Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JacobUX

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:55:41 AM

Well, we are in a bad position right now with cryptorush being in its current state.

However I think once people realize the plan is actually only to pay out a small % of the premine over many years, and following through on our stipulation will be a good start for us.

So far we have acted in good faith, and recognizing this fact is all the community should be concerned with.

If you want to help our project join #tenfivecoin on freenode.

Hmm... Sad not digging the low hashrate and price.

The quicker we can move this coin away from Cryptorush the better. The community's perception of the dev team combined with this nightmare of an exchange does not bode well for the coin's future. My suggestion would be to distance the coin from Cryptorush and try and get it listed on Bittrex or some other up and coming equivalent.

I also think more transparency from the devs would go a long way to getting more people interested in this coin. Bitcoin/Litecoin/Vertcoin are all open source projects and there is no reason why Tenfive should be any different. Based upon the great work done on the online wallet, the devs certainly have a lot to offer to the crypto community.

IMHO, despite the devs previous association with PANDA; which by the way was a great coin, spoilt only by one idiot we won't care to mention. I can't believe this coin hasn't got a lot more attention, as it certainly deserves it...

My two pennies...

I want to say that I take your suggestion seriously and will be looking for ways to be more open and transparent. We are working on getting on a new exchange, and hopefully will have some better news tomorrow regarding this issue. But really, I appreciate your comment, and it means a lot to us when someone notices our hard work Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:24:36 AM

Good to see everyone is still keen to see this coin fly,
 Doing a good job hang in there Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:38:20 AM

What planet are you from? 25 MH/s network hashrate is a fucking joke. A single person can mine 25 MH/s with a moderate amount of GPUS. Look at it this way, it's more like only 25 people with 1MH/s each is mining this turd. No one is keen on this, and the dev and his team should have known that the taste of panda shit would still be lingering in people's mouths.

Edit: 25 MH/s; now that I think about it, it might just be the dev and his team are the only ones mining this crap.
Zhoa8

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:57:31 PM

Oh no cr is offline?  Shocked

What do we do? Will we be on another exchange soon?

This is still a good coin, please keep up work on this. We need much more services and mobile apps.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:10:15 PM

Oh no cr is offline?  Shocked

What do we do? Will we be on another exchange soon?

This is still a good coin, please keep up work on this. We need much more services and mobile apps.

We have some options for exchanges, and we are going to have a shareholder meeting later to discuss what direction we should move in.

Our in-house exchange is still in very early beta, but we are making good progress on the backend and architecture.

Yes, we are hanging in there Smiley

I hope to have an android wallet to show you all as well, and I will be working extra hard to accomplish these goals we have set.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:18:49 PM

So time to start holding? Not that this coin is worth anything... I'm wasting more money mining this than I am getting a return.
slasherzx

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:59:38 PM

it's disabled
JacobUX

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:21:08 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 12:31:59 AM by JacobUX

Mac wallet:
https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/3149010/2455925/567bca90-af0c-11e3-8867-8cec59e2bf59.png

http://tenfivecoin.com/static/TenfiveCoin-Qt.zip

Enjoy, it should also appear on http://tenfivecoin.com at the footer if you are running OS X (it detects your operating system.)
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:12:39 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 02:25:40 AM by gustav

why not relaunch panda? Why not work on that and give it some value? Why do you produce trash/dead markets on exchanges? Don't we have enough spam already? One thing we don't need is more fail.
uno was quite a success so far. Please don't abandon that. Uno always needs some lovin'. When Panda is back on it's feet and uno is doing extremely well you may try again with another coin, but really guys finish the last projects please. Bring panda back and take care of uno please. If you can do that we might aswell support another coin - but not like this with what has happened with panda and how uno is seemingly neglected. What about off and is this crew also involved with 888?
Please take care of the other projects first. Giving up on a coin is not an option anymore if you plan on releasing other coins in the future.
I am not one of the angry kind. I want to see success. If you look at buyorders on exchange for 10-5 you may see that i am not lying with what i say. Don't let first projects fail if you want to do other projects later.
From my point of view:
-offerings hasn't even taken off. It still can.
-uno can and should be a top10-coin
-panda can be restored and brought back to life

if the first projects would have been carried out propperly this coin would be a screaming success - but it isn't right now.

Good luck getting back on track with those many coins.
slasherzx

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:21:27 AM

dedicatedpool gets 80-90% of net hashrate lol
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:47:37 AM

why not relaunch panda? Why not work on that and give it some value? Why do you produce trash/dead markets on exchanges? Don't we have enough spam already? One thing we don't need is more fail.
uno was quite a success so far. Please don't abandon that. Uno always needs some lovin'. When Panda is back on it's feet and uno is doing extremely well you may try again with another coin, but really guys finish the last projects please. Bring panda back and take care of uno please. If you can do that we might aswell support another coin - but not like this with what has happened with panda and how uno is seemingly neglected. What about off and is this crew also involved with 888?
Please take care of the other projects first. Giving up on a coin is not an option anymore if you plan on releasing other coins in the future.
I am not one of the angry kind. I want to see success. If you look at buyorders on exchange for 10-5 you may see that i am not lying with what i say. Don't let first projects fail if you want to do other projects later.
From my point of view:

if the first projects would have been carried out properly this coin would be a screaming success - but it isn't right now.

Didn't realise offerings was one of theirs too.  Makes sense now though.   Unfortunately these devs have some form of ADHD and can't seem to stick to any one project for any length of time and just rinse repeat a new IPO and pre mine when bored, stuck or have spent all the profits they had......shame really.

icanprogram

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:39:05 AM

From my point of view:

if the first projects would have been carried out properly this coin would be a screaming success - but it isn't right now.

Didn't realise offerings was one of theirs too.  Makes sense now though.   Unfortunately these devs have some form of ADHD and can't seem to stick to any one project for any length of time and just rinse repeat a new IPO and pre mine when bored, stuck or have spent all the profits they had......shame really.

We have nothing to do with offerings.
Unobtanium was made by the same guy that made offerings, and JacobUX helped him with setting up a new website and block explorer months after Unobtanium started.
He has continued to support the original developer (he personally pays for all the UNO server bills), but the project is in no means his.
I think that he will continue to support it for a long time though, since as far as I know he does believe in it.

Thanks for the feedback though!
JacobUX

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:25:23 PM

Right, well I think we just decided to cherry pick talent, so this is why I can understand the confusion.

The lead dev for 10-5 has not been involved in any projects before this, so I think that should be duly noted as it seems to be overlooked.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:00:52 PM

any plan for ipo buyer?

almost lost 5/6 of the investment.

can ipo buyer withdraw the coin from the ten-five website???
Zhoa8

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

any plan for ipo buyer?

Did you not understand the IPO the devs explained already?

The IPO does not the same value as the coin.

Think of it as seperate, like shares is how I understand it works. Since normal coins do not get dividsends
JacobUX

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:03:12 PM

I just wanted give a shout out the devs for a great job on the mac wallet. Nicely done! Many thanks! Smiley

Wonderful, I also found a fix for the minimize bug that I will be implementing in the next update Smiley

For some reason not even bitcoin fixed this in their latest release.

any plan for ipo buyer?

Think of it as seperate, like shares is how I understand it works. Since normal coins do not get dividsends

This is correct, essentially our IPO will operate as a separate protocol layer with a different valuation and marketcap than the coin layer.

The dividend payouts will be a simulated PoS system that is not yet finished, but will be implemented in to the dashboard.
jussdf

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:06:00 PM

It seems sweet.I am lookking forward to it will be better.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:59:37 AM

I just wanted give a shout out the devs for a great job on the mac wallet. Nicely done! Many thanks! Smiley

Wonderful, I also found a fix for the minimize bug that I will be implementing in the next update Smiley

For some reason not even bitcoin fixed this in their latest release.

any plan for ipo buyer?

This is correct, essentially our IPO will operate as a separate protocol layer with a different valuation and marketcap than the coin layer.

The dividend payouts will be a simulated PoS system that is not yet finished, but will be implemented in to the dashboard.

thanks! dev team

best wish to ten-five coin!

really hope this coin have a bright future!
Swisscex

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 12:08:53 AM

Dear traders and miners

We added TenfiveCoin to our exchange. https://www.swisscex.com

https://www.swisscex.com/market/10-5_BTC

Happy trading!

SwissCEX

SWISSCEX | Official Announcement Thread
Follow us and get the latest news: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Reddit
icanprogram

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:31:12 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 09:27:53 AM by icanprogram

Dear traders and miners

We added TenfiveCoin to our exchange. https://www.swisscex.com

https://www.swisscex.com/market/10-5_BTC

Happy trading!

SwissCEX

Awesome, love your exchange!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: