Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I daily earn 10%  (Read 4307 times)
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

If making 10% daily is very possible, then everyone would have been very rich, trading is much more than making profit, remember there are certain days you do not even have to enter a trade because of the prevailing market situation. 2 to 5% on the average is more realistic

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

I think what you need is that you have to be able to have expertise that can determine the right time to buy and sell coins because if you don't have the expertise, I think it will be very difficult to create profits, and make sure you have very much capital and can trade with fast motion by utilizing coins that have very fast price movements.
i think capital is not a problem, because the target is 10% per day. i think it's hard to achieve. considering we must have good skills to predict market movements. and 10% per day is a big target
capital is indeed not a problem, but a large capital will make it easy for you to earn more profit from 10%/day with the way you buy some nice coin. In addition a lot of capital can also cover when one of the coins has decreased.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

I think making 10% profit margin everyday is very difficult, I think even a professional cannot guarantee that he can make profit everyday, let alone 10% profit margin

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Yes, this is possible if you have a huge amount of funds, like 6 BTC and more, and you invested it in a pretty good coin, though there is a high risk associated with it, since your funds might turn into a bubble with just one wrong move. With funds like this, you can make huge profit with a just small margin of buy and sell wall. For example, you bought a coin at 90 sats in the morning and you sold it at 95 sats in the afternoon. Given this small margin of buy and sell wall, you can make huge profit daily if you bought millions of it. But you can also lose everything if you throw your funds in a wrong coin. So if I were you, I'll guard my heart from greed and stop dreaming for a daily 10% profit, 'coz you have to pay a very, very dear price.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

Now every day to earn you profit is difficult, so I think you should hold in the long run. It will be safer for you, do not rush and greed will make you lose big capital.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

I think making 10% profit margin everyday is very difficult, I think even a professional cannot guarantee that he can make profit everyday, let alone 10% profit margin
of course it can happen to us if we are good at looking for opportunities and continue to see the market when we are trading. sell coins above our purchase price but don't take too much profit because it is very difficult to sell because the market is currently unstable and the price of coins is falling.
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month

It's real! You just need to choose a certain strategy, also choose the most liquid exchange, where there are a lot of altcoins with large volumes, for example Bitfinex. Next, a few hours to spend on studying and viewing charts to identify potential setups and patterns (again,what strategy you will have, if you like to trade on breakouts, or by levels, then see where the price has approached the level and is going to break them), view the news on the coin, and enter by selecting the entry and exit point of the position, also do not forget to place a stop order. Set the profit to 10% of the Deposit and place a pending order to sell. That's it.

The question here is whether you will be able to adhere to this principle every day.
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

when you join business field. 15% -20% per year is too good for owner. now you want 10% daily? it's can happen but don't usually. and some bad days you will loss more than 10%

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

it is impossible to win 10% every day, if you win 0.5% a day it will be a very good result
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

when you join business field. 15% -20% per year is too good for owner. now you want 10% daily? it's can happen but don't usually. and some bad days you will loss more than 10%
Breathing in a day if our target is 10% because of course it will be risky. better in my opinion if we trade with targets that are not too big but maximum

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

Breathing in a day if our target is 10% because of course it will be risky. better in my opinion if we trade with targets that are not too big but maximum
Indeed in my opinion it is too big in 1 day to get 10% with the target every day. mental burden and also the target can actually make us suffer losses later
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

Trust me, achieving any target on daily trading is a tough task as market conditions are always not favorable, even if you have a sound knowledge of technical, fundamental analysis it is not possible to earn money daily and 10% is a high amount to be earned, sometimes a sideways trend runs for many days and here all market analysis fail, if you average your profit per week or per month then its is possible to earn 300% but you need to take a bit big risk and the loss will be equal in case trade goes negative, If you can earn 100% per month regularly, it is more than enough I believe.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

for a 10% profit in the current market situation, of course it still makes sense. even though it still takes 2-3 days for that profit. unless you can still target coins, what is potential in the long term

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

As you are a newbie, it is unrealistic, you wouldn't be able to earn 10% daily. Some time you gain profit and some time you suffer losses, but you can't consistently gain profit. It is not possible. Those who have got tons of experience in trading, i think they would do well.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

You cant always have a positive day in trading. Sometimes you can get high profit like more than 25% in a token in 1 day and sometimes it may take more than a month to even reach 10%. Learn the basics and invest carefully.

As for me, the guy should be an extremely lucky man or a great professional to manage to do 10% now, when the market is swinging constantly. It is very difficult.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

you can earn %10 but no one know it daily or weekly, you can examine yourself by joining www.simdaq.com , its a trading simulation project, you can check from my signature also, you can simulate your strategy and you can find out what are you doing wrong,
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

You cant because that is not possible. Everyone would have done the same and would have taken big lessons to do it. However, earning upto 10% is only possible if you have proper trading skills and this would be about the day trade I guess. Because there is no other way which can efficiently earn you everyday. However with day trade you can earn around 2-3% of the profits daily which is 4-6 dollars of your total amount. However, this all be followed by some risks where crypto might be getting very mean and may be dumping itself below your entry point of trade and thus loosing you more than 10% in single day. If that happens then you have to start from the beginning and thus this cycle could be hard to get more than 10% profits daily. Go for the small amounts.
I think that it is possible to complete the search, but for this, it is necessary to have a level of trade. but there are also losses that cannot be predicted.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

I don't think we could earn 10% daily, but it also depends with the market situations in case there's an ongoing day trades. For now it's not an assurance to have that profit but for long term goals trading I guess that certain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

Are not! I'm not good at being able to earn 10% interest on a daily transaction. Only if the price of the coins I hold increases I can make more. With the current market plummeting, I can not make a profit.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:06:09 AM

impossible, unless you are a consistent trader. but you come as a beginner in crypto trading. I think 2% - 10% is a safe point to make a profit. maybe you can make 10% per day. but you have to monitor the price in full. when you count, it's very easy. when you do it, it will be very difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: