Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
Nolan1331

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:07:46 AM

What's the deal between seed and pre-sale round ? Why is there such a difference in number ? One is 3m and another is 17m o_O

Maybe it's due to the difference between bonus. That's my guess
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

What's the deal between seed and pre-sale round ? Why is there such a difference in number ? One is 3m and another is 17m o_O
Please stay tuned for further information regarding the token sale. Smiley
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:19:14 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 05:26:49 PM by SenseiT

I think this is one of very interesting project when I read their roadmap, good luck and  hope team can reach the target, good luck.

I sincerely believe that they can and they will! Cool Engineer.ai just needs to ensure they explain themselves clearly to their target market accordingly. Wink

For sure cause I also believe that Engineer.Ai have studded  all these things.They won't go to a battle without weapon or spare weapon.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

I think this is one of very interesting project when I read their roadmap, good luck and  hope team can reach the target, good luck.

I sincerely believe that they can and they will! Cool Engineer.ai just needs to ensure they explain themselves clearly to their target market accordingly. Wink

For sure cause I also believe that Engineer.Ai have studded  all these things.They won't go a battle without weapon or spare weapon.

We feel proud to have such feedback from community . Yes, we have been in this business for a long time and we plan to attract potential clients from all over the world specially non-coders or those who find it hard to explain what exactly they are looking for . We will be there whenever they need us .
medical-student

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

You have the builder platform,the escrow,why do you need buildercare? What is that for?
It is like a lifetime insurance. This way the customer has the possibility to get checked what he had delivered and eventual updates.
new_crypto_world

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

Do you have enough software developers  and designers in your company which can accomodate thousands of clients coming in every hour?
From their website they state that the developers pool has already around 26000 engineers. Considering that a lot of work will be done by the AI, I would say that yes, they have enough software developers and designers. Don't you?
Crypto-fun

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Everyone talking about how the system will perform, but i'm more worried about token's utility. What benefit will NAYA have ? And will them be enough to have sustain the toke price ?
from what i see in here, your worries is the easiest part to be reached and obtained. once that all the process os asking for a software inside the Builder, the NAYA token will be staked by the Smart Contracts between customer and developers. and developers need to have NAYA tokens as well for being able to accept an order for a development of a software/app/website. and considering that the Engineer.ai has just as software developers around 26000 persons, you can easily understand how the value of the token will be grown.
and this is just for the beginning. once that all of the other customers get to know how easy and cheap is to get thing done by engineer.ai, they will come and order through the Builder and the AI. and since that the Naya tokens have a limited supply, the value of those will grow. and here is were the investitors on the ICO and get some profit, if they do not want to use the NAYA tokens for getting something developed inside the Engineer.ai platform.
i can go on, but i thing it is enough. do you see it now?
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

Everyone talking about how the system will perform, but i'm more worried about token's utility. What benefit will NAYA have ? And will them be enough to have sustain the toke price ?
from what i see in here, your worries is the easiest part to be reached and obtained. once that all the process os asking for a software inside the Builder, the NAYA token will be staked by the Smart Contracts between customer and developers. and developers need to have NAYA tokens as well for being able to accept an order for a development of a software/app/website. and considering that the Engineer.ai has just as software developers around 26000 persons, you can easily understand how the value of the token will be grown.
and this is just for the beginning. once that all of the other customers get to know how easy and cheap is to get thing done by engineer.ai, they will come and order through the Builder and the AI. and since that the Naya tokens have a limited supply, the value of those will grow. and here is were the investitors on the ICO and get some profit, if they do not want to use the NAYA tokens for getting something developed inside the Engineer.ai platform.

There are other options other than NAYA to pay though. Though ofc using NAYA will yield some extra benefits
funcryptoguy

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

EngineerAi has been the talk of the town, so being an existing platform for software development how would you respond to the rising demand of bespoke software?

Correct  me if am wrong but what I knew Engineer.Ai take demand & supply seriously that is  why they have more than 26k engineers working with and they work aggressively  to meet customer needs.

the AI and the Builder inside the platform will make it easier for both developers and customers. and since almost the more of the cases the parties lose more time in understanding each other than getting things solved, it will be much more easy to reach the delivery goals from the developers.
greennesslatern

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

What factors make human assisted AI a success for your project?

In general, it simplified the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of the software development.
"Engineer.ai is a blockchain and human-assisted artificial platform to make building bespoke software accessible for everyone. Our blockchain and AI-powered solution allow clients and creators to complete their projects with a higher success rate, more cost-effectively, and with shorter production timelines than the current consultation and iteration model. "
hello there! did you go through the White Paper, it is explained properply in there.
but, in poor words, from what i have understood is that the AI will consist first of all in letting customers and developers understand each other and speaking the same language, since usually it is very difficult for a customer to explain to the developer what he wants/needs and the developers hardly understand trully what the customer is searching for.
after making things clear between developer and customer, the AI sets the smart contract and searchies for eventual existing code, so says to the developer what to create new. in this way the developers can make it faster and the client does not pay for is already created before.
than the AI makes sure that the software/app is delivered properly and in time, and that the client does not pay in advance. at the other side it makes sure for the developer to have his payment after the delivery is done.
for how the market is working now, the AI is a game changer and brings it to the next level of success and creates a new standard for the industry.
Crypto-fun

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

There are other options other than NAYA to pay though. Though ofc using NAYA will yield some extra benefits
for now there are of course other methods of payment. but the usecase and the utility of the NAYA token is one of these. my comment was intended to show that the value on NAYA token can only grow on time, since the market and the industry is needing this solution.
medical-student

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

Can't believe that this is available, anyway hope it'll be successful, i will be an active customer
What is so unbelievable that you dont see this possible and available? You can try the builder on their platform and see it is true and already happening
new_crypto_world

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

do you think this also applies to those who are not so called "tech savvy"?no idea about anything technical?
Yes it applies mostly to non tech savvy and AI makes possible for us to understand and clearly explain what we want/need to be developed for us. It is like the unification of two worlds
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

do you think this also applies to those who are not so called "tech savvy"?no idea about anything technical?
Yes it applies mostly to non tech savvy and AI makes possible for us to understand and clearly explain what we want/need to be developed for us. It is like the unification of two worlds

I agree with you 100 % .They have plan to attract potential clients especially non coders and that also involves those non tech savvy  persons that you are pertaining to.
Blackstar015

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

What are some factors that make human assisted ai a success for your project?

The human instinct.

More personalize.

It provides better transparency, shorter production time lines, and more cost-effective development.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

Do you have enough software developers  and designers in your company which can accomodate thousands of clients coming in every hour?
From their website they state that the developers pool has already around 26000 engineers. Considering that a lot of work will be done by the AI, I would say that yes, they have enough software developers and designers. Don't you?

The Platform Keeps expanding and can accommodate more as required

Best regards
totiriti333

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

Since we will probably be using using crypto as payment, is there a way to keep the price from being affected by the market ? Like when the tokens price jump up/down during the development process.
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

I see. That's a smart way to do it
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: