Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36206 times)
iHODL2

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

That's how most project are. If you are targeting only tech-ish people, you will find yourself with a very small and limited audience.

True, you've to entertain both audience to  have a healthy growing community

guess crypto space is all about the Hype one needs to be sure about it!! the community needs to be properly feed with information

Spot on!! Most project neglect this, good a thing engineer.ai understand how social media works.

And I like the way that Engineer.ai isn't really rushing things with their ICO TGE sale, it only gives me an idea that they're carefully ensuring that they launch at the right time they believe is best to introduce everything to their market! Cool And for the meantime, they're here to inform everyone about their product while we're waiting for the ICO TGE release date information very soon!
Batuta

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

it looks like this ICO is getting good support, so this is the beginning for ENGINEER's success. I am very happy to see this ICO to can be succeed and run smoothly. I hope this project can provide benefits to the participants here and investors.

They haven't started the ico yet, but yes you are correct e.ai has already gatheres so much support not only with their past clients but with the community as well. And for sure the ico would run smoothly and successful.

True indeed, failure is not an option with the e.ai .
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

Believe me it's true, have an idea + got the NAYA = your very own Bespoke software! Cool Isn't that awesome? Grin
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

Believe me it's true, have an idea + got the NAYA = your very own Bespoke software! Cool Isn't that awesome? Grin

If only what you said weren't actually true?  Shocked

But it's actually true!  Roll Eyes 

And just based on the videos and information that Engineer.ai has so far relayed to us, Builder is indeed going to be an awesome app to work with! Cool
totiriti333

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

it looks like this ICO is getting good support, so this is the beginning for ENGINEER's success. I am very happy to see this ICO to can be succeed and run smoothly. I hope this project can provide benefits to the participants here and investors.

I'm of the believe they'll be successful, they already have things in place to assure that, for instance they've 26000 developers at the disposal of the clients.

That figure of "26000 developers" is really huge and would play a crucial role, once everything's up and running already later! Wink

Are these "26000 developers" all available in real time to do what Builder asked them to do? Or are they back-up support, but there's a core team of developers that's available instead from within Engineer.ai? Roll Eyes

I think they are a network. Not only from EAI but from other company they are partnered with too.
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

That's how most project are. If you are targeting only tech-ish people, you will find yourself with a very small and limited audience.

guess crypto space is all about the Hype one needs to be sure about it!! the community needs to be properly feed with information

Spot on!! Most project neglect this, good a thing engineer.ai understand how social media works.

And I like the way that Engineer.ai isn't really rushing things with their ICO TGE sale, it only gives me an idea that they're carefully ensuring that they launch at the right time they believe is best to introduce everything to their market! Cool And for the meantime, they're here to inform everyone about their product while we're waiting for the ICO TGE release date information very soon!

To be fair, now maybe is not the best time to do the token sale. It's a bear market, even a child can realize it, and it will definitely have a negative effect on NAYA's price.
BTTmod

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

I'm of the believe they'll be successful, they already have things in place to assure that, for instance they've 26000 developers at the disposal of the clients.

That figure of "26000 developers" is really huge and would play a crucial role, once everything's up and running already later! Wink

Are these "26000 developers" all available in real time to do what Builder asked them to do? Or are they back-up support, but there's a core team of developers that's available instead from within Engineer.ai? Roll Eyes

I think they are a network. Not only from EAI but from other company they are partnered with too.

Is that it? Shocked Oh, ok. Cool

Thanks for sharing the info.  Wink I appreciate it!
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

To be fair, now maybe is not the best time to do the token sale. It's a bear market, even a child can realize it, and it will definitely have a negative effect on NAYA's price.

Yes, I totally agree with you on the fact that it isn't the best time right now to do the ICO TGE, of course!  Cool

But a child though, unless the child knows how business &/or crypto generally works, I don't think so. Shocked  That's why I would beg to differ on that other premise instead. Roll Eyes
totiriti333

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

SO true. Maybe the end of this year, seems like a good time. Can't delay it for far too long.
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

SO true. Maybe the end of this year, seems like a good time. Can't delay it for far too long.

I have the same thoughts too. Well for sure Engineer.AI team are aware of what is going on in a crypto market this time so they make sure everything is on perfect timing perhaps.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

I trust Engineer.AI ,compared with current centralized systems of software outsourcing they adopted  blockchain technology that  removes the need for clients and stakeholders to rely on an element of trust.

So true, there are many factors that lead to success like products, business strategy et.al however nothing is more important than trust. This is perhaps more crucial today than ever before and this is the reason why I was impressed with what Engineer.AI  did.
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

I trust Engineer.AI ,compared with current centralized systems of software outsourcing they adopted  blockchain technology that  removes the need for clients and stakeholders to rely on an element of trust.

Yeap. One more point in their favor, also don't forget to check this cool article I happen to find https://yourstory.com/2018/09/got-idea-ai-powered-startup-engineer-ai-will-help-turn-product/
moloson565

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

So is there a estimated time for the token sale yet, or the info is STILL tba for now ?
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍

Naya Token + Builder = Magic! So, what will you build? Wink

Going to build the next level of WhatsApp  Grin Grin
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Yeap. One more point in their favor, also don't forget to check this cool article I happen to find https://yourstory.com/2018/09/got-idea-ai-powered-startup-engineer-ai-will-help-turn-product/
"The duo, friends from Imperial College, London, where they studied computer science, sensed a business opportunity. Sachin and Saurabh invested $2.5 million of their own money into the startup in 2016; its net revenues are more than $6.5million as of FY2018."

This is awesome. Almost triple the initial investment with hard work 💪💪
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

So is there a estimated time for the token sale yet, or the info is STILL tba for now ?

Still tba mate. And doubt it will change anytime soon given the current market.
bitcoingamer8

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

I like this project because it rethinks about the outsourcing model and about those companies or individuals who are concerned about over budgeting and  timely delivery of the bespoke software.
bitcoingamer8

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍

Naya Token + Builder = Magic! So, what will you build? Wink

I'm thinking of something similar to Facebook but more safer and secure since there are a lot of news today about facebook accounts being hacked and all....
brentkyle

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

I like how they target SME(s)/SMB(s) which will benefit due to no additional charges/ low costing. This project thinks about those non coders who are unable to understand the technical aspect of bespoke software but has the perfect idea that wants to be created into life .
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

Do one pay an extra fee for maintenance of a project developed by engineer.ai

I think they will because there are gonna be necessary updates and maintenance of the project, also the cloud services.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: