will be better soon and we all shall be happy again.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

I'd like to share your trust, but I can't. Cryptocurrencies are now in a very strange state, and it is impossible to say with absolute certainty what will happen next. But I have hope, so I keep all my coins. But at the same time I constantly monitor the market.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
donaldduckd274

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

I hope the wave will come soon....I have been waiting for so long..
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

What is the point of such threads. Every person could see what is happening with the market right now and make himself sure that market is not going to become great.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

I think our mission now is to build, try to build the infrastructure and bridges between the real world and un-userfriendly blockchain technology

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

I see more and more projects in the market, but their products are not related to the market, such as gold, planting, cars, crypto is being used for fraud, not to bring development to the market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

I see more and more projects in the market, but their products are not related to the market, such as gold, planting, cars, crypto is being used for fraud, not to bring development to the market!

Not to mention the product or the bonus are just the back of a standard project on the market. But here, you pay more attention to that, your project is good? Or just scam, you better be careful before doing a long time without benefits. Wink

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: