Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:14:25 PM

How often do I hear this statement but nothing has been happening for more than a year. Can you imagine how many people are waiting? Very long and hope that a miracle will happen and Bitcoin will fly again. I wonder when it will be, but I know that no one in the world knows this.
How many people, so many opinions on this matter, so far all such optimistic forecasts ended in nothing, I think this forecast is empty, I doubt that before 2020 there will be growth

Sergei80

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:30:45 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I am happy for you and just as you believe that cryptocurrency will grow and everything will be fine. But what makes you think that this will happen soon. This can happen both tomorrow and in a year. You can not make hasty conclusions just because you believe it.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:54:56 PM

for the past years . crypto market make a big impact in todays trading. on the first glace who would have taught that trading digitally would be possible with the using of highly encrypted methods/ways.
Crypto currencies and blockchain were created using technological developments and times and maybe the future development will be even more advanced and more advanced.
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:22:08 PM

That is exactly what majority of us are holding into  a positive mindset and then wait patiently for new wave of market but also we need to be prepared to receive the new wave by investing in more good cheap altcoins

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:22:31 AM

Let's forget the price, just focus on what cryptocurrency and blockchain have been achieved in the past time and maybe you will see many positive things from there

mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:40:31 AM

All investors every day say that there will be a growth in the crypto market, but unfortunately nothing happens, and everything will happen when no one has to wait for anything.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:00:15 PM

Let's forget the price, just focus on what cryptocurrency and blockchain have been achieved in the past time and maybe you will see many positive things from there

you are right! the community should start looking deep on what cryptocurrency and blockchain technology achieve for the past few years and you will notice that our future is bright with these modern technologies.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:12:59 PM

I also believe in Cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology it is built upon, things might not be pretty right now when it comes to the market conditions but it can only get better from this point, all we have to do is believe.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:15:39 PM

What we need right now is projects that would interact with the real world like those gambling d'Apps on the EOS blockchain, I heard that one of them has had over $250m played on the platform, if we can have those kinds of things in every aspect of life, people would come in contact with Cryptocurrencies and this would bring an influx of people and the good days we know.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:31:05 PM

I have a different view on this.Because I am a bit pessimistic about this market.It will also go through the next round of declines.Now in the bear market, the market is still in a downward trend.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 01:35:40 PM

I have a different view on this.Because I am a bit pessimistic about this market.It will also go through the next round of declines.Now in the bear market, the market is still in a downward trend.
No, the market has now ended the downtrend cycle and is starting to uptrend and we can fully expect the bull market like 2017 will repeat. Price of BTC and altcoin is growing strongly, you should not be too pessimistic about this market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:39:42 PM

Whatever happens in the future, each of us must understand that there may be no growth. Yes, the market is cyclical, but these cycles can have completely different amplitudes, since the market is very young. And the next round of growth can be much weaker than the previous one.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:40:07 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
The cryptocurrency market will certainly have a new bullish trend, but just when it will be unknown to anyone, but I believe that by the end of 2019 we can see growth . and of course you need to look at bitcoin if it goes up you can safely take and altcoins
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:45:31 PM

I have to admit that I joined the Cryptocurrency space quite late and the tale of better days is like a story to me but I hope that even if I didn't experience the last one, I would experience the next one.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:55:45 PM

Last year was not the best for most cryptotraders and investors. We have heard many pessimistic and optimistic forecasts. Many have left but a huge part of crypto enthusiasts remained who are confident that this year will open up new opportunities for cryptocurrency. And since I'm also here, I'm sure that the market will start recovering very soon.
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:59:25 PM

Yes, Mary, you are absolutely right. It really will be soon. And it really will be growth at times more than the previous ones. The longest fall behind! The biggest infrastructure is ready! growth ahead!

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:25:51 PM

It seems that the wave of growth is coming and we are going on great days when the market is going up in the past few days, I do not expect the market to be better than 2017 but I hope that at least it will be better than 2018

Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:44:09 PM

It seems that the wave of growth is coming and we are going on great days when the market is going up in the past few days, I do not expect the market to be better than 2017 but I hope that at least it will be better than 2018

who told you that the wave of growth is coming Grin Grin Grin just +150/200 dollars to bitcoin's price) is this that wave?))

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:47:47 PM

My opinion as a whole coincides with the opinion that the Bitcoin chart repeats the gold chart, but I think that today it makes sense to really say that all this will definitely be in view in the near future, when the price for 1 BTC will be equal to 1 million dollars.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:12:41 PM

only people who already have a bitcoin soul in their hearts and those who still believe in bitcoin are able to survive at this time of the market. but this is not the time for us to be able to argue that the price of bitcoin will soon increase, because it seems there are still many investors who still save their money. maybe we can see bullrun coming in a few months or years.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: