Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3957 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

I understand your concern electrobit and i felt how genuine it is.

When bitcoin was designed primarily as a system of payment, here we are at a stage where everybody deems it as an investing instrument. People, instead of utilizing bitcoin for payment are talking more of hodling, trading and investment.

But as with many other things, the primal course of bitcoin has changed over time as it grew in popularity and value. And come to think of it, it's not really a bad thing. Perhaps bitcoin progressed faster than one can ever think of making it feel that we are missing on the chance to utilize it as a payment. Luckily, the option to treat bitcoin as a system of payment or investing instrument is bestowed to each and everyone, thus, the decision is really yours. Use it the way you deem it to be more purposeful, there's nothing wrong with that either.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

Yep, Bitcoin is just a one coin, but which was established the for foundation of cryptocurrency, which has proven itself for 9 years, which taught people to manage their own money, which 1% of the price drop of the Bitcoin causes 10 times more drop on the market.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

I agree that btc is just one coin which is worth attention, it is the best one ever and I would agree with those who consider it a great one because it is like this thanks to its smart creator
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

yes bitcoin just ones a one coin bitcoin the mother is the altcoin so therefore bitcoin is one of the altcoin .
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain technology is not only about money, it is bigger than that, it is a real revolution that can change the world.
The blockchain can be used in different fields, so forget about money and how much you can earn from fluctuation and focus on the other sides.
But its not happening, people are already focused with the value of bitcoin and its hard to stop them from focusing too much on that. The technology of bitcoin is the reason why the price are still high and people don't see that thing especially newbies because they are just thinking how to make money easily. Bitcoin is bitcoin but we have more concern about this great revolution and to make a faster and reliable transactions anywhere in this world.
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:08:07 AM

Bitcoin is just on currency and we are all aware of the fact. We hope for the stability of the country, if not it should not then be a top currency always. we just cannot watch it drop to pieces.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

changing the meaning of bitcoin to the actual function is too difficult guys. because Bitcoin has changed function. and everyone now knows bitcoin as a trading asset and speculation. I personally know bitcoin as a tool to change finances not as a means of transaction, payment, money transfer. and you are right now 75% of people come to bitcoin to make their money grow and make big profits. but don't think about risk.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

I think it's hard not to worry about falling prices if you bought at peak. No one knows exactly what awaits us in the future, and look at how your Deposit melts every day - sad.

An informed bitcoin enthusiasts will always know the amount of risk there is to take once we engaged on it. Truly, it is heart breaking to see the dips bitcoin has been making, yet, as you said, no one knows what will happen in the future. So take that same sadness and add it to your reasons why you are in this market. Because one fine day, prices will peak again at an erratic phase that will bring a lot of smiles to many who held on.
HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Yes ... bitcoin is really only one coin. But in the world of crypto currency, bitcoin really means a lot. If the price of bitcoin does not increase ... then it will be almost impossible for any other token or coin to enter the top crypto currency. Such are the realities of the market at the moment and nothing can be done about it.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

All who are engaged in a long time bitcoin, believe in it and believe its growth, some lower their hands all sell and go with the crypto currency.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
When bitcoin was introduced a decade ago, it was just considered as a coin only and thus no one trusted on it and the very few who trusted on bitcoin are now the bitcoin billionaires so underestimating anything is not good, bitcoin in present times is the most successful and the most popular crypto currency and is on the top of the crypto ranking and not only this by its potential it is now providing employment to millions of people so it is not just a coin and I am sure that in the future bitcoin will be declared as a central payment method.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

Bitcoin will be actively used as a currency, but for this it needs even more development. And now bitcoin is perfectly strengthened with the help of investments, and this is also good.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

And who told you that bitcoin will not be used as a currency? Now there are few opportunities for this, so everyone is focusing on investments, but personally I look forward to the moment when the price will be more or less stable and we can use bitcoin as a currency.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
electrobit (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
When bitcoin was introduced a decade ago, it was just considered as a coin only and thus no one trusted on it and the very few who trusted on bitcoin are now the bitcoin billionaires so underestimating anything is not good, bitcoin in present times is the most successful and the most popular crypto currency and is on the top of the crypto ranking and not only this by its potential it is now providing employment to millions of people so it is not just a coin and I am sure that in the future bitcoin will be declared as a central payment method.
Maybe you don't get the point of my thread, the context of the topic is that the most of percent of people is focusing in to trade with the Bitcoin or in to hold, but they're not using as should be used. When Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, he programmed it with the intention we use as a currency, as you use your fiat money from your country, only that money has a controller while Bitcoin has no.

Regards! Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

The interesting aspect of bitcoin is its use in the payment system without the need of a third party, the only challenge is this value fluctuations as regards its need for goods payment, but I think some payment procrssrs have the option of instant fiat conversion after receipt. Bitcoin is a revolutionary

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

Right. Bitcoin is just a coin. But this is a special coin. Bitcoin is the father of all electronic coins. Bitcoin is very expensive compared to other coin. There are many people who are holding the bitcoin co.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

Currency used by the people though has lagged behind this trend of having a global makeover. Most of the population trades within a specific geographical area so a national currency works just fine. As more and more businesses do business internationally and consumers demand goods from beyond national borders, a currency that can be easily exchanged peer to peer and business to business will grow in demand and practicality.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

I think you are absoloutely right. People take bitcoin as a source of business now but satoshi planned it to be a useful and hasle free form of transacting money with higher efficiency. I think when people will understand it then the price will be stable.
This was going to happen one way or another, it was impossible for bitcoin to become what it is today and not have this business structure that has been built around it, that is just the way it is, people see that bitcoin is valuable and then they try to make money out of it, the market has always worked like that and we will have to find a way to deal with it.
SachinGuptaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bitcoin is going to rise once again, and when it does it will show more price than it ever has.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

Bitcoin is Internet currency, you can't actually hold the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: