Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tensixcoin-official

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:07:29 AM

Wow a coin with a focus on mobile and already so much work has been done before launch.

Simply blessed to be surrounded by such talented people in this group.

[-Warlock-], I believe you shouldn't make others think you're not the same person. This would be foul-play, don't you think?

[-Warlock-] is jacobUX - i dont think there is any big mystery here lol

What if someone is new to the community. Just think of all the trust you're losing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:10:56 AM

Wow a coin with a focus on mobile and already so much work has been done before launch.

[-Warlock-], I believe you shouldn't make others think you're not the same person. This would be foul-play, don't you think?

What if someone is new to the community. Just think of all the trust you're losing.

Unobtanium was created much before you were even in to doge playing with your first crypto currency.

I suggest you let the grown up developers with real coins under our belt run the show mmm k?
tensixcoin-official

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:13:45 AM

Unobtanium was created much before you were even in to doge playing with your first crypto currency.

I suggest you let the grown up developers with real coins under our belt run the show mmm k?

I don't follow?
JacobUX

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:17:04 AM

We're pleased to announce that we will be bringing 10-5 to your mobile phone!

At this moment I'm working on an SMS bot that will let you view your 10-5 balance and send coins to contacts using their (anonymous) 10-5 codes.
It's still in testing, but we're quite happy with the results so far.

See the below screenshots for how the service works:

https://i.imgur.com/NTmMSRP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/am4R8Wd.png

As you can see this is just using your default messaging app, you don't have to install any new apps to use this.

We aren't forgetting the people out there without unlimited texting plans though!
If you've used Whatsapp, you probably know Telegram, the app that a large chunk of Whatsapp users switched to after Facebook bought Whatsapp.
If you've used neither: Telegram is basically an app that lets you send (secure, encrypted) text messages over your data connection for free.

This version of the bot isn't as far along, but we're quite happy with how it's turning out:

https://i.imgur.com/3OVF2z4.png

We'd also like to support Whatsapp in the future, as there are still a lot of people on there, but their terms of use are very strict and they've been known to instantly disable Whatsapp accounts that run a bot.
We'll be looking into contacting Whatsapp for an official statement and we will keep you updated.

Any feedback is appreciated, we'll let you know when the bot is stable and ready for use.

This is fantastic work ICP ! I hope everyone of the IPO holders knows they are getting the best dev from TIPS on this project.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:17:19 AM

Yup.  Soon as I saw 'sevoque' and 'jacobx' posting in this thread, I knew it was scamtastic.

To those thinking about investing or mining in this soon-to-be-disaster...may god be with you.
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:18:02 AM

You seem misinformed, Jacobux. What you have just said isn't true. You should really grow up dude.

This coin is going nowhere with a retarded advocate like you throwing around unwarranted personal insults.
tenfive

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:19:07 AM

Hi,

I am going to introduce myself,  I am the creator of this coin.  

Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself, and the people whom decide to get involved in the coin.  

About Me:

I live in Alberta, Canada.  I am a computer programmer who that works in enterprise voice applications (Metaswitch, BroadWorks and Sonus).  I have been doing enterprise to open source software development for the past 14 years for a many different organizations.  I did not get into bitcoin or coin mining until mid-last year, which is when I borrowed a video card and learned how to setup the mining software (cgminer).

Why 10-5 and why did I decide to create an Altcoin?

First of all and foremost, to answer the question about 10-5.  The reason the coin has been named 10-5 was because it is the police code for relaying a message.  I am trying to relay my message, and my project ideas.  Secondly, I am using this coin somewhat as a vehicle to create the projects that I for one do not have the capital to invest or time.  I have spent several months mulling over the idea before starting to come to the decision of creating this coin.

Why I think you should invest?

I think you should invest because I have already begun on putting together a fully integrated web-based portal for this coin to show our commitment to it.  Unlike almost every other coin out there, they have not had the resources available to their followers at launch or thereafter.

Where are the funds going?

I am making this public knowledge, the initial BTC investment for the IPO is not owned by myself.  I am treating Tenfive as its own entity.  The funds in the IPO will be directed by the owners of the IPO.  I personally would like to see that the BTC invested in this IPO can pay for the development and marketing resources of the products and services we plan to build.  The money generated from the products and services then would be paid back to the IPO investors as dividends of Tenfives profits.

To give you an idea, at the time of writing this, we have already procured about 3 BTC worth of IPO capital.  This will pay for some development time and efforts, at current market value 3 BTC is about 1900$ (sourced from preev.com).  This will pay for a full weeks worth of full-time developer resources.

Closing

If you have any questions about any of this,  I expect the courtesy to contact me and I will address anything you have questions about.  I can be contacted at questions@tenfivecoin.com.  From there, if you would like my contact information so you could contact me directly or call me I would be more than happy to provide you my phone number.  I would prefer that the my information I share with you be kept confidential.

Thanks for taking the time to read this
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:22:21 AM

Hi,

I am going to introduce myself,  I am the creator of this coin. 

Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself, and the people whom decide to get involved in the coin. 

About Me:

I live in Alberta, Canada.  I am a computer programmer who that works in enterprise voice applications (Metaswitch, BroadWorks and Sonus).  I have been doing enterprise to open source software development for the past 14 years for a many different organizations.  I did not get into bitcoin or coin mining until mid-last year, which is when I borrowed a video card and learned how to setup the mining software (cgminer).

First of all and foremost, to answer the question about 10-5.  The reason the coin has been named 10-5 was because it is the police code for relaying a message.  I am trying to relay my message, and my project ideas.  Secondly, I am using this coin somewhat as a vehicle to create the projects that I for one do not have the capital to invest or time.  I have spent several months mulling over the idea before starting to come to the decision of creating this coin.

I think you should invest because I have already begun on putting together a fully integrated web-based portal for this coin to show our commitment to it.  Unlike almost every other coin out there, they have not had the resources available to their followers at launch or thereafter.

I am making this public knowledge, the initial BTC investment for the IPO is not owned by myself.  I am treating Tenfive as its own entity.  The funds in the IPO will be directed by the owners of the IPO.  I personally would like to see that the BTC invested in this IPO can pay for the development and marketing resources of the products and services we plan to build.  The money generated from the products and services then would be paid back to the IPO investors as dividends of Tenfives profits.

To give you an idea, at the time of writing this, we have already procured about 3 BTC worth of IPO capital.  This will pay for some development time and efforts, at current market value 3 BTC is about 1900$ (sourced from preev.com).  This will pay for a full weeks worth of full-time developer resources.

Closing

If you have any questions about any of this,  I expect the courtesy to contact me and I will address anything you have questions about.  I can be contacted at questions@tenfivecoin.com.  From there, if you would like my contact information so you could contact me directly or call me I would be more than happy to provide you my phone number.  I would prefer that the my information I share with you be kept confidential.

Thank for taking the time to read this

Your coin would have had some sort of promise if it weren't being pushed by the biggest scammers this side of the Mississippi.

I expect Wolong is somewhere behind the scenes with his finger on the red button.
Walruse

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:22:35 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JacobUX

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:25:25 AM

Hi,

About Me:

I live in Alberta, Canada.  I am a computer programmer who that works in enterprise voice applications (Metaswitch, BroadWorks and Sonus).  I have been doing enterprise to open source software development for the past 14 years for a many different organizations.  I did not get into bitcoin or coin mining until mid-last year, which is when I borrowed a video card and learned how to setup the mining software (cgminer).

First of all and foremost, to answer the question about 10-5.  The reason the coin has been named 10-5 was because it is the police code for relaying a message.  I am trying to relay my message, and my project ideas.  Secondly, I am using this coin somewhat as a vehicle to create the projects that I for one do not have the capital to invest or time.  I have spent several months mulling over the idea before starting to come to the decision of creating this coin.

I think you should invest because I have already begun on putting together a fully integrated web-based portal for this coin to show our commitment to it.  Unlike almost every other coin out there, they have not had the resources available to their followers at launch or thereafter.

I am making this public knowledge, the initial BTC investment for the IPO is not owned by myself.  I am treating Tenfive as its own entity.  The funds in the IPO will be directed by the owners of the IPO.  I personally would like to see that the BTC invested in this IPO can pay for the development and marketing resources of the products and services we plan to build.  The money generated from the products and services then would be paid back to the IPO investors as dividends of Tenfives profits.

To give you an idea, at the time of writing this, we have already procured about 3 BTC worth of IPO capital.  This will pay for some development time and efforts, at current market value 3 BTC is about 1900$ (sourced from preev.com).  This will pay for a full weeks worth of full-time developer resources.

Closing

If you have any questions about any of this,  I expect the courtesy to contact me and I will address anything you have questions about.  I can be contacted at questions@tenfivecoin.com.  From there, if you would like my contact information so you could contact me directly or call me I would be more than happy to provide you my phone number.  I would prefer that the my information I share with you be kept confidential.

Thank for taking the time to read this

Your coin would have had some sort of promise if it weren't being pushed by the biggest scammers this side of the Mississippi.

I expect Wolong is somewhere behind the scenes with his finger on the red button.

It is really disrespectful to include people like wolong in to your accusations, like it is clear you have a deep motive in this thread, and the only thing we can do is thank you for adding to our page count and move along.

tenfive

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:26:25 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't quite see the humor in it.  But whatever floats your boat.  Grin
tensixcoin-official

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:26:33 AM

amDOGE I think you must be trolling with that nickname and bullshit accusation.

Trying to make another replica to instamine and dump like you did with PND?

I don't remember dumping PND at all. I'm not sure if this is usual for people like you? You know, pumping a coin then dumping it?
JacobUX

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:31:59 AM

I don't remember dumping PND at all. I'm not sure if this is usual for people like you? You know, pumping a coin then dumping it?

Some advice: take all the time you waste following me, and trying to make money by stealing my ideas. And instead make your own coin with your own ideas, and maybe put in some time to developing features instead of trolling other people all day long.
tensixcoin-official

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:33:59 AM

Some advice: take all the time you waste following me, and trying to make money by stealing my ideas. And instead make your own coin with your own ideas, and maybe put in some time to developing features instead of trolling other people all day long.

Maybe you should read up on the definition of trolling.

Why are you even bothered by my presence?
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:36:47 AM

Jacob, i suggest we just focus on supporting defrostr. We knew what would happen when we revealed we were involved in the team, and i think lets just let the project stand on its own merits and stop feeding the trolls. Those that know the deal will participate and those who want to cause us issues wont, simple, not going to waste more time entertaining it, i think that was covered in the last 120 pages of the pandathread.

sev
JacobUX

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:46:19 AM

Jacob, i suggest we just focus on supporting defrostr. We knew what would happen when we revealed we were involved in the team, and i think lets just let the project stand on its own merits and stop feeding the trolls. Those that know the deal will participate and those who want to cause us issues wont, simple, not going to waste more time entertaining it, i think that was covered in the last 120 pages of the pandathread.

sev

oh I more than agree and I think defrostr is doing a great job so far and even going out of his way to communicate with everyone by posting this

Hi,

About Me:

Closing

tensixcoin-official

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:47:50 AM

sev

oh I more than agree and I think defrostr is doing a great job so far and even going out of his way to communicate with everyone by posting this

Hi,

About Me:

Closing

I agree. You should be pointing out the post just once more to give it more visibility and so that people will actually believe in it.
Walruse

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:49:13 AM

Clearly another scam - keep clear of this shit.

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes

Clearly another scam

lol walruse, i challenged you to give me answers and thats your reply. haha, dork Smiley

Clearly another scam
tensixcoin-official

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:54:56 AM

https://i.imgur.com/QOAyyOu.png
Now announcing tensixcoin - a promising alternative to IPO scams.

Highlights:

- no premine
- scrypt
- actual community

Pools will be ready on launch, so stay tuned.

Since pointing out things is a good way to make things visible I'm doing exactly that with an actual coin.

Be safe, don't get scammend.
chaosagent

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:55:04 AM

Clearly another scam - keep clear of this shit.

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes

Clearly another scam

lol walruse, i challenged you to give me answers and thats your reply. haha, dork Smiley

Clearly another scam
Clearly another troll - Keep clear of this organism that generates feces.
Srry, I just had to do that

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: