Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I daily earn 10%  (Read 4307 times)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month

This is possible if you will become day trader with huge finacial resources as capital at your disposals but to become day trader is not that easy in which you need also to learn the techniques and strategies on how to get the perfect timing of the price movements which is a time consuming activity and also better to start your goal during bullish market to ensure the desired daily earnings.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

I think if you don't have very good skills it will be very difficult. You have to be able to have knowledge of the right way to buy and sell coins so you can make a 10% profit every day.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DJohnson

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

I would say this is an unrealistic goal - particularly as you start getting into very large positions and trading for longer periods of time.

One of the largest concerns with this way of thinking in trading is that you have a set goal in % to reach each day.  If the market is having a bad day and you aren't short then you are probably far from your goal for the day.

It isn't terribly difficult with a good strategy to make 10% in a day with leverage (or more volatile days without leverage), but doing it day after day without losing is what is nearly impossible.  Not all trades win, so you really have to manage your risk, and doing so with a goal of 10% per day is going to be difficult if you are doing things manually.

For sake of simplicity let's just say you only trade Bitcoin vs. USD and only go long.  Without leverage you would need to have the market move upwards and accumulated 10% while risking your entire 100% every single day.  There are some days this never happens as price can range in very small price windows.

Throw in the option to go short, and use leverage and you now have more options to make 10% in a day attainable, but you are also assuming even more risk with leverage.

DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

Theoretically, it's possible but I imagine it would need a very high-risk trade (big leverage or extremely volatile asset) to make 10% daily. With these high risk, it's possible that you lose it all at some point despite having a good streak. I don't think it's wise to set a fixed profit target because it will force you to make a trade, no matter how the market condition. It would be better if you set your target specifically for each trade you're about to enter. Some will have higher expected profit, some will be lower, but that's okay because the market is beyond anyone to control.
No it is not possible because the price is not increasing on daily basis; rather it is decreasing after some increase. Therefore I don’t think that it is possible to earn 10% daily. You may lose your investment if the price drops. There is no guarantee for the future. I don’t want you to quit trading but you must mentally prepare for bas conditions of the market.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

I think if you don't have very good skills it will be very difficult. You have to be able to have knowledge of the right way to buy and sell coins so you can make a 10% profit every day.
10 percents in a day was too big for us.its too imposing and we could suffering loss when try to reach this target everyday.personally i am prefer 10 percents in a month but my money safe.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

You can, but it can be said that you are very professional in trading. The most important thing is that you have to know the right time to buy and sell coins so you can always get very satisfying benefits.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

Now the market is constantly falling, the price of coins going down by day so the business day will be more difficult for you, so in my opinion should hold for a long time. So can earn revenue from the cryptographic market

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

Who wouldn't want to gain that much. But it sounds pretty risky and hard in this stagnant market. Even it would be too enough for me to gain 20% in a month.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

Hah, if someone could make 10 percent daily they could turn one thousand dollars into one million in no time.  Thats how magical compounding is and its why Warren Buffet is insanely rich.  At most a day trader should aim for 1-2 percent.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

If you want to earn daily 10%, I think it is a huge amount of money. I am a cryptocurrency trader so i have never make a 10% profit in a day. Your capital is too low so never try to make a 10% every day. If you have lots of investment so you can make daily 3% because every end of month it will be stand 15% I think it is a perfect for cryptocurrency trader.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

you can earn %10 but no one know it daily or weekly, you can examine yourself by joining www.simdaq.com , its a trading simulation project, you can check from my signature also, you can simulate your strategy and you can find out what are you doing wrong,

Even monthly this days is getting too much because the btc bull run has just not yet happened and when it starts then it could be possible to make it else with the current situation even if some one is able to make half of it per month is a good deal.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

10% is too big for daily trading. To achieve this much percent profit, you must be very good in trading, knowing when and how the market goes. Skills and experience are must. A series of 1% gains is a possibility within 24 hours, but requires great skills.

The aim of 10% daily earning is not a problem if you have a world of knowledge, skills and experience. Actually we can’t say anything previously in crypto trading field because it’s notoriously volatile, even you are a smart trader, it does not mean that you can get stable income daily, but a good effort can help you minimize the risk. I aprreciate your plan, probably it’s such a good strategy in order that you can have motivation to move forward and find the way to reach a large fruits in this field. In a nutshell, skills and experiene play an important key for you to seize your goal.
You are completely mistaken, do you really think that you can earn 10% every single day? Because from your post you make it seem as if it's incredibly easy to do so, in fact if you can earn 10% per month then you are a fantastic trader, earning 10% per day is something that not even the best traders around the world can do, so it's unlikely that someone without experience can do it.
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

You cant always have a positive day in trading. Sometimes you can get high profit like more than 25% in a token in 1 day and sometimes it may take more than a month to even reach 10%. Learn the basics and invest carefully.
Yeah you right, because not every day the coins you buy experience an increase price right? sometimes there will be a price reduction
on that day or another day. then I think will be better to use the target for sell, maybe 10% for every coin you buy, not 10% profit every day
Earning 10% daily in trading is not an easy task especially in this bearish market. If you know Day trading then you might want 10% daily but I will suggest to go for long term trading in this bearish season.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

To be honest you wouldn't because not everyday the market would increase,
And not every time you could gain a profit from your trade.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

I wish I could make 105 a day trading lol, it's very volatile and you really need to be in the know. I would be happy making 55 a week profit if I could with these volatile markets going up and down and all over the price. This week I hardly made any headway not even 1% profit as prices of the coins I traded are going up and down and I got sell orders and buy orders stuck somewhere in between. It's not as easy as you think it will be to day trade cryptos. I think some people are really naive when it comes to the cryptocurrency markets, they forget whales are at play and want to take the shirts off our backs in seconds we enter the fighting ring lol.
I also wish to earn $1000 per day but the problem is this that the price is so volatile that it can drop any time and even more than one time in a day. In the morning the price will be low, in the mid-day the price will go up and in the evening it will drop again. So I that that making money in this condition is very hard. I am not saying that it is impossible.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

You cant always have a positive day in trading. Sometimes you can get high profit like more than 25% in a token in 1 day and sometimes it may take more than a month to even reach 10%. Learn the basics and invest carefully.
Yeah you right, because not every day the coins you buy experience an increase price right? sometimes there will be a price reduction
on that day or another day. then I think will be better to use the target for sell, maybe 10% for every coin you buy, not 10% profit every day

I think that's impossible to gain that big at daily basis mate. We must learn to observe our coins buy and sell order before estimation of possible profit. If we find it an increasing demand of our holdings, it could have the possibility that we will be earning much higher than 10%. When bull run comes the possible 10% profit could be daily, because the marketplace is on live trading and you could actually point out better trading gains.

If you hold coins  and you have invested a lot of money in few of the good coins then of course you can earn 10% daily but nothing is granted in the crypto world.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

Is the market increasing continuously every day? when that happens here there are not many people who complain about their results which are decreasing every time

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

This is possible if you will become day trader with huge finacial resources as capital at your disposals but to become day trader is not that easy in which you need also to learn the techniques and strategies on how to get the perfect timing of the price movements which is a time consuming activity and also better to start your goal during bullish market to ensure the desired daily earnings.
Everything is possible in crypto world. You can earn 10% daily or you can lose 10% daily. It depends on your ability and experience of crypt trading. If you take right decisions on the right time, no doubt you will earn more than 10% on daily basis, but consistency is must. Wrong decisions will take you in worst conditions and you may lose your investments.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

That is impossible, every day for a 10% profit, because there must be losses. If you pursue a monthly target, it's still possible. But the daily profit target? Unrealistic. It's better to focus on looking for profit rather than pursuing percentages but the results are nil. Bitcoin trading is like trading in other currencies, prices are fast changing.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

I would say this is an unrealistic goal - particularly as you start getting into very large positions and trading for longer periods of time.

One of the largest concerns with this way of thinking in trading is that you have a set goal in % to reach each day.  If the market is having a bad day and you aren't short then you are probably far from your goal for the day.

It isn't terribly difficult with a good strategy to make 10% in a day with leverage (or more volatile days without leverage), but doing it day after day without losing is what is nearly impossible.  Not all trades win, so you really have to manage your risk, and doing so with a goal of 10% per day is going to be difficult if you are doing things manually.

For sake of simplicity let's just say you only trade Bitcoin vs. USD and only go long.  Without leverage you would need to have the market move upwards and accumulated 10% while risking your entire 100% every single day.  There are some days this never happens as price can range in very small price windows.

Throw in the option to go short, and use leverage and you now have more options to make 10% in a day attainable, but you are also assuming even more risk with leverage.

If you are newbie in crypto trading then you should get knowledge and experience about trading. It is very necessary for effective and profitable trading. Without proper trading it will be hard for you to make money in trading. Trading is very tough job and must have the knowledge of current and upcoming market situation of the market.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: