Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 ElementsEstates: Token of your Real Estate opportunity!🚀🚀  (Read 37934 times)
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

On Thursday, 6th of September, Žiga Silič the CEO and Co-founder of Elements Estates did an AMA with the community in the Elements Estates Telegram group. In this article, you will read the top 7 questions + answers from the session. Read how Mr. Žiga explains the Elements Estates project, expresses the importance of the ELES tokens and reveals the recent new big step toward our goals. Feel free to comment and ask if you have any more questions. Enjoy!

Dear all, before I start answering your individual questions, I have written a short intro.

Let me first share some light on our journey for Elements Estates project. Since the beginning of summer 2017, when the idea was born, and from September 2017 onwards, when core team started working on business model, legal set-up, getting right people on board and external partners, reviewing and testing different solutions, we finally achieved a unique project and product as such. We have reached many milestones for which personally I am as well very proud on. At this moment I will put emphasis on one of them:

I am happy to announce that we have already reached our Soft Cap goal of $2.500.000 participation in private sale.

Now let me start with answering your questions.

When will the Whitelist and KYC (Know Your Customer) be available?
For every KYC process there is a lot of demands to be met in order to be in accordance with legislation and rules. We took care of this, developed the system to make the whitelisting and KYC process possible and made a partnership with trustworthy company for this process.

So now that we did all that, you may expect the whitelist to be opened within 2 weeks’ time.

How will we be able to monitor the investments of the real estate fund in separate phases?
Well, we have a classical infrastructure and profile of people behind. What we do is we first analyze potential real estate projects, we make thorough due diligence (static, dynamic with cash flows, risk analysis, etc.), different scenarios weighted and investment decision. Later on it will be presented on Platform for voting. After decision and acquisition of project a skilled project manager takes over, a set-up of external partners and supervisors is done and a start of the monitoring process etc. Projects will constantly be monitored, timelines and costs re-checked. We will have 5 phases on projects and final date on finish of the projects, like you can already see in beta platform.

I think ELES tokens will be very valuable someday and can I (in the future) rent a place on your platform, (for the holidays) in fiat money? Who will do the transfer? Will you also have some kind of crypto/fiat gateway?
Yes, that is the project. You will be able to exchange your tokens for an ownership of a certain house, villa, property, or go for holidays, where you will rent different facilities with our token. In another words, for buying or renting you will pay in ELES tokens, where ELES will act a currency. In case of Fiat, we will have on our platform a partnering exchange that will have a very easy way to exchange different fiat to our ELES. That is also a very good question, and I thank you for it, because we see a lot of demand for nice real estate from classical markets.

For touristic purposes we have different projects on the table, from houses, villas to hotels and camping’s.

Found this blog post:

https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/the-7-top-questions-answers-from-the-ask-me-anything-telegram-session-8f9a76ce5fc9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiseICORise

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

https://preview.ibb.co/efU8zp/ee.jpg

When BNB ETH BTC prices will be fixed for crowdsale?

Does that mean you already reached softcap (from the announcement on telegram and now medium post ? and the project in ongoing ? That sound great already huhu Smiley
GodfatherofAlts

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

On Thursday, 6th of September, Žiga Silič the CEO and Co-founder of Elements Estates did an AMA with the community in the Elements Estates Telegram group. In this article, you will read the top 7 questions + answers from the session. Read how Mr. Žiga explains the Elements Estates project, expresses the importance of the ELES tokens and reveals the recent new big step toward our goals. Feel free to comment and ask if you have any more questions. Enjoy!

Dear all, before I start answering your individual questions, I have written a short intro.

Let me first share some light on our journey for Elements Estates project. Since the beginning of summer 2017, when the idea was born, and from September 2017 onwards, when core team started working on business model, legal set-up, getting right people on board and external partners, reviewing and testing different solutions, we finally achieved a unique project and product as such. We have reached many milestones for which personally I am as well very proud on. At this moment I will put emphasis on one of them:

I am happy to announce that we have already reached our Soft Cap goal of $2.500.000 participation in private sale.

Now let me start with answering your questions.

When will the Whitelist and KYC (Know Your Customer) be available?
For every KYC process there is a lot of demands to be met in order to be in accordance with legislation and rules. We took care of this, developed the system to make the whitelisting and KYC process possible and made a partnership with trustworthy company for this process.

So now that we did all that, you may expect the whitelist to be opened within 2 weeks’ time.

How will we be able to monitor the investments of the real estate fund in separate phases?
Well, we have a classical infrastructure and profile of people behind. What we do is we first analyze potential real estate projects, we make thorough due diligence (static, dynamic with cash flows, risk analysis, etc.), different scenarios weighted and investment decision. Later on it will be presented on Platform for voting. After decision and acquisition of project a skilled project manager takes over, a set-up of external partners and supervisors is done and a start of the monitoring process etc. Projects will constantly be monitored, timelines and costs re-checked. We will have 5 phases on projects and final date on finish of the projects, like you can already see in beta platform.

I think ELES tokens will be very valuable someday and can I (in the future) rent a place on your platform, (for the holidays) in fiat money? Who will do the transfer? Will you also have some kind of crypto/fiat gateway?
Yes, that is the project. You will be able to exchange your tokens for an ownership of a certain house, villa, property, or go for holidays, where you will rent different facilities with our token. In another words, for buying or renting you will pay in ELES tokens, where ELES will act a currency. In case of Fiat, we will have on our platform a partnering exchange that will have a very easy way to exchange different fiat to our ELES. That is also a very good question, and I thank you for it, because we see a lot of demand for nice real estate from classical markets.

For touristic purposes we have different projects on the table, from houses, villas to hotels and camping’s.

Found this blog post:

https://i.imgur.com/nsGaRgO.jpg

https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/the-7-top-questions-answers-from-the-ask-me-anything-telegram-session-8f9a76ce5fc9

Yeah .. buy buy buy and hodl dudeZ. I love the fact of 50% lockdown because .. slowly buy ELES tokens by the years and the value is increasing and someday you buy a house with tokens. It's like a fund for long term saving.
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

Very cool and has become a target of this project, hopefully you can develop quickly and have abundant investors, waiting for the latest news from your project, good job.

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

With which we could enter crowdsale? 

only BTC ?

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

Tokens will be very useful as all the services provided within Elements Estates platform will be accessible only with ELES tokens. ELES tokens will act as a payment method, meaning that acquiring services on ELES platform will be possible only and solely with ELES tokens. We anticipate they will be gaining value with every acquired project/properties, listing of touristic facilities for holiday rentals, successfully restructured and completed modern real estate projects and with every transaction made on platform because of the lock-down mechanism.

ELES tokens ecosystem will be tremendous in real life and good for liquidity&price will go up long term
Cryptohaaans

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

A World of Opportunities

Blue Ocean strategy is a strategy that generates high growth and profits through the creation of new demand in an uncontested market space, rather than competing with other companies for customers in the same space.

The blockchain is this blue ocean and Elements Estates is the strategy. The platform is bringing an unparalleled and uncontested investment opportunity for distressed assets in the SEE region. With the ELES tokens you will be able to participate in the purchasing of a property in the SEE region, which normally only was accessible for big investors. These properties are curated and managed by a world-class team of professionals who have been involved in some of the biggest real estate deals in the region.

With Elements Estates, you don’t have to worry about the competitors, the company will locate the best possible property at the best price from bank issued Non Performing Loans (NLPs). All you have to do is to vote on the property you want buy, no worries about policies, legislation, mobility, and politics. The blockchain eliminates all these traditional barriers. Neither do you need to break the bank before spending money in any property of your choice. All you need is ELES tokens to purchase a property with peerless ROI due to the team’s proven track record in the industry. And the fact that a certain amount of ELES tokens will be locked for a certain period of time and taken out of circulation after every transaction, this will have a positive effect on the token value.

By creating a decentralized network, there will be no single owner who controls the money, data or rules of the network. Everything will be run by the community. The users vote on the properties, resulting in a true democratization of the property rental and sales market.
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/elements-estates-ecosystem-the-real-estate-red-ocean-market-solution-cdda03417d2e
ExchangeMasterCrypto

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

With an annual market capitalization of over $200 trillion and commission fees of up to 10%, the real estate industry is currently one of the hottest markets with just about everybody eager to get a slice of that commission fee.

Yeah real estate market is hot ... so is nowadays the blockchain market. I think the only ones (officially) beating the real estate market is the pharmacy market.
sarmashalom

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

With Elements Estates, you don’t have to worry about the competitors, the company will locate the best possible property at the best price from bank issued Non Performing Loans (NLPs). All you have to do is to vote on the property you want buy, no worries about policies, legislation, mobility, and politics. The blockchain eliminates all these traditional barriers. Neither do you need to break the bank before spending money in any property of your choice. All you need is ELES tokens to purchase a property with peerless ROI due to the team’s proven track record in the industry. And the fact that a certain amount of ELES tokens will be locked for a certain period of time and taken out of circulation after every transaction, this will have a positive effect on the token value.

By creating a decentralized network, there will be no single owner who controls the money, data or rules of the network. Everything will be run by the community. The users vote on the properties, resulting in a true democratization of the property rental and sales market.

damn i got a feelin that ElemensEstates will be #1 in this business  Cool
gamber2020

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

blockchain is future

and Elemensestates is at right time in right place!
cryptodalailama

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

The Reasons why Everyone Needs #ELES Token!
ElementEstate creates a system where it is made easier to purchase legitimate properties within your local area or larger areas globally, anyone wishing to purchase a property held by the Fund will be able to purchase them through ELES platform. If the buyer is a non-holder of ELES tokens, he will be able to pay in fiat currency (additional exchange fee will be charged) or buy from Exchanges and send to your account on ElementEstate, ELES platform will be obligated to exchange received payment to ELES tokens in shortest time possible.

ELES token will be #1 in RealEstates field in few years!
ElementsEstates

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

The Reasons why Everyone Needs #ELES Token!
ElementEstate creates a system where it is made easier to purchase legitimate properties within your local area or larger areas globally, anyone wishing to purchase a property held by the Fund will be able to purchase them through ELES platform. If the buyer is a non-holder of ELES tokens, he will be able to pay in fiat currency (additional exchange fee will be charged) or buy from Exchanges and send to your account on ElementEstate, ELES platform will be obligated to exchange received payment to ELES tokens in shortest time possible.

ELES token will be #1 in RealEstates field in few years!

Thanks for the positive support. We are busy with the project for more than a year already, so we are confident we can change this sector indeed. Stay tuned!
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

blockchain is future

and Elemensestates is at right time in right place!

Your support is appreciated! We want to involve the community and our token holders with everything we do with the ELES token and platform. The voting right is one of the main advantages of being an ELES holder! Smiley
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:20:53 AM

https://preview.ibb.co/efU8zp/ee.jpg

When BNB ETH BTC prices will be fixed for crowdsale?

Does that mean you already reached softcap (from the announcement on telegram and now medium post ? and the project in ongoing ? That sound great already huhu Smiley

That's indeed the case! We are really proud we already reached the softcap within our private sale, which means we can deploy the platform in line with our roadmap! Amazing news for the team, but definitely for the community as well!
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:30:48 AM

My friend from Russia send me that video - is Russian market also target goal for elementsestates project?

ELEMENTS ESTATES - БЛOКЧEЙH ПPOEКT CO CBOEЙ HEДBИЖИMOCTЬЮ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGc02e9ZAA

Amazing to see that more and more people are interested in real estate opportunities. Right now we will focus on the Real Estate opportunities within the SEE region (as explained in the whitepaper). Although after the launch and the first few of successful real estate investments we are definitely gonna expand and explore more interesting real estate objects. Which countries will be first is not decided yet, as soon as more information is applicable we will ofcourse share it within our community!
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

i check whitepaper - sounds interesting - will stay tuned for more updates in near future

and congrats for MVP! This is important&transparency too

Definitely, in our opinion, it is necessary to already show something for your investor and community. Have you read our article about our MVP and a detailed explanation?
Curious to hear your feedback!
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

W0W guys did you see ICOBENCH rating of ElementsEstates

Number 12 on the list, out of 4402 ICO's   Cool Cool Cool
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

Read that articles on Medium from beginning  - you will see why that high rating

https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

i check whitepaper - sounds interesting - will stay tuned for more updates in near future

and congrats for MVP! This is important&transparency too

Definitely, in our opinion, it is necessary to already show something for your investor and community. Have you read our article about our MVP and a detailed explanation?
Curious to hear your feedback!

i did and already try MVP

i talk with some guys from realestates business and they are monitoring EE - they say that idea is very revolutionary and will bring real estates with blockchain on higher level
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: