Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
totiriti333

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?

If you have a dedicated in house team then there won't be much benefit tbh. Would suggest using your own trusted team if you have one alr. Imo this platform is targeted at companies/individual who don't own a devs team. Price will be cheaper, process is faster and safer, payment being more clear using their escrow system.

This probably describes very well where the value of such an application lies. If you are short on software development skills or talent, this can help out.

It sounds great but what about after sales support? Do the platform also has that feature? offering support for those clients who have troubleshooting issues?

I think they have supports for software made by them. Not sure on how the process goes though.

Do they have support ( bug fixes/update) for software that ARE NOT made by them too ?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?

If you have a dedicated in house team then there won't be much benefit tbh. Would suggest using your own trusted team if you have one alr. Imo this platform is targeted at companies/individual who don't own a devs team. Price will be cheaper, process is faster and safer, payment being more clear using their escrow system.

This probably describes very well where the value of such an application lies. If you are short on software development skills or talent, this can help out.

It sounds great but what about after sales support? Do the platform also has that feature? offering support for those clients who have troubleshooting issues?

Yes the engineer.ai is capable to handle such proproblem.

Maybe you should elaborate a little bit more on that. Is the goal to have a support team forever that helps in trouble shooting situations?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

Maybe you should elaborate a little bit more on that. Is the goal to have a support team forever that helps in trouble shooting situations?

Actually, there are developers who stay connected to the client & help them resolve development issues . We have Buildercare to resolve after delivery issues . BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

I am very happy to take part in a big project, ENGINEER.AI has good luck
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

am sure there will be a great competition in the space you want use blockchain to make it better

Yep, the market is definitely competitive, but it's big enough for everyone though.

There's always chance for those who are capable. Like the team already said, 93% of bespoke software never made it to the market.

Engineer.ai is at the best position to tap into that potential I think.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

thus this mean that the AI will also learn about a client that by itself in the future or will it always be human assisted ?

If the AI can write unique codes that are useful to the clients that can happen but right now what AI does is to find the before used code that can be used again in another project. AI doesn't create but reallocate.

Interesting, so is this the reason why Engineer.AI can provide lower cost but with high quality service than other model out there?

It's the effect of building blocks and AI. It's a pretty good idea to standardize the quality while increasing the speed and lowering costs.
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Actually, there are developers who stay connected to the client & help them resolve development issues . We have Buildercare to resolve after delivery issues . BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.

Hmm where can i read more about this "BuilderCare" ?
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

hope the project will help solve the transparency issue found in the industry ?
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

You can get all the answers you want to know through their website at https://token.engineer.ai/and don't miss the latest news via their telegram chanel https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
I hope it will help you to learn about the project.

btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

You can get all the answers you want to know through their website at https://token.engineer.ai/and don't miss the latest news via their telegram chanel https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
I hope it will help you to learn about the project.

tank you for sharing it on here!! because not sure i found the telegram group on the website
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

will the existing platform operate differently or will it fully be made to be a blockchain project running on the ethereum network

It'll be made to be a block chain project

was wondering why do you want to add a blockchain?

to improve on the escrow payment system and create a no-trust work environment. Blockchain increases the quality of the business.
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

you can read more about it in the whitepaper. https://token-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf
moloson565

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

will the existing platform operate differently or will it fully be made to be a blockchain project running on the ethereum network

to improve on the escrow payment system and create a no-trust work environment. Blockchain increases the quality of the business.

Also there's a lot of opportunities to improve the system with a token payment ( Naya).
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

Yes the engineer.ai is capable to handle such proproblem.

Yes that is true and for what I know they have these Builder Care which incharge in the maintenance of the product if i am not mistaken.
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.

Likewise,This gonna be worth waiting so am not worried even it took sometime to happen.

They should take their time and get things in place before starting sales.

I agree, it is better to take it slowly but sure than to rush it with so much error.
Purobantakte

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

The use of blockchain and AI-powered ecosystem would help create your software faster and more cost-effective and with a higher success rate than the current consultation model.

Very well said and let me add the secured transactions on both ends.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

The use of blockchain and AI-powered ecosystem would help create your software faster and more cost-effective and with a higher success rate than the current consultation model.

Their integration of blockchain technology makes them worth checking out.
1mile

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Also there's a lot of opportunities to improve the system with a token payment ( Naya).

Yeah, blockchain technology comes with lots of benefit and a seamless process.
Cryptostruck

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.

Likewise,This gonna be worth waiting so am not worried even it took sometime to happen.

They should take their time and get things in place before starting sales.

I agree, it is better to take it slowly but sure than to rush it with so much error.

Exactly, but there shouldn't take too long tho lol
chika6060

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

Their integration of blockchain technology makes them worth checking out.

Blockchain is the future good thing they've hopped on the moving train.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: