Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO]  (Read 33364 times)
disifi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

http://merit.tera.tn and http://merit.samp.io successfully added to Pool Explorer:  Merit Pools

What about the invites , how will they be distributed? . - it is something that must be clarified from the beginning.

thx in advance for take the time to create  pools
I'm trying to collect also info about invites distribution and it's available here https://merit.disifi.com/pools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upandtotheright96

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Does the team have any plans to bring in big-name influencers like athletes, celebrities, etc? (I mentioned this topic earlier, but didn't really receive any response about it.)

I think it's an interesting idea, particularly because of the incentive structure here.
KAMO287

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Does the team have any plans to bring in big-name influencers like athletes, celebrities, etc? (I mentioned this topic earlier, but didn't really receive any response about it.)

I think it's an interesting idea, particularly because of the incentive structure here.

Sorry when I saw your first post it sounded like a copy/paste spam bot post. I owe ya  Shocked

I am not sure if the team has specifics in mind yet, as they really arnt pushing very hard for marketing yet. I would see them targeting big name influencers when they get into that phase. I imagine some of the big names in and outside of crypto would be excited about the Proof of Growth concept since there are rewards involved.

I think crypto as a whole still has a lot of growing to do before we can get some public figures on board for adoption. Their networks and audience (if outside of crypto) wont know what to do with it yet.

But Merit - with Growth rewards - I imagine some big names IN crypto would eventually want to promote it just due to the incentives. We'll see!

Join Merit + get free MRT and invites with my link:
https://wallet.merit.me?invite=KAMO287
(PM me to unlock or contact me on disc/tell as: KAMO287)
buggin0ut

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

I don't think that "big name" influencers are a very good investment, honestly.  I think something more grassroots, which Merit appears to have seems  like a better approach, honestly.

It does seem like one of the only ANN threads here that is not dominated by bots - which is a pretty good sign already.
BitCoinsForGold

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

I'd like to hear more about roadmap for partnerships.  The development work is quite good, but I think it will be hard to share this with my friends unless they can do something with MRT.

Even some kind of small use-case (maybe buying something.. or a giveaway.. etc).. could be very helpful.  

Then I can tell my friends, "Hey -- use this crypto .. you can do X today!"

I think what's missing is that action.  (X)
KAMO287

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

I'd like to hear more about roadmap for partnerships.  The development work is quite good, but I think it will be hard to share this with my friends unless they can do something with MRT.

Even some kind of small use-case (maybe buying something.. or a giveaway.. etc).. could be very helpful.  

Then I can tell my friends, "Hey -- use this crypto .. you can do X today!"

I think what's missing is that action.  (X)

Very true about the crypto space in general. Getting people to use it and not just hodl it - and have a good reason to use it. I think this phase the devs have their heads down getting it in a good place (already making big strides). An assumed future phase would be the marketing/PR and partnerships... I havnt heard a lot about this yet, but I would assume they wont hesitate to jump on it when they feel ready.

They sponsored a eSports team recently. I still think is a bit early for this kinda stuff, but nice to see them getting something in the non-code direction

https://www.ethnews.com/when-crypto-and-esports-collide

Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
No offense -- but where are you getting this from?

Where did you get the idea that this was a privacy coin?  It's kind of the opposite because of the notion of aliases, and as I understand, it's one-address-per-invite-token.

I do think that this might be the main competitor to DASH.  Maybe this is DASH 2.0.  But, dash has no security/privacy features do they?
KAMO287

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
No offense -- but where are you getting this from?

Where did you get the idea that this was a privacy coin?  It's kind of the opposite because of the notion of aliases, and as I understand, it's one-address-per-invite-token.

I do think that this might be the main competitor to DASH.  Maybe this is DASH 2.0.  But, dash has no security/privacy features do they?

I ignored that original comment as a spam/bot post - since it made no sense for Merit at all. Sad there are so many fake posts.

BitCoinsForGold

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

I don't think that "big name" influencers are a very good investment, honestly.  I think something more grassroots, which Merit appears to have seems  like a better approach, honestly.

It does seem like one of the only ANN threads here that is not dominated by bots - which is a pretty good sign already.
Yeah, I mostly agree with this.  I haven't seen any published numbers, but do big-named influencers actually do anything to make these projects bigger or more successful?

Seems like a pretty big investment for a lot less return.

I think some actual "Crypto Influencers" might be interesting here because their audience is already following the crypto space.

But I also understand that the project is trying to expand the crypto community -- so I'm not sure how to handle that.  Maybe some main-stream tech influencers?  What about a twitch streamer?
KAMO287

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can't afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.

There is no ICO, no presale, Merit is already actively being mined, traded, and this is the beginning of something HUGE with the POG + POW concept. I encourage those lurking to read through the last few pages from the past few days.

On an other note, does anyone know if reporting these spam/bot comments actually does anything?

KAMO287

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

I did not received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it's supposed to be like that ?

No Whitelist, no ICO.  But maybe you're the type of person that likes exclusive access? maybe you want to be a part of something BIG? you can join my community on Merit - when you use my link or alias it adds you to my WaitList (kinda like whitelist?!?) - too cheesy? maybe... too awesome? probably? why wait...

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=KAMO287[/b]]https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=KAMO287

(and YES. I know im replying to a bot/spam comment - but saw an opportunity and TOOK IT)

for serious though, you can register your email for the Merit News Letter: at the bottom of the website : https://www.merit.me/

JoelFa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Brian.Miller

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

Hello,  Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great idea, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Dreaming

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

I have another question regarding Growth Mining. Couldn't a handful of people working very efficiently end up causing a sort of  growth mining centralization?
farting_shot

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

Where are you getting that number from?  That seems really big for no airdrop or anything.  

Can you post some proof?

Not trying to be mean -- just want to be sure we are vetting the information here.  I bet others are curious too.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Where are you getting that number from?  That seems really big for no airdrop or anything.  

Can you post some proof?

Not trying to be mean -- just want to be sure we are vetting the information here.  I bet others are curious too.

When it comes to investing, concrete evidence is always strongly preferred. I'd also love to see.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
CarrieDu

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

Good morning
I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, do not repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

What will the decentralized Merit Market be used for exactly?
moooner
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

What will the decentralized Merit Market be used for exactly?

Adding liquidity independent from any central exchange, I believe that's a pretty solid reason by itself as long as the DEX is developed well.

● ● ●      M E R I T [     Mine, Share, Grow     ]      ● ● ●
████████████████ Join Merit and get free MRT and invites using my link ████████████████
(PM me to unlock or contact me on Discord: Boozee#0607)
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

Is it only the marketplace that's decentralized?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: