Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

How is sale going so far,are you satisfied with the amount raised during this bear market?
If for me personally, if it is said to be satisfied, I don't think so, but even so, I hope that in the future, the sales can be as desired, we will see it later to be clearer

I do not see the reason why they would be dissatisfied, to achieve SC in this market situation is certainly a success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

How is sale going so far,are you satisfied with the amount raised during this bear market?
If for me personally, if it is said to be satisfied, I don't think so, but even so, I hope that in the future, the sales can be as desired, we will see it later to be clearer

I do not see the reason why they would be dissatisfied, to achieve SC in this market situation is certainly a success.

in my opinion just because reaching a softcap is still not successful. this project must be better than that if they want to develop quickly in the future.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

in my opinion just because reaching a softcap is still not successful. this project must be better than that if they want to develop quickly in the future.

Softcap is the first step,and most important milestone towards success, as it allows you to continue with project.Sure,hard cap is nice,but its not most important thing.We all saw so many projects that reached hard cap in the last year and they did nothing with it,most of them are not even full relased.And here Lynked.World has  fully gunctional iOS and android apps ready, while still in sale.I think that says alot about the team,that they invested their own money first in making the product,and then asking from others to invest.Thats the right approach IMO.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

This project has great potential in the future. I congratulate the team for the idea and because it wants to implement something new on the crypto market. I'm glad that things are changing in the cryptographic world, today it's important to have a work application before the sale starts.

Hi baghdatis1990

Thank you for kind words and support, we really appreciate it! Make sure to follow us on our social media platforms to get all the latest news and updates.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

Can i be part of Lynked.World without investing any money?

Hi welcomehome

Sure you can, there are several ways actually! Download our app and join  Refer A Friend program, you can  join our Bounty Campaign and  we recently started with the Telegram quiz where you can win up to 30 LYNK every day.

I started refering a friends, with that referral code in the app.Is there maximuma mount of LBD i can get through this program?

Hi welcomehome

We are glad to hear that you are active part of Lynked.World community.There is no cap on the amount of LBD you can earn through our referral campaign so feel free to spread referral link as much as you can.

Until when will this program go on and when can i exchange LBD for LYNK?

Hi welcomehome

Exact end date is not decided yet. LBD is  locked for  period of 6 months, so after that you can exchange your LBD for LYNK.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

Hi SpockSenior

We are satisfied so far, despite this unfavorable market situation we managed to raise more than 6,200,000 USD and therefore reach soft cap. With  more than 2 months left till end of the Sale we are confident that final amount raised will be much bigger!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

This project has great potential in the future. I congratulate the team for the idea and because it wants to implement something new on the crypto market. I'm glad that things are changing in the cryptographic world, today it's important to have a work application before the sale starts.

Thats the only way for crypto to come into mainstream-real aplicability in everyday life,so thats why lynked.world has good chances to succeed.

From what i heared, some organiszations are already using lynked.world platform,and some are in the process of implementation,like some municipalities in India.

all these rumors and the confidence that the project will grow in the future are devoid of any meaning in such a market. think we will be at the bottom for a long time and by that time the project may run out of money for development.

Hi Ribak1992

Keep in mind that we already have finished product (iOS and android versions are available for download ) and big partnerships that are currently working on the implementation of our solutions. It is tough market situation for sure, but quality projects like Lynked.World  can be successful even during this kind of market!
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

Hi welcomehome

Sure you can, there are several ways actually! Download our app and join  Refer A Friend program, you can  join our Bounty Campaign and  we recently started with the Telegram quiz where you can win up to 30 LYNK every day.

I started refering a friends, with that referral code in the app.Is there maximuma mount of LBD i can get through this program?

Hi welcomehome

We are glad to hear that you are active part of Lynked.World community.There is no cap on the amount of LBD you can earn through our referral campaign so feel free to spread referral link as much as you can.

Hi welcomehome

Exact end date is not decided yet. LBD is  locked for  period of 6 months, so after that you can exchange your LBD for LYNK.

This is good idea to lock LBD for some time,a sthat will prevent spammers and farmers from exploiting they system and lowering LYNK value.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

Hi SpockSenior

We are satisfied so far, despite this unfavorable market situation we managed to raise more than 6,200,000 USD and therefore reach soft cap. With  more than 2 months left till end of the Sale we are confident that final amount raised will be much bigger!

I believe you will reach HC in the next two months as long as sales last.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

I see that through your reward program we can earn LBD and then later on exchange for LYNK.Will there be some mechanism to prevent sharing too many LYNK tokens and that way lowering the value?

Hi Vindizzle

To ensure that additional supply of LYNK tokens (beyond the initial token supply of 200,000,000) is  not  being  done  at  a  rapid  rate  owing  to  the  conversion  of  Lynk  Boost  Dollars (LBD) into  LYNK, the distribution of LBD will  be done in a controlled and phased manner with caps on the  maximum amount of LBD being released each year. Additionally, specific locking periods will be introduced within which a member of the Lynked.World Platform cannot convert their LBD into LYNK tokens. This  is to ensure that LYNK tokens do not depreciate in value owing to sudden increase in their supply.

Yes that makes sense,good call to se the max amount it can be converted each year, that should prevent possible dumping as some would try to exploit that.In that case  when no more LYNK can be issued we will just keep adding up our LBD and wait for next year to be able to get LYNK?

Hi Vindizzle
Yes, exactly. In case LYNK cap is reached, you can simply keep adding LBD and exchange once more LYNK is available.

What will be the maximum total supply of LYNK tokens, as i see you will keep releasing LYNK every year?

Hi Vindizzle

Maximum LYNK supply will be 500,000,000. But it will take us 13 years to reach that number.

How are people keep exchanging LBD for LYNK when you reach cap on LYNK?From where will new lynk tokens come,as that will happen sooner or later?

Hi DiggerMan

When maximum amount of 500,000,000 LYNK is reached, we will start with buyback program to continue with Community Reward System.

I see, thank you. So that means you will buyback tokens from the market, from the exchanges?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

Thats the only way for crypto to come into mainstream-real aplicability in everyday life,so thats why lynked.world has good chances to succeed.

From what i heared, some organiszations are already using lynked.world platform,and some are in the process of implementation,like some municipalities in India.

all these rumors and the confidence that the project will grow in the future are devoid of any meaning in such a market. think we will be at the bottom for a long time and by that time the project may run out of money for development.

Hi Ribak1992

Keep in mind that we already have finished product (iOS and android versions are available for download ) and big partnerships that are currently working on the implementation of our solutions. It is tough market situation for sure, but quality projects like Lynked.World  can be successful even during this kind of market!

That's true, quality projects are the only ones that will survive this market. And if this bad market isugiid for anything, its good for killing all of those bad projects
Lorelai

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

Really, some are already using the platform? I knew that Lynked.World is working on implementation with some partners but I didn't know they some are already using. Are names known?
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Hi SpockSenior

I believe you will reach HC in the next two months as long as sales last.

I think that some bull market will be needed to reach hard cap, but even without that project is headed in a good direction as soft cap is already reached. Hard cap would be bonus.
Hesham_Gu

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Really, some are already using the platform? I knew that Lynked.World is working on implementation with some partners but I didn't know they some are already using. Are names known?

There was an article about Indian municipality  that is working on implementation of lynked.world solution,for purpose of birth certificate issuing.It just shows in how many ways lynked.world can be used.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Announcement: e-Rakam joins hand with Lynked.World . In its quest to take the blockchain technology to the mass, we are cutting the solutions for eAgri-passbooks for farmers and connect them to the world largest market space through the internet!

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Hi welcomehome

Sure you can, there are several ways actually! Download our app and join  Refer A Friend program, you can  join our Bounty Campaign and  we recently started with the Telegram quiz where you can win up to 30 LYNK every day.

Hi welcomehome

Hi welcomehome

Exact end date is not decided yet. LBD is  locked for  period of 6 months, so after that you can exchange your LBD for LYNK.

This is good idea to lock LBD for some time,a sthat will prevent spammers and farmers from exploiting they system and lowering LYNK value.

Hi Miklia

That was exactly our intention, as we want long term users on our platform, and this is one of the ways to ensure that!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

I see that through your reward program we can earn LBD and then later on exchange for LYNK.Will there be some mechanism to prevent sharing too many LYNK tokens and that way lowering the value?

Hi Vindizzle

To ensure that additional supply of LYNK tokens (beyond the initial token supply of 200,000,000) is  not  being  done  at  a  rapid  rate  owing  to  the  conversion  of  Lynk  Boost  Dollars (LBD) into  LYNK, the distribution of LBD will  be done in a controlled and phased manner with caps on the  maximum amount of LBD being released each year. Additionally, specific locking periods will be introduced within which a member of the Lynked.World Platform cannot convert their LBD into LYNK tokens. This  is to ensure that LYNK tokens do not depreciate in value owing to sudden increase in their supply.

Yes that makes sense,good call to se the max amount it can be converted each year, that should prevent possible dumping as some would try to exploit that.In that case  when no more LYNK can be issued we will just keep adding up our LBD and wait for next year to be able to get LYNK?

Hi Vindizzle
Yes, exactly. In case LYNK cap is reached, you can simply keep adding LBD and exchange once more LYNK is available.

What will be the maximum total supply of LYNK tokens, as i see you will keep releasing LYNK every year?

Hi Vindizzle

Maximum LYNK supply will be 500,000,000. But it will take us 13 years to reach that number.

How are people keep exchanging LBD for LYNK when you reach cap on LYNK?From where will new lynk tokens come,as that will happen sooner or later?

Hi DiggerMan

When maximum amount of 500,000,000 LYNK is reached, we will start with buyback program to continue with Community Reward System.

I see, thank you. So that means you will buyback tokens from the market, from the exchanges?

Hi DiggerMan

Yes, we will buy LYNK tokens from the market so we can continue with Community Reward System.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Hi Lorelai

Yes, Bengali Vaidya Samaj Jadavpur is already using our platform for member registration, and soon more will come!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 06:45:41 PM by Lynked.World

There was an article about Indian municipality  that is working on implementation of lynked.world solution,for purpose of birth certificate issuing.It just shows in how many ways lynked.world can be used.

Hi Hesham_Gu

That is true, Bankura and Durgapur municipalities in India’s West Bengal region are both experimenting with Lynked.World solutions .You can read more about it in this Medium Article.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

I see that digital idenitity is important part of lyunked world,maybe even crucial,but what are the advantages of that?
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: