Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO]  (Read 33364 times)
mushroomjazz

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 07:16:55 AM by mushroomjazz

You can mine - without account - on https://merit.suprnova.cc already.

Is it just me or is the suprnova merit pool down ocminer??

Edit: the pools back up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Homich28

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

You can mine - without account - on https://merit.suprnova.cc already.
Dear pool creator, why do you ignore my personal messages? I can not restore access to my account and I need your help
Amityvill

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

There are more and more of us! Join us! I have free invites.
 ----> https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Amityvill  <----
rtvk1971

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

Good day! Why mining is already two days does not bring coins?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Do you have own cold wallet already? Users can only mining coins or there are will be some rewards for inviting friends to this project? And what about airdrop?
berbip

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

Anybody here know the telegram group for the merit parachute pool ? And or Discord ?
Thanks.
moooner
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

Do you have own cold wallet already? Users can only mining coins or there are will be some rewards for inviting friends to this project? And what about airdrop?

There's no cold wallet in the plans as far as I know. Users can get what Merit calls "growth rewards", or "growth mining", as in additional drops of MRT that vary in quantity and frequency: you get them by growing the network and holding merit in your account, curently 3/4 of each block (so 15 MRT) is distributed to the network trough PoG rewards so they are pretty generous. Of course the more (active) people you invite and the more merit you hold, the greater your rewards. I think this answers your last question too: no airdrops, as they are kinda part of the system too, but rewarding real action instead of spamming one.

● ● ●      M E R I T [     Mine, Share, Grow     ]      ● ● ●
████████████████ Join Merit and get free MRT and invites using my link ████████████████
(PM me to unlock or contact me on Discord: Boozee#0607)
AbhijoySarkar

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

Good day! Why mining is already two days does not bring coins?
Are you CPU mining in the Merit/Parachute pool? In that case, your payout goes out when the mined amount builds upto 0.1 MRT. You can check out your stats at https://pool.merit.me/account/username/<insert your Merit alias> (for Merit pool) OR, https://parachute.merit.me/account/username/<insert your Merit alias> (for Parachute pool). Check your MRT share per block and check if the sums add upto 0.1

Anybody here know the telegram group for the merit parachute pool ? And or Discord ?
Thanks.
Check out: https://merit.disifi.com/pools and click on "Show" beside Parachute Pool
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

There's no cold wallet in the plans as far as I know. Users can get what Merit calls "growth rewards", or "growth mining", as in additional drops of MRT that vary in quantity and frequency: you get them by growing the network and holding merit in your account, curently 3/4 of each block (so 15 MRT) is distributed to the network trough PoG rewards so they are pretty generous. Of course the more (active) people you invite and the more merit you hold, the greater your rewards. I think this answers your last question too: no airdrops, as they are kinda part of the system too, but rewarding real action instead of spamming one.

Sorry, but I cant understand. if they dont have own wallet, than they have tokens (ERC or NEP5 etc.) ? There is no own blockchain?
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

We are legion!!!! Join us! I have free invites.
 ----> https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=eance  <----
mempko
Copper Member

Activity: 33

I'm a Free Software Developer.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

Sorry, but I cant understand. if they dont have own wallet, than they have tokens (ERC or NEP5 etc.) ? There is no own blockchain?

Yes there is a wallet and blockchain. There is no software yet to create a COLD wallet (one you can print out). But it's pretty easy to create a cold wallet by simply printing your mnemonic phrase that's generated for the wallet.

keepwatukill

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

Want to join the amazing Merit community? click my invite link and I can get you setup with the wallet downloaded and you mining in just a few minutes! https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=keepwatukill I will give you 1 Merit to get started and answer any specific questions you have!
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

U should add "completed trades" option on the market like trade history
instead of that stupid grapf (it also should be a chart including candles)
This type is so amateurish
rtvk1971

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

SCAM???
AppleSauced

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:19:27 AM

This is looking like a pyramid more than ever. The top 50 coin holders earn the majority of the growth rewards. Many of the top wallets are owned by the Merit Developers. To be a top 50 coin holder, you need to buy coins from the greatly manipulated in-house market or from the developer Genesis Block Sale, currently ongoing for 545 more days. Everyday, 27000 coins are auctioned off for BTC. If you do buy it, you get coins proportionate to the amount of BTC you send. You still wont be a top 50 coin holder because even 27000 coins is not enough to be in the top 50. So you will need to buy from this sale more than once.

The developers have gone silent for the most part. Barely answering questions, and only to show up when there is a problem with their network, which happens once a month. When this happens, everything is shutdown. You can't use the wallets, access the websites, or use the market place, it is a complete shit show.

The so called mobile wallets, dont work for iOS, even though people have been asking about it for weeks now, and they keep saying we are working on it with nothing to show for it.

They don't answer very important questions about their block sale, which makes me wonder if this is even SEC compliant. They claim to have been corresponding with the SEC for the past 3 months to explain their approach and position, and claiming because Merit was launched in a decentralized way, nothing about the token sale is initial. There is no centralized price-setting, which solidifies Merit as a digital asset or currency, and not a security.

This is just flat out an ICO, in a dutch auction form. They need to be registered with the SEC and are probably not. Bidders, buyers, beware of this pyramid scam coin. Do you really want to throw your money away?

Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

i need help... i created my walet @Maicol792 how i can unlock the wallet?? thanks for help
AbhijoySarkar

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

This is looking like a pyramid more than ever.
I don't know what more to say about your pyramid argument. A lot of folks have already tried to explain this. All PoS coins would be a pyramid scheme by your reasoning. And they are not.

i need help... i created my walet @Maicol792 how i can unlock the wallet?? thanks for help
Looks like TC11 is your inviter as per https://merit.disifi.com/wallet/Maicol792. He's available mostly on Discord. You can connect to him there to get your wallet unlocked. If he is unreachable or your wallet still remains locked, you can use my link (in my signature) to set up a new wallet with the same alias (all aliases are up for grabs until they get unlocked). I'll unlock your invite request.
AppleSauced

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

I don't know what more to say about your pyramid argument. A lot of folks have already tried to explain this. All PoS coins would be a pyramid scheme by your reasoning. And they are not.

Looks like TC11 is your inviter as per https://merit.disifi.com/wallet/Maicol792. He's available mostly on Discord. You can connect to him there to get your wallet unlocked. If he is unreachable or your wallet still remains locked, you can use my link (in my signature) to set up a new wallet with the same alias (all aliases are up for grabs until they get unlocked). I'll unlock your invite request.

So, you must be a big bag holder of merit then. Not all PoS coins is a pyramid, just Merit in particular. The way the whole thing is setup, is very complicated and not user friendly like how the developers claim this project is. It is in peoples best interested to recruit people under their accounts so they can reap rewards. In order to be able to gain significant amount of rewards, they need to get a hold of a lot of Merit. Very convenient that there is a Block sale of Merit going on right now,(one that is going to last for a year and half, especially in this down market).

Also, why is the wallets, and websites down all the time?Huh This is pathetic, it shows this team is not very good cause they are having multitudes of problems all the time, and are not quick to respond to questions, and not quick to fix the problems.
mempko
Copper Member

Activity: 33

I'm a Free Software Developer.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:06:52 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 01:59:21 AM by mempko

So, you must be a big bag holder of merit then. Not all PoS coins is a pyramid, just Merit in particular. The way the whole thing is setup, is very complicated and not user friendly like how the developers claim this project is. It is in peoples best interested to recruit people under their accounts so they can reap rewards. In order to be able to gain significant amount of rewards, they need to get a hold of a lot of Merit. Very convenient that there is a Block sale of Merit going on right now,(one that is going to last for a year and half, especially in this down market).

Also, why is the wallets, and websites down all the time?Huh This is pathetic, it shows this team is not very good cause they are having multitudes of problems all the time, and are not quick to respond to questions, and not quick to fix the problems.

Our website was down earlier this week because of a DNS issue and today because of a problem in some infrastructure work we were doing. I would not call this "All the time".  Usually, when bad things happen, they happen very close together (not just in tech work, but in life too), because different problems happen at different cadences. So you get bad events "bunching". This is also true for good events bunching, but of course you weren't singing our praises during those times ;-)

littlehobo

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

literally the entire 8 post history you have is just slagging off this coin. is this the only thread you have any interest in? I actually share some.of your concerns, but when bandying around terms like.pathetic I would just those in glass houses etc etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: