Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JacobUX

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:32:12 PM

Android Mockup:
https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/3149010/2432053/e470beb4-ad4f-11e3-8a29-bf3e1a936ca2.png

Code:
14:30 (JacobUX) chaosagent how far along is the code for the android wallet? you said 80% completed?
14:38 <chaosagent> make something original
14:38 <chaosagent> i could have cloned the freaking xml if i wanted to
14:38 <chaosagent> and yes
14:38 <chaosagent> 80%

awesome work Cheesy

Stop jerking each other off. Every coin has mobile apps.

Every coin has mobile apps?

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1384/47/1384471756356.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:37:15 PM

Android Mockup:

Code:
14:30 (JacobUX) chaosagent how far along is the code for the android wallet? you said 80% completed?

awesome work Cheesy

They either have them, or can easily implement one.
JacobUX

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:44:28 PM

Android Mockup:
https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/3149010/2432053/e470beb4-ad4f-11e3-8a29-bf3e1a936ca2.png

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Well, by this logic unless they are not using the Bitcoin source code then all other coins => just copy paste projects. I just find it hard to believe someone from the dogecoin community being so adamant on this issue.
Walruse

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:47:31 PM

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Well, by this logic unless they are not using the Bitcoin source code then all other coins => just copy paste projects. I just find it hard to believe someone from the dogecoin community being so adamant on this issue.

I'm not from the dogecoin community, sonny jim. Your coin is fail.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:14:23 PM

Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Firstly I want say I am not from Doge community.
Now reply your thread:
Bitcoin is a huge innovation.
Litecoin is an important innovation based on the bitcoin, because they first implement the scrypt algo. The community need algo other than SHA256, because of the ASIC.
Proof of stake is an important innovation.
Quark is another important innovation, because of the new algo (mixed algo).
Scrypt jane and adaptive n (vertcoin, cach, etc) are another important innovation, and the community need it because of the scrypt ASIC.
Those coins above requires the devs to come up with some novel ideas to deal with the need of this community.
They are not a mere copy(which is the case of 10-5). If you want to argue, go ahead. The community members are not idiots.

Another important aspect is that these coins mentioned above do not have premine and IPO.

Now Look at the coins you made:
UNO is a mere copy of bitcoin and proof of stake.
PANDA is a copy of vertcoin.
You have made some BTCs and now are leaving the two sinking ship.
Now you (10-5) is copying vertcoin again.
Have you asked yourself:

Do I really care about UNO, PANDA, TIPS, etc?
If I really care, how can I do to better them, than instead abandoning them and create another copy and paste coin?
Why the community need this coin (10-5)?
Is the mobile application an priority in development?
Why you need IPO?
Why other coins can survive for a long time(such as doge) and the coins you copy and paste dies within a short time?
DO I have the ABILITY to do the job that the litecoin, quark, etc did? Rather than coming up with with a copy paste?
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:15:57 PM

Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Now reply your thread:
Litecoin is an important innovation based on the bitcoin, because they first implement the scrypt algo. The community need algo other than SHA256, because of the ASIC.
Scrypt jane and adaptive n (vertcoin, cach, etc) are another important innovation, and the community need it because of the scrypt ASIC.
Those coins above requires the devs to come up with some novel ideas to deal with the need of this community.
They are not a mere copy(which is the case of 10-5). If you want to argue, go ahead. The community members are not idiots.

Another important aspect is that these coins mentioned above do not have premine and IPO.

Have you asked yourself:

If I really care, how can I do to better them, than instead abandoning them and create another copy and paste coin?
Why you need IPO?
Why other coins can survive for a long time(such as doge) and the coins you copy and paste dies within a short time?
DO I have the ABILITY to do the job that the litecoin, quark, etc did? Rather than coming up with with a copy paste?

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

After you have replied to this with your source to back up your statements you can also answer this.

Even if some of the aforementioned cryptocurrencies are paving the way for new algo's and methods of mining, does that mean to say that they have an all-round successful formula?

You realise that the crypto scene is an opensource world, where people share innovation and provide fixes to issues which other coins have in an attempt to better the community in general. All you are doing, as an individual is bringing all sorts of negativity for no reason. But thats ok..

If what we are doing takes their innovation and builds on it, which is what we are doing, how is there a downside to that? How is there a downside to wanting to provide a more comprehensive offering? :/

I cannot comment on the development side of UNO or TIPS, but what i can say is that i just find it remarkable, that whilst you sit here berating the dev team and anyone involved with the project, you are doing nothing to add value to the world of crypto yourself. It is easy to sit there and slate people, but when you are doing nothing other than thread hopping and looking for an argument it is difficult to talk to you.

If you have questions for myself or any other guys on the team then pop in to irc on #tenfivecoin and give us your opinions and maybe try to contribute something positive or of value.
Walruse

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:20:57 PM

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

He never implied that or said anything about that. You also completely ignored his whole post. This coin is dead. You should refund the ipo.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:21:53 PM

Android Mockup:

Code:

awesome work Cheesy

Now reply your thread:

Have you asked yourself:

Why you need IPO?

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

Hey man,  I know you cannot answer my question.
You are the guy which have the lowest credit in this coin "devs".
If I were you, I just shut up my mouth.
People suspect BTC is premined. It is just suspect. Do you have solid evidence it is premined?

Back to the topic, DO NOT GET AROUND my questions.
sevoque

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:22:05 PM

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

He never implied that or said anything about that. You also completely ignored his whole post. This coin is dead. You should refund the ipo.

Growing hashrate, growing userbase, growing BTC volume.

Post answered, i made an edit.

And yes he did. he stated the the coins mentioned had no premine Smiley
sevoque

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:22:54 PM

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

go back and read my post, i made an edit.

your the one making the claim that there is no premine, so you are obligated to provide the source. I dont care what you have read about me or if you think you know something - the reality is you have no idea. So i suggest if you don't like this coin to find a new bridge Smiley
Walruse

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:24:07 PM

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

your the one making the claim that there is no premine, so you are obligated to provide the source. I dont care what you have read about me or if you think you know something - the reality is you have no idea. So i suggest if you don't like this coin to find a new bridge Smiley

Everything you are involved with fails so hard. And I have been right in predicting your failure every single time.
sevoque

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:24:40 PM

bitcoin wasn't premined?

Source?

Everything you are involved with fails so hard. And I have been right in predicting your failure every single time.

Thats fine, i am happy to be the underdog. Smiley
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:24:47 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda, jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

sevoque

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:25:21 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

i invite anyone to come and raise any of these issues with us and actually learn what really happened if you want to be open minded enough to listen. If not, please find a new thread. Point taken, you don't like us, we get it Smiley
littlewizard

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:27:50 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda, jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

I totally agree. NOW we know who is the REAL scam. Who is the REAL GUY destroyed PANDA.
The strange thing is that this scam didn't realize it, and trying to scam more people again.
Din

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:28:12 PM

Nothing wrong with IPO coins if they're legitimate, fair, and reasonable. Just look at NXT, Redd, and even Exocoin (2nd gen coin in development)

However, the IPO pricing proposed here is ridiculous
Walruse

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:28:58 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

wolong did it

i invite anyone to come and raise any of these issues with us and actually learn what really happened if you want to be open minded enough to listen. If not, please find a new thread. Point taken, you don't like us, we get it Smiley

Stop using wolong as a scapegoat. You're all guilty, and none of you should be trusted.

We predicted that you and Wolong would fuck everybody over and you did. You never even admitted we were right. And now you're trying the same trick again.
sevoque

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:30:16 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

Stop using wolong as a scapegoat. You're all guilty, and none of you should be trusted.

We predicted that you and Wolong would fuck everybody over and you did. You never even admitted we were right. And now you're trying the same trick again.

i suggest you sell your tenfive coins that you said you were holding in that case if we cant be trusted. who knows what we might do, we might keep developing it more and more and it might be more valuable.. oh no :/
littlewizard

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:30:56 PM

wolong did it

"with us"
That means YOU invite people to ask YOUR GROUP who is the scam....
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!
Why don't you invite people to ask WOLONG's Group?
Walruse

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:33:24 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

i suggest you sell your tenfive coins that you said you were holding in that case if we cant be trusted. who knows what we might do, we might keep developing it more and more and it might be more valuable.. oh no :/

i already have bumfuck. I'm eating up the buy walls that you have set up using the IPO bitcoins. Everybody knows that nobody with a brain is buying these shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: