Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3972 times)
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is a futuristic technology coin. Why do people worry when the price of bitcoin drops? I think we should not worry about this because the future will be different.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
Merited by ribowo76 (1)

I think every bitcoin user / owner has a different way of using bitcoin, many people who trade their bitcoin in many markets also hold their bitcoin in their wallets, many who believe in bitcoin are digital assets of the future
exchangegif

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Peoples are using bitcoin as a investment schemes because they need profit but now they are worry about its price because of market fluctuation. but they need to think what kind of technology is working behind it and how much is its worth. in upcoming months we can see bitcoin price will increase. so this is not a just one coin its a best digital and very secure payment system which work with blockchain technology so we need to use it as a new technology to replace traditional payment methods.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Despite the fact that bitcoin was created for payments, it must also be present on the exchange. This creates liquidity.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

Yes you are right, now Bitcoin is more popularly used as an asset, not as a currency, this is the cause of inflation in Bitcoin prices. If the information is correct on another thread with a link to the article that 111,000 bitcoins can be sold in the amount of $ 802 million, then bitcoin will soon fall at a very low price. The only problem is that he pulled the remaining crypto currency.
portgas313

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
this is all because bitcoin is the predecessor of other coins. and this is what causes stability or investor confidence in bitcoin to remain stable. To be sure, bitcoin will never lose investors.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

I agree with your intention to use bitcoin properly to make buying and selling easily without having to incur additional costs, because I also do not agree with people who use BTC to expect to provide many benefits. yes, I realize maybe that's because of the impact last year
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

Bitcoin is really a promising crypto. It's fully able to avoid third party when anyone transect. And almost transaction fee less. Many haters talking about bitcoin that it will be dead soon. But it's has a reliable whitepaper. Inspite of being fluctuated it's market sometimes down that's not a issue to say that it's bad.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Well said. Bitcoin join with the technoloy named blockchain and blockchain provide some tremendous advantege to bitcoin. Like it's tottaly third party less and it's ensure blockchain for bitcoin.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

If bitcoin is down many people appeared to talk something about crypto but it's not a stable currency and not fiat that's need be put on mind. But it's gives many feature which can't be given by any other currency.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

I think bitcoin is not just a bitcoin money it's more like a digital currency that is very useful for all types of payments and all types of platforms can use bitcoin and its use is also safer and more convenient and this bitcoin can automatically record all transactions you have ever done .
Bitcoin has features that are better than money and other financial transaction media. At present Bitcoin has become a very popular financial system and therefore the popularity of Bitcoin has greatly increased so that we will all face the era of digitization. Bitcoin is an answer to mobility, with the existence of Bitcoin, it is now creating a transaction that is safe, fast and can be used whenever and wherever we are.
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Nowadays  whoever invests after Bitcoin are no longer in that thought.The time you are talking about has already been past.Now the investors know about the risk they are taking.Morever,it seems the price didn’t go down for past couple of months.Its just some people are upset because they expected the price to increase extreamly  overnight.
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

Probably it is not as long as i know. Bit coin is touching it high level popularity by dint of its reliablity and secured systems.There are thousands of cryptos over the world. Among all of them most increasing marketcap is belongs to Bitcoin. Feel free to invest.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

Probably it is not as long as i know. Bit coin is touching it high level popularity by dint of its reliablity and secured systems.There are thousands of cryptos over the world. Among all of them most increasing marketcap is belongs to Bitcoin. Feel free to invest.

Bitcoin has reached its peak popularity since last year december and from that, we only witnessed decreasing interest of the public. We would take a long time for the people to appreciate it again.

Yes you are right, now Bitcoin is more popularly used as an asset, not as a currency, this is the cause of inflation in Bitcoin prices. If the information is correct on another thread with a link to the article that 111,000 bitcoins can be sold in the amount of $ 802 million, then bitcoin will soon fall at a very low price. The only problem is that he pulled the remaining crypto currency.

We have long been past its goal for being a currency. Given the volume of people hodling it, it is safe to assume that the number 1 goal of bitcoin now is to be a form of investment.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
The word Just is just so under rated. With the great impact of bitcoin it has done to the economy all over the world it is a shame to say The word "just".
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

This was a great and wonderfull thinking by Japanis economist satoshi who wanted to change the present condition of world economics.And it changing the world's economics in a larger mean.Whole world is running by mean of one currency unlike fiat currencies .Most of the investor get worried while they want to invest due to its unstable market value. It is a things to be assured that, no need to be worried.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

I believe Bitcoin is the world's greatest cryptocurrency. There is no real reason to think such negative here. Because we always think that after a price falls, it returns to its previous position within a specific time and it also increases higher and higher.

continuously the development of bitcoin is experiencing a rise and fall, and it also does not make us discouraged in plunging into the world of bitcoin. because even though prices are going up and down but bitcoin will still develop continuously, and we need to believe it.
HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

Yes, bitcoin is really only one of the many crypto currency in the world. However, the situation has developed in the market of crypto-currencies, that everyone has to reckon with this. Absolutely every crypto currency at the moment depends on bitcoin. And while the crypto currency with more capitalization and trust from people will not be typed, the situation in the market will not change until this moment.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

I agree with your intention to use bitcoin properly to make buying and selling easily without having to incur additional costs, because I also do not agree with people who use BTC to expect to provide many benefits. yes, I realize maybe that's because of the impact last year
What the fuck are you talking about. We are not talking about costs or some shit. Please read the post dude.

Mindset of people thinking that Bitcoin is a form of currency, they don't care with the technology behind it because people bring new people to Bitcoin and they teach Bitcoin is a currency and they think Bitcoin can earn lot of money which is clearly wrong to teach someone on Bitcoin.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

Bitcoin is now losing value, but it has no effect on the other cryptocurrency, because many people do not trust other cryptocurrencies, and in case of a decline in the currency, they simply go to USD and Tether.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: