Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I daily earn 10%  (Read 4307 times)
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

10% is too big for daily trading. To achieve this much percent profit, you must be very good in trading, knowing when and how the market goes. Skills and experience are must. A series of 1% gains is a possibility within 24 hours, but requires great skills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

mostly to those peoploe who earn daily their capital is big. But most of the trader who earn weekly  like me they have enough capital. But if your capital is small only I don't think you earn 10 percent. The profit that you get is depends also to the coin that you have if it's increase or not.
I think if the capital is small it is quite easy, but of course it will be very difficult with large funds, and even very difficult to find coins that are suitable for profit every day. You might have to hold back a few days to get that profit.
Even with a small amount of capital, that is not an easy thing because if we want to make money, we will need to look at the emotions of the market, today it can be fun and bring us a green but tomorrow it is sad, it can give us dead. More or less capital only brings difficulties in choosing and achieving profit goals, it can not decide the face of the market, and of course, wants to earn 10% a day, it's just a dream of a newbie, can not come true

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

heoretically you can earn a profit margin of 10% per day, but logically this is not going to be right. If you look at the daily charts, it is easy to find out how much profit margin you can get by determining the peak and dip points, but as I say, this is only theoretically valid. Even the most successful traders in the world will not be able to pinpoint these points every day, and will not be able to earn that profit every day. Of course, when I think logically, these words are nice to the ears, but in the theoretical minds it is very easy to deny all the points I say. For example, it is an easy way to calculate the profit margin per unit taken by subtracting the bottom spot price from the peak spot price. By finding the number of units according to the budget amount, it can be learned easily how much income is obtained from this unit number. In a nutshell, the situation that you logically can not even be said is theoretically very comfortable.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Day trading would need a lot of experiences and skills in order to earn an ample amount. 2% to 3% gains would be possible, but 10% think is too high for day trading.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Day trading would need a lot of experiences and skills in order to earn an ample amount. 2% to 3% gains would be possible, but 10% think is too high for day trading.
In my opinion, this issue was purely rhetorical, because every trader understands what opportunities he has, but at the same time, strive for indicators of 10%.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month
In theory is possible, are you going to be able to reach those results? No, no one can, you are relying on making incredible profits with a very low capital, that means that you will need to take very high risks if you want to obtain those kind of profits and you only need to make one mistake and you are going to lose most of your progress and even all your capital.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

How much you can make, and how much you can grow your capital, depends on your skill and trading ability.
As a newbie, you should concentrate on learning your craft, and acquiring more knowledge.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

If you now earn 10% of your capital every day, I will call you a teacher, because the market is difficult, may never rise again in 2018, expected in the year. 2019 so now is the time to hold
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Once I thought the same as you, I earned it successfully for a couple of days, and then one bad day I destroyed all my earnings in a blink. Man its very hard to keep earning and earning.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

It depends on how the market prices are going. If it is gradually increasing daily then probably you can earn that 10%. And if not, well those 10% earnings is impossible to reach. Because of volatility factors, I think your income varies every day or maybe you earn nothing when market prices drop sharply.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

For a newbie like that is not possible 10 % daily profit. For the experts it is hard actually to apply that, so for the beginners I doubt. Unless, you

have full of knowledge in trading and know everything in it perhaps that's possible. But try it first, besides its not my money at all its yours. Grin
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

Making 10% of your start up trading capital will mean that you would have
1. Stay glued to your machine that has reliable internet connectivity
2. Buy two or money Altcoin with your capital.
3. Closely observe the rise and fall of prices of the coins your have purchased so as to make right decion about when to sell to make profit that can accumulate into 10% of your capital.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

yes possible you can earn 10% daily even the market is down if you are good in trading or good strategies, for me it's hard to earn with that so it needs more practice in trading until you are a pro trader.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

Yes, it is possible for us to earn atleast 10% daily depending on how we deal with day trading. We should just know and learn wverything about trading for us to earn and have a good gain. Just be willing to adopt knowledge and things would be easier for you to deal with.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

As long as you can earn it would be better in trading there is no assurance that you can earn a good numbers but the good thing is you can earn because sonetimes the market moves in downward direction therefore you cant sell with a good value and you dont have an earnings due to the market movement.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

It is totally impossible.  Many people I mean almost all people who makes a huge lose are already try it for make profit. But all time it was an unreachable mountain. If you have proper and best knowledge and skills about trading than it only can be possible. Of course it was for day trading. Not for long term trading. Remember that yet you can’t earn 10%. Maximum you can earn around 3-4% or 6-8 dollar of your amount. So better leave this dream. It is possible only in binary trading. 
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

We all said it is impossible to achieve such a task but you can also try to focus on another thing.
Now making 10% daily is impossible and you will not reach that ever constantly however there is the option of making big once and leaving. You can make like x100 in a day thanks to an insane pump from some mistake someone made and all that in crypto and if you hit that jackpot you will make insane amounts and maybe it is not "daily" but it will give you a great profit to live for a long time.

I had a friend who purchased a coin that I forgot the name and he bought it insanely cheap because of a trading bot problem and he sold it after a pump so he turned 1 btc into 30 btc in 2 days. That type of lucky stuff do happen to people.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

It is impossible on newbie so do not expect 10% percentage profit in each day. Normally Day traders only earn 5% to 10% of profit in every day but sometimes losses also possible in trading platform so beginners are strictly avoid the day trading. If you follow my words you gain good knowledge in crypto Industry.
It is even a huge one to be expecting within a day either as a newbie or not and normally, he should be ready to have targets normally for the day no matter what. As long as he knows what he is doing as a trader, it is possible to get something substantial but not as much as 10% daily. Sometimes, you might be lucky to see the 10% based on the condition of the market and even more, but it is not something that would just keep coming like that consecutively.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

Uuhm… you know that trading is not as easy as you think right? You don’t just say you want to make 20% everyday cause you can go for it and at the end of the day you will end up with just 5% or maybe 30% to 50% if you’re lucky (it’s all about luck) but you still need to train hard and know a lot about trading to be able to make perfect predictions.

Some days your loss will be higher than profit. I’m not doubting what you said, it’s possible so don’t give up, you just need to study hard and know what you’re doing.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

if you are a professional trader and using the trader 's initial capital in large quantities you can get a 10% profit but in a situation of stable market conditions. if you look at the current conditions that are not stable I think it will feel difficult and profit cannot be predicted in any way.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: