Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301323 times)
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:10:28 PM

They scammed me .. I made an account, sent funds to it and now I can't log in. Bogus!

Hmmmm, an owner of a "Laundering Site" tries another "mixing" service and calls it a scam.  LOL   I promise you that they will not steal $80,000 like Mike did and then still dance around these forums like a scammy clown.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campycoin

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:28:35 PM

Hi guys, I'm just getting an error saying "You don't have enough BTC" whenever I try to withdraw?

My account clearly says I have that amount of BTC (20+ confirmations), and I've even tried doing it in smaller amounts but no luck

Any advice / similar issues?

Moriarty clown sock puppet yet again!

Clearly Moriarty wants to be the only one who mixes your coins...  aka, stick em in his pocket and prepare a classic Moriarty response to your scam accusation.

BULLSHIT!
campycoin

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:30:18 PM

They scammed me also, I sent 0.1BTC on their address and.... nothing change, they changed all addresses from my deposite site on bitcoinfog!

Christ another one.

THIS IS MORIARTY FOLKS...  Trying to lie cheat and steal his way to your money. 

Worthless.  Scammy Clown!
campycoin

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:36:34 PM

Yes, we deeply apologize, as it turns out there are still issues with some payouts being delayed since the last maintenance. We are working right now to resolve this.

ALL OF THESE NEWBIE USERS ARE ALL MORIARTY....  He is bashing your service because it is legit and doesn't steal $80,000 from users like bitlaunder.com does...   believe me, I'd drop my coin with Karpeles a thousand times before I'd even think of dropping any with Moriarty.  In a recent email he said to me, "You are making me out to be the bad guy"  WOW.
campycoin

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:56:11 PM

Bloating the blockchain for profit of 2% of all transactions. And keeping log files for 1 week, yeah. You should be safe if using Tor to acess the site, but the site sill will have both of your adresses, from what the site recieves to what adress the site sends. Not talking about honeypot, seems more like greed to me, but who knows. Just don't associate your adress with your real life identity.

Well, any website that does any mixing will always have information about your input and your output address. Otherwise how will it transfer money to the right account?

As for logs, based on my experience with similar web applications, any website that says "we don't keep logs as all, not even for 1 second" are basically lying. What if the server crashes in a middle of a transaction? What if your server was down for hours yesterday and you don't know why? etc. etc. No good web master or programmer will have such a service running without any logs at all. That is why our policy is to be open about this, and make sure everything is deleted after one week (by making this automatic). For any reasonable debugging purposes a week of records will be more than enough, and if users are VERY concerned, they could wait for a week before using the money on the new address, knowing that now even we don't have any information about them except what is recorded in the block chain.

Oh I get it now.  Moriarty is trying to wreck your site because you do it right and actually mix coins...

As you state, any site that claims they don't keep logs are liars.  Hmmmm   sounds like bitlaunder.com

These images are classic.  Untraceable he says, yet he had posted his "Payout address" on this forum numerous times.  Yeah, that is real untraceable. I have a list of every single address ever paid out by bitlaunder.  Laughable.

Then he claims no logs are kept...  Sure Moriarty you scam lord.

My favorite is the 24 hour support, yet when he stole RickyJames $80,000... Ricky emailed support and him a total of 6 or 7 times over the course of 5 days and got zero response. 

All of these newbie users claiming missing coins are bogus.  You should demand they all show the trx.  Hell, the guy a few comments back, lists a transaction from September....  HAHA  you just opened.  Sounds like a scammy clown to me.

Hell, even Theymos liked it...  So Moriarty is gonna start crying any second.

Checkout here:  https://coinforum.ca/discussion/2107/encrypted-laptops-and-anonymous-encrypted-smartphones

We are Legion totally exposes this fraud and yet he still makes ten fake users here to bash your legit service.

Wait for it.....  here he comes with the response BULLSHIT, followed by linking to a page he made about me claiming extortion.  He has no answer to his $80k theft.
timmeht89

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:23:51 PM

Hi guys, I'm just getting an error saying "You don't have enough BTC" whenever I try to withdraw?

My account clearly says I have that amount of BTC (20+ confirmations), and I've even tried doing it in smaller amounts but no luck

Any advice / similar issues?

Moriarty clown sock puppet yet again!

http://www.clicknhost.com/u/041114/cr003bij7.png

Clearly Moriarty wants to be the only one who mixes your coins...  aka, stick em in his pocket and prepare a classic Moriarty response to your scam accusation.

BULLSHIT!

No bullshit...I made the account here last night after finding this thread then logged off as it was late at night in fairness! I don't exactly keep windows to money laundering websites open on my laptop

Screenshot
http://s30.postimg.org/6vs2ob59t/screenshot.png
belveder666

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:19:42 PM

They scammed me also, I sent 0.1BTC on their address and.... nothing change, they changed all addresses from my deposite site on bitcoinfog!

Christ another one.

THIS IS MORIARTY FOLKS...  Trying to lie cheat and steal his way to your money. 

Worthless.  Scammy Clown!
maybe your father is a clown, because he made an idiot like you...

bitcoin fog has a bug, I had address and after one hour this address disappeared instead was another one without btc, I wanted make deposit for 3BTC thanks god that I didn't made it.

bitbybitexchange

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:39:59 AM

Thank you for reporting the gateway issue. We shall see what the problem is.
Also unfortunately today some of you may have noticed a downtime, we do have technical issues with our connection for the real server, it's unavailable for the time being.
We are working on it and shall report here when the problems are resolved.

A hijack attempt seems to be in progress. The .onion address is hard to reach (DoS?) while the gate.bitcoinfog.com clearnet site propagates a phishing page, terminated in phc6.onion (I don't want to propagate the full address).
It seems the hackers have compromised bitcoinfog's own clearnet DNS and are controlling the gate.bitcoinfog.com address, at least.
Upon logging in with a test account, this message is received:

http://i58.tinypic.com/rwo4jr.jpg

Because of this my bitcoins were lost.

Fog support has ignored my messages and I believe they are responsible for this.
belveder666

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:09:58 AM

I have an account on http://fogcore5n3ov3tui.onion, this is correct address right?
cryptomale

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:45:50 AM

I have an account on http://fogcore5n3ov3tui.onion, this is correct address right?
That is correct, right.
macjack

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:19:52 PM

Week back Sunday I posted on this forum for the first time saying that my login details were suddenly not working - just, as it happened, after I'd made a deposit and had logged in subsequently to start a withdrawal - something I'd done many times before.  It appeared to be at a time when the site was having a bunch of other problems for withdrawals in general, so I gave them a couple of days to come back to me.  I created a new account and submitted, over the course of the next couple of days, 3 messages to support.  I also PM'd the guy twice on this thread that seems to manage the site.

Since then, I've got back zip, nada from them, and have now lost about 1.3BTC.  Hardly life changing, but still enough to be annoying.

Sites like this are built on trust - they're outside the normal loop of things.  When they lose that trust of users, word gets out, and people use another site.   What can I do?  Fuck all, but as the first of my friends to discover how to use sites like this and SR, it places you in a unique position to instruct all your friends, who will then instruct all their friends, and it comes as no surprise that I will now be going out of my way to ensure that everyone I ever come across will never know about bitcoinfog.

Shower of theiving cunts.

meh.
Bernard Lerring

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:27:44 AM

Oh, look. A newbie to the forum bashing Bitcoin Fog. The pattern continues.

You created a new account under a different user name and sent messages to support expecting them to believe you were the owner of the problem account?

Even if you supplied them with details of the problem account (deposit addresses, etc.) can you really expect them to trust you that the account hadn't been hacked in some way, then the user had changed their password, and due to the site withdrawal problems you weren't just trying to scam an account belonging to someone else?

I appreciate that I'm using supposition and accusing you of lying, but it all seems fishy. You're yet another newbie who's suddenly came out of nowhere to bash Bitcoin Fog and there are a few of us here who had withdrawal problems, waited patiently (and nervously), and eventually got their BTC. We all seem to be regulars.

As I said, the pattern continues.
newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

I've used BitcoinFog for years and have had no problems whatsoever, think most of the newb posts on this thread should be considered fud.
sambar1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:02:44 PM

Hello!

2 days ago I eas entering the site by using the link on http://www.bitcoinfog.com/
After typing my username + password it told me, there is no connection to the server and I should try it later.
Now I wanted to log in again and I can'  t because anyone has changed my password.
I guess, the link on http://www.bitcoinfog.com/ was 'wrong' so probably it sent my to another site..
So my questions, is there any possibility to get my money back?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english!
bitcoinforum888

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:42:17 PM

I've used BitcoinFog for years and have had no problems whatsoever, think most of the newb posts on this thread should be considered fud.

Me too forgot to update,after last panic 2 weeks ago,I received all the coins in the end.

In the history never had any problems,so I guess these people are fake... Grin
bitcoinforum888

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:49:21 PM

Hello!

2 days ago I eas entering the site by using the link on http://www.bitcoinfog.com/
After typing my username + password it told me, there is no connection to the server and I should try it later.
Now I wanted to log in again and I can'  t because anyone has changed my password.
I guess, the link on http://www.bitcoinfog.com/ was 'wrong' so probably it sent my to another site..
So my questions, is there any possibility to get my money back?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english!

No man,if the link is same as now,it is right,I cant understand how could that happen.
belveder666

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:12:43 PM

You created a new account under a different user name and sent messages to support expecting them to believe you were the owner of the problem account?

Even if you supplied them with details of the problem account (deposit addresses, etc.) can you really expect them to trust you that the account hadn't been hacked in some way, then the user had changed their password, and due to the site withdrawal problems you weren't just trying to scam an account belonging to someone else?

I appreciate that I'm using supposition and accusing you of lying, but it all seems fishy. You're yet another newbie who's suddenly came out of nowhere to bash Bitcoin Fog and there are a few of us here who had withdrawal problems, waited patiently (and nervously), and eventually got their BTC. We all seem to be regulars.

Dear Idiots:
I created account on bitcoinfog, and after 10 minutes I generated unique btc address, I sent btc because I wanted  to chceck how it works, I waiting, waiting waiting..... and ? btc address has been changed.

my account had 10 minutes, how somebody hacked my account?

yes, very professional site , steal 0.1btc....

can somebody tell me what amount is minimal to send to bitcoinfog??? 0.035 or 0.35 HuhHuhHuh
belveder666

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

Me too forgot to update,after last panic 2 weeks ago,I received all the coins in the end.

In the history never had any problems,so I guess these people are fake... Grin

That I think your post is a fake, I have 10 posts, you have only 4. Did you see difference HuhHuh

All of you write That newbie = fake, I know many people and I wrote with my friends and nobody say that was the problem with bitcoinfog, everyone will recommend this laundry. Unfortunately, I can not!

Angry
belveder666

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:30:38 PM

your little brain does not think that someone created an account to ask a question on the forum because he has a problem, and support from bitcoinfog is not responsible and has all in the ass?
I'm not a Charity Foundation, I just want my btc from bitcoinfog.
macjack

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:38:35 AM

Mixed responses, as expected.

Yes, I'm a relative newb, but we all start somewhere, and I'd been using fog for months without problems until this.  All I was asking that support at least had the courtesy to look into my issue - if they'd said after I deposited and tried to make a withdrawal, that "I" had logged back in and changed my password, that's at least something.  But nothing from them, so one can only draw the conclusion; that they either don't care, or were complicit.

"Bashing" fog on a public forum was a last resort, but what the fuck else was I supposed to do other than create a new account - that's the only way to contact support.

I'm only sharing my own experience and others will read into that what they will.  As I said before, trust is the issue.

I'm not trying to big up the alternatives - you can find them if you want, but 2 stage PGP login as required by my new mixer might have avoided being hacked or robbed.

whatevs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: