Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I daily earn 10%  (Read 4307 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

Daily earning is almost impossible via trading, even if you are very experienced in this field. There is always a possibility of losing. In the other side, you can make more than 10% of earning in some trades if you have a good strategy, but that's not fixed daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

You can hit a 10% trade profit but that will not apply to your everyday trading, the profit to this field is inconsistent, there's a day that you will lose and there's a win if we are dealing with crypto then you should safely assume that you are going to deal with its unpredictability and fluctuating nature, though you can achieve 300% profit from long-term holding but that is not monthly.

budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

I think you can do that, but at least you need a lot of capital, which is very much because if you don't have very much capital, it will be difficult to reach your target.

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

in my opinion it's difficult because moving prices aren't always the same every day. You have to have a lot of references for that because many factors can influence prices.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

I do not think it will be possible on the current market situation. You can not find a coin every day that makes 10% profit. 10% a month is more suitable goal.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month
Earning 10% of deposit every day is really difficult. But in the current situation it is possible only through marginal trading. But I do not think that this can be done stably. So it is better to trade with lower level of risk and always use stop loss.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Earning 10% of deposit every day is really difficult. But in the current situation it is possible only through marginal trading. But I do not think that this can be done stably. So it is better to trade with lower level of risk and always use stop loss.
Like you said it is really difficult to earn 10% daily out of ones capital and even with the use of marginal trading you recommended it is not possible because of the fluctuations of the crypto currency market. However, earning10% is possible but that does not guarantee a stable daily income.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

The question is? Would you able to reach up that goal? Come to think that reaching out 10% of your capital on daily basis wont really be easy and theres no guarantee due to volatileness of coins in the market.It can swing up on a blink of an eye either you would gain or would wipe out your entire balance. Risk management is needed and 1-2% would be somehow ideal on my part depending on how big is your capital.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Like you said it is really difficult to earn 10% daily out of ones capital and even with the use of marginal trading you recommended it is not possible because of the fluctuations of the crypto currency market. However, earning10% is possible but that does not guarantee a stable daily income.
Earn 10% daily trading maybe look like it is only small profit, will easy to get. But, in market anything can happen because no one can predict how market  will go and it not guarantee we always get profit everyday.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

High profit will be high risk, and low return will be low risk, to make profit 10% daily or 300% amonth only possible in margin trading, but in spot trading is more difficult and only can be possible when bull market only. For situation of crypto market now only possible to make it in margin trading and in spot trading is more hard to get that profit. If you profesional trader and possible to make that profit, you will be rich in 1 years by use strategy of compound.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

High profit will be high risk, and low return will be low risk, to make profit 10% daily or 300% amonth only possible in margin trading, but in spot trading is more difficult and only can be possible when bull market only. For situation of crypto market now only possible to make it in margin trading and in spot trading is more hard to get that profit. If you profesional trader and possible to make that profit, you will be rich in 1 years by use strategy of compound.
nothing is impossible in trading, everything can happen, even you can produce more than 10% when trading. however, I think it's very difficult to do it every day. besides that you are right, the bigger the target you want to get, the greater the risk you will face.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

very to earn 10% daily but... very easy to lost more than 20% daily. I usually try to trade and get profit around 5-10% and one day I lost more than 50%.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:55:22 AM

Be more realistic with your expectations and targets. I would say that 5% to 10% per month is a realistic target. In equity trading, the players normally keep targets of 2% to 5% per month.
Izanamiki
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

nah man. very hard when you take your mind at the real trade. every thing so bad. it's don't like your dream
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Sounds good but it's not very easy. I like your calculation and also love it. But you know, to achieve this target we must learn more and more and maybe it will not work for all after learning. However best of luck to you.

Azamikio
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

it's a best plan man. why don't you try it. take it to the real life. if you success tell me
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Theoretically, it's possible but I imagine it would need a very high-risk trade (big leverage or extremely volatile asset) to make 10% daily. With these high risk, it's possible that you lose it all at some point despite having a good streak. I don't think it's wise to set a fixed profit target because it will force you to make a trade, no matter how the market condition. It would be better if you set your target specifically for each trade you're about to enter. Some will have higher expected profit, some will be lower, but that's okay because the market is beyond anyone to control.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

I wish I could make 105 a day trading lol, it's very volatile and you really need to be in the know. I would be happy making 55 a week profit if I could with these volatile markets going up and down and all over the price. This week I hardly made any headway not even 1% profit as prices of the coins I traded are going up and down and I got sell orders and buy orders stuck somewhere in between. It's not as easy as you think it will be to day trade cryptos. I think some people are really naive when it comes to the cryptocurrency markets, they forget whales are at play and want to take the shirts off our backs in seconds we enter the fighting ring lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

of course you can do that but you need to know to be able to get 10% profit every day you need trading skills that are really good and of course you have very much trading capital, most importantly you have to know the right time to buy and sell coin so you can always get a profit.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

A 10% profit in a day is not impossible, but making it on a daily basis is not. You can earn a 10% profit in like a consecutive days but worst days will come, a loss will come unless you avoided it by not trading that day 0%. Long term trading is more beneficial than day trading, as far as i know day trading needs to be a computer glued person to be able to achieve the daily profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: