Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301323 times)
bla123456

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:51:08 AM

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Transfered my coins to bitcoinfog, and account balance remained 0.00, ZERO, even after like 70 confirmations.
But what's fishy is how they moved the coins from my bitcoinfog-wallet without permission to 10 different wallets.
They are a SCAM!
And everyone who's like "ah nevermind! after XX hours I got my coins, they are not a scam, they are just slow"
All you people are the scammers themselves with fake accounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dirtydiego

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:45:28 AM

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Transfered my coins to bitcoinfog, and account balance remained 0.00, ZERO, even after like 70 confirmations.
But what's fishy is how they moved the coins from my bitcoinfog-wallet without permission to 10 different wallets.
They are a SCAM!
And everyone who's like "ah nevermind! after XX hours I got my coins, they are not a scam, they are just slow"
All you people are the scammers themselves with fake accounts

I'm thinking it's bitfog making shill accounts saying they got their coins because most are from people with their first post. Anyone with more than 20 post and has been bitcointalk.org for at least a year have anything to say? so far it's looking like a scam to me. Same thing happened to me and my coins
goldjosh

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:15:28 AM

No guys!! i don't know how to proove that I actually did just make an account to post in this forum but i posted yesterday, now ive woken up my bitcoins have been deposited. You may not believe me but some of you have hope. Be careful as they may be selective scamming especially for large amounts so i would advise againsed depositing any btc until this blows over.
simondad1968

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:19:24 AM

I opened this account a few days ago because i had made a deposit to bitcoin fog, but my coin had not shown in my account and i was becoming concerned by this, and the lack of communication from bitcoin fog support. My coin eventually turned up, and i managed to transfer funds to another wallet, the whole proccess took almost 24 hours, however, the coin only turned up after i had messaged bitcoin fog support asking for help with the problem, and stating that i wished to deposit more coin with them, this has made me suspiscious that the transfer was only made because bitcoin fog thought that i was indeed going to deposit more coin with them, which obviously i didn't, the point i am making is that not all newbies on here are part of any scam, they are simply concerned people, trying to get information regarding bitcoin fog, i had not used this forum previously, as i had no need to, i am not promoting bitcoin fog, or any other tumbling service, simply trying to relay my experience to others in the hope that everybody gets a good resolution to their problems, however, as i have allready stated, it seems strange to me that my coin was transfered once bitcoin fog thought i would transfer more coin to them, when others who had started the proccess before me were still waiting, the lack of communication from these guys is obviously a serious problem, and i wouldn't trust any firm with my money that refused to talk to me in the "real" world, and this also applies to firms operating on the darknet, i will not be using bitcoin fog again. All the best, Simon UK
MrsHitchcock

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:27:51 AM

My Coins have now been credited to my Bitcoin Fog account after more than 30 hours.

Will withdraw them all and update later.
bla123456

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:37:28 AM

anyone who got their coins later had also suspicious unauthorized movement of their coins to several different wallets?`
Like bitcoinfog does when it tumbles coins, it sends out all your coins to many different wallets.
According to blockchain it did this without any of my knowledge, never saw my coins again!

Even if you got your coins later on, NEVER use bitcoinfog again!
The lack of communication/support/news about these "delays" make them suspicious. And you don't want to give suspicious people thousands of €/$'s
zapiekana

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:54:13 AM

Hi, I just wanted to share my recent experiences with bitcoinfog.

Been regularly using the service for over a year now, sometimes there were some delays, but at the end I always got my money.
Until very recently...

On Sunday 8th February I made 2 payments of 3.1BTC and 1BTC.
First payment of 3.1BTC finally appeared on my account after almost 48h of waiting, but second one never made it.

It did my standard procedure - contact the support, but tbh I don't even know why I bother, they never ever responded to any of my concerns.

So, now after almost 5 days of delay and "customer support" (joke) silence, I finally lost my hope and decided to never ever use their service again.

I don't think though they consciously scammed me, why only for 1BTC, they had an opportunity to take more regularly.
I think the infrastructure of their service is simply unreliable.

Mr Akemashite Omedetou thank you for doing business with you, but I'm out now!

bla123456

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:56:08 AM

however, the coin only turned up after i had messaged bitcoin fog support asking for help with the problem, and stating that i wished to deposit more coin with them, this has made me suspiscious that the transfer was only made because bitcoin fog thought that i was indeed going to deposit more coin with them,

After I read that, i contacted the "support" with the same kind of "promise".
GUESS WHAT. 1-2h later the coins showed up on my account!
Withdraw all your funds out of bitcoin fog and NEVER use this site again for your own safety!
dirtydiego

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:57:11 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 04:16:51 PM by dirtydiego

my coins came through after 30 hours. Withdrew them will update

update:coins came through. Bitfog is just slow. I hope all works out for everyone. I'm pretty sure they will come through
goldjosh

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:26:55 PM

Just an update, I have now fully withdrawn my btc successfully
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:30:03 PM

How do we know its not a scam?

newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:36:13 PM

Bitcoinfog is the most trusted service in my opinion, I'd ignore all these noob accounts screaming nonsense.
MrsHitchcock

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:00:55 PM

My withdrawal went through in a timely manner.

However, I still discourage from using Bitcoin Fog, as 30+ hours to credit coins and a total lack of communication is totally unacceptable.

Bitcoinfog is the most trusted service in my opinion, I'd ignore all these noob accounts screaming nonsense.

On the Evolution market forum you can find multiple threads with vendors complaining about problems with Bitcoin Fog.

Btw: when you consider Bitcoin Fog the most trusted service, why do you advertise Bitmixer.io in your signature?

And why do have Bitcointalk users with a post cont of >100 the tendency to start trolling? Roll Eyes
simondad1968

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:54:10 PM

How the fuck is it screaming nonsense, when some people on this thread have been waiting for +70 hours, not a word, and non-existant support? There are fucking loads of complaints about this firm all over the web, i only got my coin after telling BCF that i wished to deposit more coin, as did at least one other poster, so your comments about "noobs" screaming nonsense sounds to me like your promoting a service that many people are having genuine problems with, and the best you can do, as a senior member ( woopy fukin doo ) is tell people to ignore posters who have made the effort to try and make sense of this bullshit situation. Mate of yours is he?
tempman18

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:26:11 PM

It's now been 4 days since my deposit and still no btc in my account.
TopGear

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:34:04 PM

I have also now waited 4 days.

It will be interesting to see if us with the longer waits get our BTC.
carl30

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:04:20 PM

Hello,

I created an account on bitcoin fog today and transfered about 0.25BTC on it.

But when I tried to login this evening, it says "could not login using provided information"

I've tried like a hundred times, also with caps lock etc, but it seems the password of my account somehow changed....the accounts exists though because when I try to register as this username it says it is taken.

Anybody has experienced something like that ? Is it possible that my account was hacked ?
DutchQuality

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:52:45 PM

I've been waiting all week and recognise everything that's said here except for getting my btc after waiting a long long time. Sad
Below is my full message history with blockchain address to prove what happened.
I only lost a bit more than 1 Btc, but it could be a lot worse i guess. If there's a really really good explanation for this... I still wouldn't trust them.
Any suggestions for another reliable tumbler? Huh

Message history:

(Answers from our crew appear here.)

(You can also wipe the message history (not undoable)).

mrblue1357:

My market is producing btc and I need the bitcoinfog to tumble them.
Please take care of the last deposit of 1.11366758 btc so I can trust you for another deposit.

mrblue1357:

Why can't you send something back at least?
Please fix the backlog or problems you have. I really need my bitcoin back.

mrblue1357:

I don't know if you are reading this, but i see people getting their BTC after waiting for a long time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50037.360

Can you please have another look at my deposit?

https://blockchainbdgpzk.onion/address/1CcWx2cdvBnXsyxBMajpVkLj8pQBCvTBUD

mrblue1357:

I don't know if you are reading this, but i see people getting their BTC after waiting for a long time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50037.360

Can you please have another look at my deposit?

mrblue1357:

This is not good, and pretty annoying.
Please have a look here:

My deposit was made and after enough confirmations it was transfered to another wallet. Nothing was added to my bitcoinfog account!

Can you please let me know where my bitcoin went and when this is solved?

I really don't think "losing" 1.11366758 bitcoin is funny.

Tomorrow by the end of the day, the saved pages of the blockchain wallet and the bitcoin pages are going on the bitcoin forum.

This is you reputation at stake here, and I hope its worth more than my deposit.

mrblue1357:

Still nothing.
Can you please correct this asap, I need my btc.
And also, could you please let me know what happened and send me a message back?

I'm considering to put this issue out on bitcoin forums with screenshots to prove what has happened. I'd rather not do it, but you gotta understand me too.

mrblue1357:

just to make sure, I stayed logged in for 15 minutes to see if that made any difference, but still the desposit is not added to my balance.

mrblue1357:

Hello,

Can you please add the deposit to my account balance?

https://blockchain.info/address/1CcWx2cdvBnXsyxBMajpVkLj8pQBCvTBUD

It has been 12 hours and 74 confirmations now.

Kind regards,
Mr blue

mrblue1357:

Hello Bitcoinfog,

My deposit is not available after 12 confirmations.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HEqJbne9KBU53ahq9M6ZhtjdLzqigsDCK

Can you tell me if something went wrong or is there a delay in the system?

Kind regards,
Mrblue1357
DutchQuality

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:33:02 PM

Hello,

I created an account on bitcoin fog today and transfered about 0.25BTC on it.

But when I tried to login this evening, it says "could not login using provided information"

I've tried like a hundred times, also with caps lock etc, but it seems the password of my account somehow changed....the accounts exists though because when I try to register as this username it says it is taken.

Anybody has experienced something like that ? Is it possible that my account was hacked ?

My credentials have been working the whole time, but looking at 0.0 Btc isn't all that better.
all you can do is see how many confirmations your deposit has had and then again realize that your balance is zero Btc.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1831

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:40:40 AM

"They ought to pass a law that you cannot use a BTC mixer (tumbler) until after you have read this thread."

--- Here's a good mixer, right here ---
|                                                  |
V                                                 V
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: