Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I daily earn 10%  (Read 4307 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:34:42 AM

Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month
Even experts has no capability of gaining 10% constantly daily,or maybe if theres one for sure she/he must be a billionaire by now,imagine if you start trading with $1,000 and you trade for 5 years now thats a huge amount right?
As my experience in trading only in hype that i had gain 15% in one day ,but we dont know if you are lucky enough to make this worth possibly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Can you predict the daily market precisely ?
If you can do that, in one day 10% profit is a very easy thing.
The problem here, we never know what the actual market conditions are.
My advice, use a daily profit target but don't get hung up on it. flexible just depends on market conditions.
And remember, the biggest enemy of traders is yourself.
God bless us
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

10% daily income from cryptocurrency trading is very difficult to achieve and in this current situation of market and cryptocurrency its very difficult. But, somehow you can achieve it if you have huge capital and if you are if you expert and full time trader.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

10% is a very large amount for an income in trading crypto currencies, I can very rarely get a 10% profit in the daily trading that I do
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

10% daily income from cryptocurrency trading is very difficult to achieve and in this current situation of market and cryptocurrency its very difficult. But, somehow you can achieve it if you have huge capital and if you are if you expert and full time trader.
- Professionals or traders full time, all can only surrender when they face this market, the changes and trends during this period are unpredictable, any sudden situation can always happen, no one can make money easily, irregular waves can swept away traders very quickly. So 10% a day is still possible but daily will be impossible, our predictions can not be perfect, many people always think that this story is possible but that is just a story in the past, the current market has a different face, thinking simple about making money with it just makes us stuck in the sea of blood

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Wow  your prediction is good but if you invest 1000$ or more I think you can earn 10-15% easily and you should learn some skill about trading

They can possibly earn that percentage but not everyday. Because we all know the market was too unpredictable, which means no one can ever

tell us here that this coins will going to increase or decrease now because they are volatile pal.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

I think it is very difficult to get 10% profit daily by crypto trading especially for newbie trader. Cause trading to so easy to get profits. You need to work very hard and need to use some skill. Then I think you can get at least 5% profits daily.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

If you invest $200 for trading, do you go all in when trading with it, cause if you do so you’re likely to lose everything at a time. It is possible to make 10% daily, but since trading is very risky, you should also expect to lose at times if you’re not careful in what you choose. So it is possible but not really, cause you don’t know what happens, luck might not be on your side.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Here in crypto you cannot precisely predict how much you earn in daily profits unless you invest in stock exchange. Now since you're still newbie in trading i guess , you're usually experience some losses and these losses will help yourself to learn more and become expert.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

first 300% per month is not impossible but the possibility of loosing your money is much more , because gaining that much means you need to take 300% risks , in this bearish market that bitcoin has broken 4000$ that is almost a dream to make 10% per day , sorry!

actually calculating fixed profit is very unlikely, market factors that are always flexible greatly affect mentally, sometimes there are coins that do not even make a move at all in 24 hours so that if such, the coin has a tendency to dump
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Sometimes we have to stop our daily trading because of price movements that tend to decline over a relatively long period of time. We have to wait until the price moves positively or at least stable. 10% is possible, but we need to pick the right time to do it. In crypto trading, the regular profit will be hard to achieve.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

For me,  it is impossible for you to earn 10% daily in trading while it is still bear market. All of the cryptocurrencies have abnormal movement and it is the reason why it is hard to trade cryptocurrencies.

The guy has a very small chance to get a 10% profit on the day trading if he picks the tokens that will suddenly go to the Moon. You must be very lucky to choose these alts, or you need a great intuition.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

first 300% per month is not impossible but the possibility of loosing your money is much more , because gaining that much means you need to take 300% risks , in this bearish market that bitcoin has broken 4000$ that is almost a dream to make 10% per day , sorry!

actually calculating fixed profit is very unlikely, market factors that are always flexible greatly affect mentally, sometimes there are coins that do not even make a move at all in 24 hours so that if such, the coin has a tendency to dump

Yes, the most experienced traders know that this business can never bring the fixed sums of money. Now, when the market is red almost all the time, a 10%  profit seems to be a miracle.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

For me,  it is impossible for you to earn 10% daily in trading while it is still bear market. All of the cryptocurrencies have abnormal movement and it is the reason why it is hard to trade cryptocurrencies.

Yes, it is possible, but only in case, when you chose before the altcoins, which started to grow despite the bearish trend. Take, for instance, Bitcoin SV and Binance Coin. They have shown good growth.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

I think it has to be possible to make 10% profits but not on a consistent basis. I had days in the past I made 10% overall profit but all by 50 to 100 different micro trades with parts of my entire available balance.

However there are much easier ways to be profitable.

I have my own strategy that I use that makes me an overall 3650% profits on a 12 month period but with only making 1% profits per day. Its nor really a trading strategy but more a strategy how to manage your balance.

The strategy I use must let a person make USD3,778 in 12 months with only 100$. This is minimum. The amount could be much higher But USD3,778 should be the at least the minimum if you stick to the 1 year plan.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Yes, it is possible, but only in case, when you chose before the altcoins, which started to grow despite the bearish trend. Take, for instance, Bitcoin SV and Binance Coin. They have shown good growth.

Yet it still is possible in the bear market. Today I made about 117$ profits with 1BTC to trade with. So that's about 3% profits and I have been behind my pc only for 1-2 hours. I am pretty sure even now in bear market I would have been able to make 5-10% today if I had been behind laptop for 7-8 hours.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 07:28:28 AM by DiceChain

It would be tough i think to earn money 10% of total capital from trading. Because you can not earned in every day,some times can be loss but you can recover very soon if you have enough knowledge about trading.
Switchain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Stablecoins can be your best friend.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

if you find a person who makes 10% per day, then most likely he has billions of dollars in the account)

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

Making 10% daily on trading is not really possible. You might hace a coin go up by 10% in a day but wouldn't continue as such in other days, it can even go further down. The gains is not consistent. Best is to develop a trading pattern, make few percent gains per day and keep it as such over a couple of months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: