Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:03:22 PM

Looking a few pages back, I found that those 'devs' have deleted the post with image of the buy wall at cryptorush.in.
Why do they delete it?
At the beginning I was confused, now after they changed reward structure, everything makes sense:
1. Yesterday they have already know they are going to change the reward structure, so they tried to buy in.
2. In order to hide this from the community, they delete the post with image.

Eventually only they benefit from this, and the investors, miners all lose.
If it is in real stock market, doing these things is criminal. So it is also a criminal for you guys to do so.

Can you guys just admit you are not honest, rather than trying to hide things up? Hiding things up will just make things worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:19:55 PM

All I know is this, this coin has been rushed into 'availability'. Theres absolutely NO way any competent team, or group or w/e would release a coin in haste , and then 'need' to re-structure it. Why the rush? Why the haste? Why not just take 'er easy, and do one step @ a time, test on test nets, do the math, crunch the #'s 1st.

Theres only 1 reason. " We need to get this out and ASAP to get IPO funds, and get it minable and traded on  exchange(s) to profit, regardless " ( That is my quote btw, not theirs. )

I can understand a fork needed for a non-premine or non  IPO coin.. but for this to be so soon? Its gross neglect.

I would recommend, that 'the team' do w/e they want/need to do.. and when you release your new coin next month, change ALL of your aliases.. people recognize the same stuff, from the same people time & time again.

Now for the REAL question, why in the heck did I just give these guys the best advice possible?
Zhoa8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:45:52 PM

well I just see the fork does not screw anyone over except early dumpers so I am not sure who is writing these posts about the fork being bad? And it's just typical of the trolls in these threads to spread misinformation.  Roll Eyes  I personally will keep mining and I have not had any issues with the new version.
Zhoa8

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:53:17 PM

The new website looks really good I am very impressed so far  Grin

but it needs wallet links on the homepage please!

I suspect this Zhoa8 is within the same group of this coin based on his previous posts for this coin.
So I put a flag here.
Correct me if i am wrong.

You are wrong  Grin

I mine 10-5 coins and I think mobile is the way to go, and I guess I just do not like trash talk like you sorry I have nothing bad to say.

edit: sorry double post
littlewizard

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:56:14 PM

All I know is this, this coin has been rushed into 'availability'. Theres absolutely NO way any competent team, or group or w/e would release a coin in haste , and then 'need' to re-structure it. Why the rush? Why the haste? Why not just take 'er easy, and do one step @ a time, test on test nets, do the math, crunch the #'s 1st.

Theres only 1 reason. " We need to get this out and ASAP to get IPO funds, and get it minable and traded on  exchange(s) to profit, regardless " ( That is my quote btw, not theirs. )

I can understand a fork needed for a non-premine or non  IPO coin.. but for this to be so soon? Its gross neglect.

I would recommend, that 'the team' do w/e they want/need to do.. and when you release your new coin next month, change ALL of your aliases.. people recognize the same stuff, from the same people time & time again.

Now for the REAL question, why in the heck did I just give these guys the best advice possible?

HAHA.
I totally agree, except one thing: Even they change ALL of their aliases, they are still not honest and greed in NATURE, just look at what they say and what they do, people can tell.
Another few points:
1. For part of this "dev" that may be honest: Before organizing a dev group, do a background check for your teammates. If he has bad credit before, it is better not to include him, than later he screw all the group's effort.
2. Try to bring something novel. This community DO NOT need COPY AND PASTE IPO PREMINED coins again.
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:03:21 PM

HAHA.
I totally agree, except one thing: Even they change ALL of their aliases, they are still not honest and greed in NATURE, just look at what they say and what they do, people can tell.
Another few points:
1. For part of this "dev" that may be honest: Before organizing a dev group, do a background check for your teammates. If he has bad credit before, it is better not to include him, than later he screw all the group's effort.
2. Try to bring something novel. This community DO NOT need COPY AND PASTE IPO PREMINED coins again.

You and your accomplice are from exe coin and pnd coin, anyone can see by checking your atrocious post history. So please, again if you don't like it move on and stop trying to derail the thread in your direction because it hasn't been working for you so far.

Thank you for considering tenfivecoin.com - A truly mobile cryptographic currency

Notice: Markets will be back online by midnight, as communicated through the admin of cryptorush.in
littlewizard

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:05:18 PM

The new website looks really good I am very impressed so far  Grin

but it needs wallet links on the homepage please!

I suspect this Zhoa8 is within the same group of this coin based on his previous posts for this coin.
So I put a flag here.
Correct me if i am wrong.

You are wrong  Grin

I mine 10-5 coins and I think mobile is the way to go, and I guess I just do not like trash talk like you sorry I have nothing bad to say.

edit: sorry double post

You can say whatever you want to say.
Two possibility:
1. You are from the same group, I have nothing to say.
2. You are a newbie, you will regret not listening to me soon.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

HAHA.
Another few points:

You and your accomplice are from exe coin and pnd coin, anyone can see by checking your atrocious post history. So please, again if you don't like it move on and stop trying to derail the thread in your direction because it hasn't been working for you so far.

Thank you for considering tenfivecoin.com - A truly mobile cryptographic currency

Notice: Markets will be back online by midnight, as communicated through the admin of cryptorush.in

I am from Neither PDN nor EXE.
Provide evidence if you can.
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:11:01 PM

Looks like everybody stop mining this coin now.

They intentionally take off market to stop people from dumping because all people only want to sell. No buyers. Watch when cryptorush comes back up. Price will dive even further because everybody wants to get out.

Get out while you can sell, people. It is overpriced by the buy walls set up with IPO money. Not real buy support.
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:14:21 PM

They intentionally take off market to stop people from dumping because all people only want to sell. No buyers. Watch when cryptorush comes back up. Price will dive even further because everybody wants to get out.

Get out while you can sell, people. It is overpriced by the buy walls set up with IPO money. Not real buy support.

You know you are just bumping this thread right?

If you want to get out please do so, but stop attempting to derail the thread please.

Notice: Markets will be back online by Midnight PST stay tuned.
Walruse

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:19:00 PM

If you want to get out please do so, but stop attempting to derail the thread please.

I'm just stating what I see. Why do you get so defensive all of the time, my friend.
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:24:13 PM

I'm just stating what I see. Why do you get so defensive all of the time, my friend.

Because in their mind drama = hype & exposure, its the 'you know who' mentality. It's also just what teenage miners want, EXCITEMENT n WHOOPLA. Its the TMZ generation.. ehh w/e. If they dident want it, they would just remove people posting anything negative from the thread. Que sera sera.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:31:50 PM

And  why are you so sure about this? You have a crystal globe?
Besides , that's not how a scam will work in this situation.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:23:50 AM

WOW, changing the rewards AGAIN!
I cannot stop asking why do you change it?

It's obvious, they don't want to dilute their pre-mine too much.

For the previous reward structure, how long did you plan in your mind before publishing it?

They came up with this coin in a few days (my guess it took them 48 hours or less). Just look at when they stopped actively responding in the PANDA thread and the announced this turd.

Then comes the question, how long have you planned this coin?

Same answer as before, most likely under 48 hours.

Do you really take this coin seriously?

As serious as necessary to scam people and to make back whatever they lost on PANDA and then some.

Is it because the community ask you to change?

Read the thread. It's obvious they didn't ask anyone but themselves.

If not, that is because you want to change for your greed.
Frankly speaking, changing the reward structure is very UNPROFESSIONAL in this cryptocurrency community.
Look at the previous hard fork of respectable coins, the majority of them are because fork happens, they need to fork it back. Recently some coins need to fork because they need to implement KGW.

My opinion is that the "devs" of this coin do what ever they want without a clear plan in mind. This is not the way for business.
Taking into consideration there are some people in the team who do not have any credit.
I cannot stop thinking will there be another hard fork to change the reward structure? (this single question do not need to be answered, because the community members can guess the answer).

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone by now. C'mon people... Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to follow these ass clowns after their shit was made public with the PANDA scandal?

And as for JacobUX; buddy, maybe it's better if you just go down the block and try to turn a trick for some cash. You're probably better at that than trying to scam a large enough group of people.

Edit: Self moderated thread. Watch them delete this, lol.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:45:52 AM

WOW, changing the rewards AGAIN!
I cannot stop asking why do you change it?

It's obvious, they don't want to dilute their pre-mine too much.

For the previous reward structure, how long did you plan in your mind before publishing it?

They came up with this coin in a few days (my guess it took them 48 hours or less). Just look at when they stopped actively responding in the PANDA thread and the announced this turd.

Then comes the question, how long have you planned this coin?

Same answer as before, most likely under 48 hours.

Do you really take this coin seriously?

As serious as necessary to scam people and to make back whatever they lost on PANDA and then some.

Is it because the community ask you to change?

Read the thread. It's obvious they didn't ask anyone but themselves.

If not, that is because you want to change for your greed.
Frankly speaking, changing the reward structure is very UNPROFESSIONAL in this cryptocurrency community.
Look at the previous hard fork of respectable coins, the majority of them are because fork happens, they need to fork it back. Recently some coins need to fork because they need to implement KGW.

My opinion is that the "devs" of this coin do what ever they want without a clear plan in mind. This is not the way for business.
Taking into consideration there are some people in the team who do not have any credit.
I cannot stop thinking will there be another hard fork to change the reward structure? (this single question do not need to be answered, because the community members can guess the answer).

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone by now. C'mon people... Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to follow these ass clowns after their shit was made public with the PANDA scandal?

And as for JacobUX; buddy, maybe it's better if you just go down the block and try to turn a trick for some cash. You're probably better at that than trying to scam a large enough group of people.

Edit: Self moderated thread. Watch them delete this, lol.

Thanks for your reply and kind notice.
I agree with your reply.
Have saved the past 32 pages for future reference. If they try to delete it, that means they cannot face the criticism of this community, and by deleting it, it means they admit guilty.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:00:53 AM

Wallet still crashing after getting updated version btw.
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:24:21 AM

Wallet still crashing after getting updated version btw.

This dev team is incompetent. They have no skills outside of scamming.
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:27:44 AM

Look at Cryptorush right now. The price is almost half of what it was before they took it down. And it is only dropping.

Look at the hashrate. 100mh/s drop in the last few hours. No confidence in this coin. There is no reason to support this thing.

I feel very sorry for the IPO buyers and I hope that they get a refund of their bitcoin, if the dev team hasn't spent it already. But at the same time, the IPO buyers are very stupid trusting these people in the first place.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:30:18 AM

Look at Cryptorush right now. The price is almost half of what it was before they took it down. And it is only dropping.

Look at the hashrate. 100mh/s drop in the last few hours. No confidence in this coin. There is no reason to support this thing.

I feel very sorry for the IPO buyers and I hope that they get a refund of their bitcoin, if the dev team hasn't spent it already. But at the same time, the IPO buyers are very stupid trusting these people in the first place.

I'm not saying it isn't a failure and it wasn't from the start , but some smart scammers would have done it a lot better.
So .. I didn't expect such a rapid failure.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Walruse

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:36:28 AM

I'm not saying it isn't a failure and it wasn't from the start , but some smart scammers would have done it a lot better.
So .. I didn't expect such a rapid failure.

Well, for Pandacoin they were aiming for 6 months to hold premine, which lasted 7 days before everything turned to shit. This time they aimed for 4 weeks, but it has only been 3 days and they are now pulling out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: