Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35265 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Totally agree , soon the market will recover just need to wait and not to panic , now is the time you have to endure to earn! the cryptocurrency market is very young and can bring good money in the future !
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

Totally agree , soon the market will recover just need to wait and not to panic , now is the time you have to endure to earn! the cryptocurrency market is very young and can bring good money in the future !

the market will recover soon but don't be too happy first and you must be vigilant because it won't always rise high. the market will rise at least only a few percent because it is difficult to rise this year, but you still pray that it can change quickly and as you wish. in the next year the market will surge, the movement has been seen but don't be disappointed if the results are not like last year.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

the market will recover soon but don't be too happy first and you must be vigilant because it won't always rise high. the market will rise at least only a few percent because it is difficult to rise this year, but you still pray that it can change quickly and as you wish. in the next year the market will surge, the movement has been seen but don't be disappointed if the results are not like last year.
When everyone is so looking forward to growth, next year. Everything will be Vice versa. The manipulators will never go after the crowd of hamsters. Be careful, the turn is not far off.  Wink
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

We do not know when the uptrend will come as the negative cycle can last for years. There are many positive news like Bakkt
starting with operations on 12th of December and it could attract institutional investors as well. If that happens it can kick a new bull run.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

I hope so, but my hope melts every day. Today was one more drop and we cannot be sure that it was the last one. Recovery seems something unreal.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
After reading this message it seems to me that I was at a meeting of the sect "faith in the bright future of crypto." There are no arguments why this should happen, no reasonable thoughts on this topic.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

That's why we are all still here because we believe in the development of crypto currencies, it is clear that altcoin has started to increase again and this only takes a while to prove that Crypto has a decent future for better technological development

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

I hope that you are right, because everybody was screaming the whole year, that the bulls are coming soon, but after 11 months of waiting, nothing has changed and we are sill pretty deep. Hope it would change soon.
chris.ladd

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

I agree with you and also believe that soon the situation in the market will change and prices will start to grow.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

I would like to believe there are signs of this, but many people are afraid now, and also waiting, let's see what will happen. I keep a few coins for that myself.

Yes right, I'm also optimistic that the market will soon recover and improve so buying altcoins is the most profitable choice, don't sell altcoins cheaply because by being patient, then we can get big profits.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

I hope that you are right, because everybody was screaming the whole year, that the bulls are coming soon, but after 11 months of waiting, nothing has changed and we are sill pretty deep. Hope it would change soon.
i also expect the same as you,
i have experienced a considerable decline in assets from the past few months. i'm still waiting for a good change to occur in the next few weeks. i hope the recovery will take place at the end of this year.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

The disadvantage of a cryptocurrency market is that it is unstable. But every day I look at market forecasts, all experts predict its growth. I am waiting for this myself.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I join your words. I am not quite a long time ago in cryptocurrency, I am still a beginner, but I already understand something in this matter. It was always the case that after a fall, prices began to rise. And this case is no exception. Smiley
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

The disadvantage of a cryptocurrency market is that it is unstable. But every day I look at market forecasts, all experts predict its growth. I am waiting for this myself.
It is very sad that, apart from forecasts, we now see no changes. This is the first time I have seen a bad situation on the market for such a long time and it’s hard for me. But no matter what, I still believe,  that better times will come soon
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

I think that all who are on the market believe in the growth potential. The main thing is patience and endurance ! I think it's a great point right now.  take positions on the coins, but that's my opinion !
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

I believe in a cryptocurrency market in the same way, but it seems to me that its decline has been slightly delayed and it is likely that changes will not happen soon!
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Yeah, I also see that there will be a good sign on the crypto currency market. It might be true what you say that crypto currencies will enter a new wave of market growth. I myself have a strong belief that this crypto currency has a very good future potential and I can succeed from the profit of crypto currencies. The key to joining crypto currencies is patience. I am sure that a new wave of crypto currency growth will begin soon. I'm sure the crypto currency players are tired of the fluctuations in the price of crypto currencies that have been almost this year. I'm sure the crypto currency players who are experienced and professional have made a strategy to rise to improve market conditions. The key is patience, especially for newcomers who have not had an idea of the crypto currency before. That is a bit of my thinking.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Don't worry buddy, I believed majority of the community so far are bullish including myself of course. I don't want to take risk my coin which I hold it now. Because as a traders we supposed to trade with extreme cautions, I don't know if this is the right terms Cheesy
I guess we are close to bull run, so let us still be more patience since we've waited for a months lets extend it more.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

Of course we are very much waiting, I hope that the market will recover soon so that waiting for almost a year can be paid off, if the market continues to red then the future of crypto is will be difficult.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

I strongly  believe in the new huge wave too,that's why I have always been buying crypto since the beginning of this year, yes I am having big losses now,even bigger that I can afford but I have got a feeling that the green bulls are somewhere around waiting for a signal for starting their long run to the sky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: