Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I daily earn 10%  (Read 4307 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

To be honest you wouldn't because not everyday the market would increase,
And not every time you could gain a profit from your trade.
Exactly, it is as if people think that they can make any amount of money that they want but that is not the way it works you can only make the amount of money that the market gives you, if you are trading in an exchange that doesn't allow you to go short and the price of all the coins is decreasing then it is impossible to earn any money in that market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

only God knows, I never thought someone could do that and if there were people who could do that then I thought it was someone who was really lucky, 10% was too big, even to make 1% in every day was difficult
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:18:29 AM

That quit not possible because i never know any trader can make it  and reach that much profit by consistently, even pro trader not possible to reach it by consistently. Maybe you can reach that amount of profit in first 2 or 3 month but for next month is very difficult. If any trader can reach that, they become bilyuner now by use compound strategy. Normally in forex trading, pro trader possible to reach profit 20% to 30% monthly by consistent.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bohr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

only God knows, I never thought someone could do that and if there were people who could do that then I thought it was someone who was really lucky, 10% was too big, even to make 1% in every day was difficult
It is very easy to tell that is impossible if someone could earn that amount of money daily then that person will in just a matter of years become the richest person around the world and with enough time that person will get hold of all the money of the world and since that has not happened it is obvious that no one can do that in this world and we need to accept that.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

i   do  not  think  that  you  can  earn   10%  daily   because  it   is  very  difficult   and  i  am not  sure  that  even  those  professionals  can  make  it .

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:14:06 AM

The profit that we earn can be achieved with stable market conditions and the knowledge and experience you have in the crypto market.I feel that it is difficult to do.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month
if you are good in daily trading and the coins you are going to play is up and down then you can,
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

This is possible if you will become day trader with huge finacial resources as capital at your disposals but to become day trader is not that easy in which you need also to learn the techniques and strategies on how to get the perfect timing of the price movements which is a time consuming activity and also better to start your goal during bullish market to ensure the desired daily earnings.
Everything is possible in crypto world. You can earn 10% daily or you can lose 10% daily. It depends on your ability and experience of crypt trading. If you take right decisions on the right time, no doubt you will earn more than 10% on daily basis, but consistency is must. Wrong decisions will take you in worst conditions and you may lose your investments.
if you want to try 10% daily of course you need to do diversity trading because 1 coin doesn't always increase every day right? You're right that everything is possible, depending on your skills in trading, if you can analyze it well, you can even make more than 10% per day.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

We do not know if you can earn 10% daily because it is too imposible to do. But maybe we never know and maybe if you have a goal in earning and trading maybe you can get it. But as of now I do not hear someone who earn 10% of his daily trading.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

the 10 percent of the daily profit really needs the cooperation of the market because you can really earn a good amount in trading when the market moves in the good direction everyday. There is no other way to earn a 10% unless you will do trading.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

It is just a day dream if you want to make 10% daily in all the days of a month and even it never possible for the most experienced crypto trader because the prices of cryptos are changing everyday so you may earn huge profits in a day or two but in the ext days you might face losses as well.Even w en you are newbie you don't have to start day trade because you might lose all your capital in no time.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

It is possible to earn 10% of the total of your money, but you need to have the skill to determine the coins, and you are not going to trade in one-time trade, but you need to trade in more than two or three times. And if you have $200 and you want to earn $20 in a day, you can choose to trade bitcoin pair usdt, bitcoin pair altcoin but once again, it depends on your skill to detect the coins movements. So you need to learn more about trading, especially about the analysis to select the coins.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

You may be able to search for 10% results every day but you have to use very high capital and make sure you trade when market conditions are crowded because when you don't have a lot of profit capital it will be difficult to get 10% every day because every place of exchange has costs when trading so you have to be able to calculate that too.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

You may be able to search for 10% results every day but you have to use very high capital and make sure you trade when market conditions are crowded because when you don't have a lot of profit capital it will be difficult to get 10% every day because every place of exchange has costs when trading so you have to be able to calculate that too.
All are at risk and must be careful with large targets. sometimes the market situation also gives a lot of impact whether we can achieve this target or not because the market is currently experiencing a decline in capital value
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

Maybe it could happen, but in my opinion getting 10% every day is very impossible. We must also know that prices continue to fluctuate and sometimes are not in good condition. It is very impossible to get as much as 10% profit every day. 10% is a very large amount of profit, it is very difficult to get it every day. Normally in a day we can only get about 2% - 4%, and even then if the market conditions are very supportive so the fluctuation is very good.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

if you are good in daily trading and the coins you are going to play is up and down then you can,
Right but better to invest and trade for long time as in case of crypto currency it is good to go for long time either if you are trading or investing, earning 10% is not small income, actually in crypto currency we mostly use to earn for free so that’s why even if you are earning 10% you are going to get more than this gradually you only will have to hold and nothing else.
bohr

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

It is just a day dream if you want to make 10% daily in all the days of a month and even it never possible for the most experienced crypto trader because the prices of cryptos are changing everyday so you may earn huge profits in a day or two but in the ext days you might face losses as well.Even w en you are newbie you don't have to start day trade because you might lose all your capital in no time.
Exactly, those that are thinking that is possible to earn 10% per day are just dreaming, no one has ever earned those kind of profits consistently, in fact if a person could earn consistently 10 percent per month I will consider him to be an incredibly good trader and yet people want to earn that per day which is completely insane because someone getting those kind of profits will become rich very fast.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

Some traders use bots for their trading, I don't analyze well. this is a question, can bot really provide benefits?
give good advice here

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

I think it is almost impossible to earn a guaranteed fixed percentage daily, by trading cryptocurrencies. Trading is still one of the riskiest methods, and there is always a possibility to lose some trades. You can minimize this risk, but getting a guaranteed earning isn't possible.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

While it is really possible to earn 10% in a day but you can't earn 10% consistently. There maybe times that you can earn 5% or maybe 2% but I would rather go for that 2% earnings than nothing at all. Aiming for 10% per day is very high, you might end up holding for a bag of expensive coins because you are waiting for the price to go up and reach your target. But still, its your money, you decide when to sell and when to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: